PDA

View Full Version : KC Star : Draft appears to be lean one for pass rushers

Coach
01-23-2009, 03:43 AM
MOBILE, Ala. | As they attempt to fix history's most feeble pass rush, the Chiefs can take heart by looking at a list of this season's NFL sack leaders.

More... (http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/996859.html)

prough91
01-23-2009, 10:33 AM
That made me feel confident, knowing that it's not Pioli's style to splurge on FA's.

KristofLaw
01-23-2009, 11:11 AM
That made me feel confident, knowing that it's not Pioli's style to splurge on FA's.
I wouldn't worry about it, there wasn't an overwhelming need to splurge in New England. What he did have a hand in doing was filling in the team needs with quality players and on occasion spending buck$ either on their own players or the market. They got Moss when nobody else wanted him. We obviously have a need for leadership at key positions and depth but I don't believe we are as far off as some talent evaluators would say, regardless of our record the past couple of years. We have cap $ and in all likely-hood Mr P. will be using that and the draft to fill the holes I assume he is evaluating. Unless he's still house hunting, of course.

prough91
01-23-2009, 11:18 AM
It would be nice for the Chiefs to get one FA that everyone could get really excited about. How long has it been since that happened?