PDA

View Full Version : All about luv

luv
07-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Howdy all. I recently became a Chiefs/football fan within the past few years. I've been trying to learn as much about football as I can this offseason. It's so much more complex than I had first thought. That's partly why I love it so much. My dad is a big Chiefs fan. I went to a game with him and a friend of his a few years ago. I fell in love with Arrowhead and the whole experience.

My user name is luv (duh). I went by luv2rite on another board, and everyone called me luv for short. It just kind of stuck.

I'm in Springfield, MO. I'm also a Cardinals (baseball) fan, although I don't follow them as much as I used to. I've definitely enjoyed following football a lot more. I'm still learning, so if I say something that seems totally out of left field, please forgive my ignorance.

A little warning....I'm a very open person, and usually not afraid to say what I'm thinking. I tend to be moody, although I'm generally an angel. :)

I am on the computer a lot during the overnight hours. I work second shift, so I get home at 12:30AM. I'm not one that can come home and go to bed right when I get off of work. I'm sometimes on during the day, if I don't have any errands to run before work. I'm usually at work right now, but I've been putting in a lot of OT lately. I decided to take a random night off.

One more thing about me before I let you stop reading this boring stuff. I've been dieting this year, and I've lost about 45 pounds. I have 25 more to go before I'm to where I want to be. It's been hard work. I don't tend to brag on myself, but I'm very proud of myself. It's helped me to come out of my shell (still deciding if that's a good or bad thing). Not to worry, I'm not offended by fat jokes, but I do get defensive of someone getting teased for being overweight.

Nothing really offends me. If something does, you'll know it. Anyway, if you are ever up for football talk or idle chit chat, feel free to get a hold of me!

Guru
07-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Howdy all. I recently became a Chiefs/football fan within the past few years. I've been trying to learn as much about football as I can this offseason. It's so much more complex than I had first thought. That's partly why I love it so much. My dad is a big Chiefs fan. I went to a game with him and a friend of his a few years ago. I fell in love with Arrowhead and the whole experience.

My user name is luv (duh). I went by luv2rite on another board, and everyone called me luv for short. It just kind of stuck.

I'm in Springfield, MO. I'm also a Cardinals (baseball) fan, although I don't follow them as much as I used to. I've definitely enjoyed following football a lot more. I'm still learning, so if I say something that seems totally out of left field, please forgive my ignorance.

A little warning....I'm a very open person, and usually not afraid to say what I'm thinking. I tend to be moody, although I'm generally an angel. :)

I am on the computer a lot during the overnight hours. I work second shift, so I get home at 12:30AM. I'm not one that can come home and go to bed right when I get off of work. I'm sometimes on during the day, if I don't have any errands to run before work. I'm usually at work right now, but I've been putting in a lot of OT lately. I decided to take a random night off.

One more thing about me before I let you stop reading this boring stuff. I've been dieting this year, and I've lost about 45 pounds. I have 25 more to go before I'm to where I want to be. It's been hard work. I don't tend to brag on myself, but I'm very proud of myself. It's helped me to come out of my shell (still deciding if that's a good or bad thing). Not to worry, I'm not offended by fat jokes, but I do get defensive of someone getting teased for being overweight.

Nothing really offends me. If something does, you'll know it. Anyway, if you are ever up for football talk or idle chit chat, feel free to get a hold of me!

I bet I can think of something that offends you.

stlchief
07-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Luv - Mazel Tov & good luck! Welcome to the site.

My brother is in Springfield (a little town just north of there - he's the guy I'm hugging in the picture of me with a RED MOHAWK) and my best friend since kindergarten owns a sandwhich / smoothie shop there.

luv
07-27-2007, 12:26 AM
I bet I can think of something that offends you.
I'm PMS'ing. You sure you wanna try me? :fighting0028:

Guru
07-27-2007, 12:34 AM
I'm PMS'ing. You sure you wanna try me? :fighting0028:

REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM:shootingsoldier:

Canada
07-27-2007, 12:38 AM
All about Dave

I like beer

luv
07-27-2007, 12:39 AM
REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM:shootingsoldier:
He's an ...errr....uh...choice cuss word.

He says he's got pm's that would prove I am. Whatever. I have rep messages from before he started posting asking me to join him in a cabin on Tablerock Lake while he was there one weekend, and he's MARRIED! If he wants to go there, so can I. I've never told him anything I probably wouldn't say to the whole BB anyway.

I just have to remember to never, ever make YOU mad.

Guru
07-27-2007, 12:41 AM
He's an ...errr....uh...choice cuss word.

He says he's got pm's that would prove I am. Whatever. I have rep messages from before he started posting asking me to join him in a cabin on Tablerock Lake while he was there one weekend, and he's MARRIED! If he wants to go there, so can I. I've never told him anything I probably wouldn't say to the whole BB anyway.

I just have to remember to never, ever make YOU mad.

:punk:

You won't have to worry about that.

luv
07-27-2007, 12:50 AM
All about Dave

I like beer
Direct and to the point. Why can't I be more like that?

Canada
07-27-2007, 12:52 AM

You gotta drink more dark beer:bananen_smilies056:

Guru
07-27-2007, 12:56 AM
Ya got me.

luv
07-27-2007, 01:01 AM
You gotta drink more dark beer:bananen_smilies056:
Talked me into it. Actually, I bought some Bicardi Limon and lemonade tonight. I think I'll go mix me a drink. I'll save the beer for this weekend.

Guru
07-27-2007, 01:03 AM
Talked me into it. Actually, I bought some Bicardi Limon and lemonade tonight. I think I'll go mix me a drink. I'll save the beer for this weekend.

We go from dark beer to Bacardi Limon? WTH?

Chiefster
07-27-2007, 05:08 AM
We go from dark beer to Bacardi Limon? WTH?

I know not these things of which you speak, and speak not these things of which you know. :p

Guru
07-27-2007, 06:53 AM
I know not these things of which you speak, and speak not these things of which you know. :p

I'm sorry, did you say something?

Chiefster
07-27-2007, 07:00 AM
I'm sorry, did you say something?

LOL!

Are you typing?