PDA

View Full Version : Priest is back!!!

khosier
07-25-2007, 04:35 PM
Priest has said that he will be at camp on Sat. That is awsome!!! check out www.kcchiefs.com (http://www.kcchiefs.com) for the details... I can't wait.

wolfpack
07-25-2007, 05:57 PM
a 34 year old back who hasnt played in 2 years and without sheilds and roaf. he should have retired. he was great then but....... i think hes taken a big chance with the neck. always liked him better than LJ. good luck Holmes.

Chiefster
07-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Can't access the link; so I'll have to take your word for it, but I'll have to go along with wolfpack. I wish Priest luck.

TXChief
07-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Im glad hes back. Our young RBs should be able to learn a few things from him.

stlchief
07-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Our young RBs should be able to learn a few things from him.

Now the young ones will have 2 experienced RB's from whom to learn how to be an all-around NFL all-pro running back. Priest, and, um...

OK, I agree:

Our young RBs should be able to learn a few things from him.

DrunkHillbilly
07-26-2007, 12:50 AM
Im glad hes back. Our young RBs should be able to learn a few things from him.

He's not back. Well, I guess on paper he is but he is done. I loved him but it is time to hang em up.

Guru
07-26-2007, 12:54 AM
He's not back. Well, I guess on paper he is but he is done. I loved him but it is time to hang em up.

It is sure gonna help the Chiefs during all the tapings of HBO's Hard Knocks though.

Chiefster
07-26-2007, 01:11 AM
It is sure gonna help the Chiefs during all the tapings of HBO's Hard Knocks though.

LOL! Good point!

chief31
07-26-2007, 02:05 AM

I hadn
t thought about that. That is an interesting thought, though.

Guru
07-26-2007, 02:09 AM
I hadn
t thought about that. That is an interesting thought, though.

It won't surprise me one bit if this move has everything to do with HBO and nothing to do with actually playing Priest.

chief31
07-26-2007, 02:12 AM
That's a good call. Coupled with the "leverage" against L.J., the Chiefs have alot to gain from this. Even if he never plays.

Coach
07-26-2007, 09:02 AM
That's a good call. Coupled with the "leverage" against L.J., the Chiefs have alot to gain from this. Even if he never plays.

It's the least that Priest could do to repay the Chiefs for keeping him on the payroll for the last 2 years. Probably a gentleman's agreement between Carl and Priest. I'm sure Priest was happy to oblige. I would highly doubt that Priest is LJ's #1 fan, regardless of what the media would have you believe.

chief31
07-26-2007, 10:19 AM
It's the least that Priest could do to repay the Chiefs for keeping him on the payroll for the last 2 years. Probably a gentleman's agreement between Carl and Priest. I'm sure Priest was happy to oblige. I would highly doubt that Priest is LJ's #1 fan, regardless of what the media would have you believe.

Agreed, again. Priest is a classy guy and I have no doubt that if he steps on the practice field, he will be giving it a serious shot. Of course, I think the Chiefs knew that Priest had earned the money that they were paying him.

Chiefster
07-26-2007, 10:25 AM

I'm absolutely sure about that, I doubt having them both in the backfield would work.