PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Pioli Will Lead Us To Greatness

Coach
01-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Brandon Spano-Chiefscrowd.comThis is one of those horrible times that a writer completely flip flops and decides to go another direction, even though they have intentionally led you away from what they are now proposing is a great idea. Yeah, Yeah, I wrote “You Might Not Want Pioli.” I could have done what most guys do and stayed the coarse, slowly agreeing more and more with Pioli acting

More... (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10473&Itemid=2)

Sn@keIze
01-21-2009, 10:57 PM
he can start his greatness by ****canning herm.

hometeam
01-21-2009, 11:48 PM
I agree with this article. Pioli was the right man for this job. The patience part rings true with the slow-to-fire-Herm-ness, but that is part of this guys M.O.

tornadospotter
01-21-2009, 11:51 PM
I agree with this article. Pioli was the right man for this job. The patience part rings true with the slow-to-fire-Herm-ness, but that is part of this guys M.O.
:11: Time will tell!

Big Daddy Tek
01-22-2009, 01:00 AM
WOW. Great article, who is this guy?

Codac
01-22-2009, 01:13 AM
Amen. This guy will takes us places this franchise has never been! I can't wait.

texaschief
01-22-2009, 02:52 AM
WOW. Great article, who is this guy?

I dunno, but he sounds like a big wet floppin douchebag. :D

Big Daddy Tek
01-22-2009, 02:59 AM
I dunno, but he sounds like a big wet floppin douchebag. :D

:yahoo: :bluegrab: :smilies_musik12: hahahahahahahahahahaha

dbolan
01-23-2009, 10:46 AM
If Herm was the man, then why not say so? Also, when Herm was hired by CP, they supposedly had a stellar relationship with one another, so why all of the sudden was CP the one holding back Herm?? I don't think so unless Herm just kissed CP's arse in order to get the gig, then Herm back stabbed CP, which cannot be ruled out of the equation at this point.

Herm is a good BS'er which also includes being a "yes man" when neccessary.

If he stays and produces a winner, it will not be due to his miraculous vision, it will be from the guidance and firm direction of Pioli that "MAY" possibly mold him into a good coach.

However, IMHO, having to mold a HC and turn around a losing team like this will be a challenge in its own.

Good Luck and I sincerily mean that!