PDA

View Full Version : whats up with the coach

Poppaman
01-17-2006, 05:17 PM
WHATS UP WITH THE COACHES IN KC, MAYBE AL SAUNDERS SHOULD STAY ON. IM SURE THAT IF CARL PETERSON FELT THAT HE WAS HEAD COACH MATERIAL HE WOULD OF HIRED HIM ,WHAT HE IS ; IS A GOOD OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR AND HE ESTABLISHED THAT WITH WHAT KC OFFENSE HAS RANK IN THE PAST YEARS.I KNOW HE AND EVERYBODY WANTS TO BETTER THEM- SELVES BUT MAYBE HE SHOULD HANG AROUND A LITTLE LONGER AND SEE IF HE CAN GET SOMETHING OUT OF WHAT HES BUILT IN KC THATS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY DO THESE COACHES WANNA WIN OR JUST WANT A TITTLE.

Chiefster
01-18-2006, 02:20 AM
Poppaman wrote:
WHATS UP WITH THE COACHES IN KC, MAYBE AL SAUNDERS SHOULD STAY ON. IM SURE THAT IF CARL PETERSON FELT THAT HE WAS HEAD COACH MATERIAL HE WOULD OF HIRED HIM ,WHAT HE IS ; IS A GOOD OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR AND HE ESTABLISHED THAT WITH WHAT KC OFFENSE HAS RANK IN THE PAST YEARS.I KNOW HE AND EVERYBODY WANTS TO BETTER THEM- SELVES BUT MAYBE HE SHOULD HANG AROUND A LITTLE LONGER AND SEE IF HE CAN GET SOMETHING OUT OF WHAT HES BUILT IN KC THATS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY DO THESE COACHES WANNA WIN OR JUST WANT A TITTLE.

They want both.

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Thought I'd bump this to the top of the class, and say that I think who they have as OC now will continue building on the Saunders offensive empire.

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Chiefster wrote:
Thought I'd bump this to the top of the class, and say that I think who they have as OC now will continue building on the Saunders offensive empire. I'm with you I think Mike knows his stuff. Dont sweat it.We wont stop being A great offence just because al left. Unless you think Mike learned nothing sitting next to him. I,m extatic with the youth we have. :idea:

Chiefster
06-04-2006, 12:41 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:

Chiefster wrote:
Thought I'd bump this to the top of the class, and say that I think who they have as OC now will continue building on the Saunders offensive empire. I'm with you I think Mike knows his stuff. Dont sweat it.We wont stop being A great offence just because al left. Unless you think Mike learned nothing sitting next to him. I,m extatic with the youth we have. :idea:

Exactly; Herm has said from the very first that he wasn't going to mess with the offense.

KC-Krazo
06-04-2006, 01:29 AM
Oh it will change there isnt gunna be a rotation to speak of this year at halfback. Unless priest comes back.Even if we get Bennett he wont do much more than give larry a down or two off. So it wont be alot different oh except for the pro bowl fullback missing. :-o

Chiefster
06-04-2006, 01:47 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Oh it will change there isnt gunna be a rotation to speak of this year at halfback. Unless priest comes back.Even if we get Bennett he wont do much more than give larry a down or two off. So it wont be alot different oh except for the pro bowl fullback missing. :-o

Yeah; I nearly craped my pants when they let T-Rich go.

KC-Krazo
06-04-2006, 01:55 AM
Thats my main reason for thinking priest wont be back. no T-Rich. Way less protection for him. And he's already Dinged pretty bad.Hmmmmm less protection,less touches,differnt coach? Doesnt't seem like much reason for a return.But now i've met him and he might baffle even me and play the role and try and win a S.B. He's a class act. :lol:

Chiefster
06-04-2006, 01:59 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Thats my main reason for thinking priest wont be back. no T-Rich. Way less protection for him. And he's already Dinged pretty bad.Hmmmmm less protection,less touches,differnt coach? Doesnt't seem like much reason for a return.But now i've met him and he might baffle even me and play the role and try and win a S.B. He's a class act. :lol:

I'm not from MO, but I'd have to see it to believe it; although his return would be nice.

KC-Krazo
06-04-2006, 02:07 AM
Hey we are still in the top 5 teams at half back as far as im conserned. Quenton hasnt had a chance to run behind our o-line yet.He has ran behind a good o-line now he gets to run behind a GREAT O-LINE! Should be a huge difference.

Chiefster
06-04-2006, 08:59 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Hey we are still in the top 5 teams at half back as far as im conserned. Quenton hasnt had a chance to run behind our o-line yet.He has ran behind a good o-line now he gets to run behind a GREAT O-LINE! Should be a huge difference.

Good point; time will tell for sure.

Guru
06-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Chiefster wrote:
Exactly; Herm has said from the very first that he wasn't going to mess with the offense.

Actually, Herm just stated within the last couple of weeks that the offense WILL run a lot more. Even said something along the lines of, all things eventually change, referring to the offense.

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Actually, Herm just stated within the last couple of weeks that the offense WILL run a lot more. Even said something along the lines of, all things eventually change, referring to the offense.

...And I'm ok with that; running behind our offensive line should be no problem as long as they stay healthy. That will also help protect Green more. The only thing I fear with the increased running philosophy is the Marty-ball run, run, pass, punt game.

Guru
06-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Chiefster wrote:

...And I'm ok with that; running behind our offensive line should be no problem as long as they stay healthy. That will also help protect Green more. The only thing I fear with the increased running philosophy is the Marty-ball run, run, pass, punt game.

don't you mean the run(2 yard gain), pass (incomplete), run(6 yard gain), punt game.

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

don't you mean the run(2 yard gain), pass (incomplete), run(6 yard gain), punt game.

Yeah, or some variation thereof.

Guru
06-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Of course, Marty never had the O-line Herm is getting. Then again, Marty never would have either. He sold-out to getting thugs.

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Of course, Marty never had the O-line Herm is getting. Then again, Marty never would have either. He sold-out to getting thugs.

True; but he also never had the intestinal fortitude to gamble on fourth and inches the way that Vermiel did.

Guru
06-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Chiefster wrote:
True; but he also never had the intestinal fortitude to gamble on fourth and inches the way that Vermiel did.

Yeah, that is true. Even if I almost always disagreed with the way DV handled fourth downs.

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 12:47 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Yeah, that is true. Even if I almost always disagreed with the way DV handled fourth downs.

For me it was a welcome change from the Marty-ball "play not to lose" mentality. I swear the guy would go into a "prevent" defense in a tight game with a slight lead which would "prevent" him from winning the game

KC-Krazo
06-05-2006, 06:11 AM
I liked Vermeal............Years ago. I hope his wine making is better than his chiefs coaching. I've never been comfortable watching a man cry. :-P

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 02:31 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:
I liked Vermeal............Years ago. I hope his wine making is better than his chiefs coaching. I've never been comfortable watching a man cry. :-P

He still has the ability to put together a top 5 NFL Offense.

KC-Krazo
06-05-2006, 04:33 PM
I like said i like him, but our collection of players were part of that .Just like the guys he had in St louis.He is great coach at coaching OFFENSE.

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 05:19 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:
I like said i like him, but our collection of players were part of that .Just like the guys he had in St louis.He is great coach at coaching OFFENSE.

Agreed; I could really care less how much he cries as long as he can field an offense. The problem is that he really got very little help from Peterson fielding a defense. IMO

Guru
06-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Chiefster wrote:
Agreed; I could really care less how much he cries as long as he can field an offense. The problem is that he really got very little help from Peterson fielding a defense. IMO

Damnit Carl!!!!!

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 02:54 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Damnit Carl!!!!!

You can say that again...but three times would be pushing it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guru
06-06-2006, 02:57 AM
Don't tempt me. :-D

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 03:13 AM
Guru wrote:
Don't tempt me. :-D

:lol: :hammer: :lol: :hammer: :lol: :hammer:

Guru
06-06-2006, 03:14 AM
Damnit Carl!!!
Damnit Carl!!!

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/mrt.gif

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 03:40 AM
Guru wrote:
Damnit Carl!!!
Damnit Carl!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Told ya three was pushing it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

j/k

Love the Mr T smilie!

Guru
06-06-2006, 03:47 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:
Damnit Carl!!!
Damnit Carl!!!

j/k

Love the Mr T smilie!

MOD abuse!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 04:00 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:
Damnit Carl!!!
Damnit Carl!!!

j/k

Love the Mr T smilie!

MOD abuse!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :-x :lol: :lol: :lol:

KC-Krazo
06-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Can you imagine being Herm last year when we whooped his jets? :-o The look on his face wasnt emotionless. It was shocked!!!!He can,t wait to do that sh*t to sombody!!!!! :-x I think he hated the jets having a mostly air game.Not to mention fielding a NO. 4 Q.B.
Thats a KICK in the NADS! :-o

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 12:37 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Can you imagine being Herm last year when we whooped his jets? :-o The look on his face wasnt emotionless. It was shocked!!!!He can,t wait to do that sh*t to sombody!!!!! :-x I think he hated the jets having a mostly air game.Not to mention fielding a NO. 4 Q.B.

Just imagine the conversation between him and Vermeil after the game.

Herm: Good game coach; are you retiring after this year?

Vermeil: Thanks coach, and yes I think I might; why?

Herm: Can I have your team???

KC-Krazo
06-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Chiefster wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

Herm: Can I have your team??? Herm:Oh yea and give my card to Carl. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guru
06-06-2006, 11:57 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

Herm: Can I have your team??? Herm:Oh yea and give my card to Carl. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You forgot...
...and dick sobbed uncontrollably for 3 hours after the conversation. :-D

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Guru wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

You forgot...

...While telling the media just how proud he is of Herm.

Guru
06-07-2006, 12:58 AM
Chiefster wrote:

And then rolling off tons of completely obscure stats on the man when he played 26 years ago.

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

And then rolling off tons of completely obscure stats on the man when he played 26 years ago.

…Ending the interview with a complete and total emotional breakdown. :cry:

Guru
06-07-2006, 01:18 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Then the post conference interviews begin.

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 01:27 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Then the post conference interviews begin.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We've watched entirely too many of those.

KC-Krazo
06-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Disturbing stuff. I personally can do without all the blubbering. :roll: I say come in to the interview with your war hammer raised!!! :hammer: CRUSH all that oppose you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 01:24 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Disturbing stuff. I personally can do without all the blubbering. :roll: I say come in to the interview with your war hammer raised!!! :hammer: CRUSH all that oppose you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and to hear the lamentation of the womem.

Guru
06-07-2006, 11:57 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:

Herm WILL do that. His post game interviews are classic.

Chiefster
06-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Guru wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

Herm WILL do that. His post game interviews are classic.

I thought his first press conference was great when he told the press that they were not invited into the locker room after the games. :lol:

Guru
06-08-2006, 01:45 AM
Chiefster wrote:

I thought his first press conference was great when he told the press that they were not invited into the locker room after the games. :lol:

He was just referring to Rhonda "the instigator" Moss.

Chiefster
06-08-2006, 02:11 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

He was just referring to Rhonda "the instigator" Moss.

I still like it. :-D

Guru
06-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Somehow, I still think Gretz will get his post game interviews.

Chiefster
06-08-2006, 02:22 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Somehow, I still think Gretz will get his post game interviews.

Probably; but anyone who can kick Rhonda out of the way is "ok" in my book.

Guru
06-08-2006, 02:59 AM
And thats a lot of kickin.

Oops, did I say that? ;-)

Chiefster
06-08-2006, 03:05 AM
Guru wrote:
And thats a lot of kickin.

Oops, did I say that? ;-)

Well if you didn't I will! ;-)

hermhater
11-20-2007, 09:25 PM

And look what he has done with it now...

Sigh...

We still hate you HERM!!!!

:mob:

Polleo Pit Man
11-20-2007, 09:29 PM
A week ago herm stated he hasnt changed the offense whatsoever, same plays and everything. This week he stated, we have a completely different offense than before? Which is it. He's double talkin!

hermhater
11-20-2007, 09:54 PM

Herm: Can I have your team???

Herm:Oh yea and give my card to Carl. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You forgot...

I'll bet Dick gets to sit and laugh at Hermie now!

Or do you think he cries about what Herm has done to his team?

:lol:

Polleo Pit Man
11-20-2007, 09:56 PM

:lol:The way Dick likes to cry I am sure he's cryin!

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 10:48 PM
He cries - did you see that movie about him? The only falseness of it was he did not even shed a tear.

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 10:51 PM

Nah Dick don't care; he's livin the good life in Sunny Southern California. :D

hermhater
11-20-2007, 10:52 PM
He cries - did you see that movie about him? The only falseness of it was he did not even shed a tear.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/189.jpg

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 10:53 PM
he drinks (makes) wine though..... I think he is crying -
better be or I'll give him something to cry about.

:toast2:

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 10:54 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/189.jpg

...Good show; I have it in my movie collection. :bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 10:55 PM
straight up fiction.

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 10:56 PM
straight up fiction.

...But a good show. :p

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Very good, I cried -Yes, I did!!! Just woulda been better if he cried.

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 11:02 PM

Yer such a girly-girl! :D

hermhater
11-20-2007, 11:02 PM

Or at least showed us his horse teeth!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/190.jpg

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 11:07 PM
Or at least showed us his horse teeth!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/190.jpg

Receding gums caused gingivitis.

hermhater
11-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Receding gums caused gingivitis.

Practice good dental care folks... it could happen to you!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/191.jpg

Chiefster
11-21-2007, 12:20 AM
Practice good dental care folks... it could happen to you!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/191.jpg

Please, no more pics of Rhonda Moss's dental photos.