PDA

View Full Version : *MODS* Can we combine all of these mock draft threads?

jerhart
01-22-2009, 11:36 PM
...Is there a way a mod can combine all of these mock draft threads? I feel every other thread is 'Fred's draft' or 'Don's Draft'. As great as they are...they are littering the front page...I think it would be nice to have one thread with everyone mock in there. Just sayin...

...if anyone's disagrees, just say so, I may be out of line.

MDChiefs!
01-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Here is 131 of them in one spot
http://www.walterfootball.com/draftdata.php

Hayvern
01-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Here is 131 of them in one spot
http://www.walterfootball.com/draftdata.php

Let's just delete them, they serve very little purpose and most of them are just downright dumb!

Coach
01-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Playing out draft scenarios if one of the funnest off-season activities. It would defnintely be more convenient if people would just continue one thread, but it never works. I could combine all of them, but they might become confusing. I'm going to leave them as are for now but I amy combine them in the future if it gets out of control.

Thanks for the suggestion.

jap1
01-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Coach, how about a sticky thread at the top of the forum for Mock Drafts? That way people will see that one first and will hopefully post there instead of making their own thread.

Coach
01-24-2009, 02:20 AM
Coach, how about a sticky thread at the top of the forum for Mock Drafts? That way people will see that one first and will hopefully post there instead of making their own thread.

Good idea.

Hayvern
01-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Playing out draft scenarios if one of the funnest off-season activities. It would defnintely be more convenient if people would just continue one thread, but it never works. I could combine all of them, but they might become confusing. I'm going to leave them as are for now but I amy combine them in the future if it gets out of control.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Playing out draft scenarios with people who are Chiefs fans and have a vested interest in the team is great.

The thing I am complaining about are these guys who use this forum as a sounding board to promote their own stupid website so they can get our own traffic. Especially since most of these guys know nothing about what the Chiefs need since they have never seen the Chiefs play.

hometeam
01-24-2009, 12:29 PM
or a subforum~