PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else agree

marloweopatchiefs
02-07-2009, 01:29 PM
that it will be good that the chiefs have a coach that will actually jump there *** when they make mistakes which in turn will make them more competive? i think they were babied by herm edwards and vermeil. i think it's good we have a hard *** now maybe that will help.

slc chief
02-07-2009, 01:33 PM
i agree 100% bring some life into this team

chiefsfreak4life
02-07-2009, 04:06 PM
I agree having a tough coach will make the team tougher, as long as it isn't overdone. My feelings are the head coach is like a manager of a business, training and getting the players to buy into your system, or way of doing things. If they don't want to, then you find another player that fits your system. Players should not dictate the team, coaches should.

hometeam
02-07-2009, 04:48 PM
From the end of the season when Herms demise was all but assured, I have been wishing for a Fiery coach, whether it would have been Cowher, Gruden, haley, or any other coach with some fire, I would have been happy.

tornadospotter
02-07-2009, 06:47 PM
I hope Haley restarts the heated rivalry weeks against the raiders and donkeys.

Nel Toille
02-07-2009, 07:04 PM
I second that, Tornado. Herm's "Why Can't We Be Friends?" attitude really bugged me when the Raiders and Broncos came into town. I agree that you should act respectful towards the opposition, but not when it's Denver or Oakland.

Chiefster
02-07-2009, 07:13 PM
I second that, Tornado. Herm's "Why Can't We Be Friends?" attitude really bugged me when the Raiders and Broncos came into town. I agree that you should act respectful towards the opposition, but not when it's Denver or Oakland.

Well there's a difference between giving the opposition thier due respect and holding hands with them singing Kumbaya.

Chiefster
02-07-2009, 08:01 PM
I third it, the only Raider that doesn't deserve a punch in the mouth is a dead Raider! Ever since Elway left Denver for retirement I haven't hated them but that doesn't mean I don't KILL THE DONKEY"S!!!!!!!!:mob:

I'm assuming your threats of murder are in fact presented in a tongue in cheek manor and that you are in no way serious regarding your desire to kill people, but it would be a good idea to tone it down just a bit.

Coach
02-07-2009, 09:20 PM
that it will be good that the chiefs have a coach that will actually jump there *** when they make mistakes which in turn will make them more competive? i think they were babied by herm edwards and vermeil. i think it's good we have a hard *** now maybe that will help.

It's a fine line. Coughlin is a perfect example. When your team is winning, it works. When it's not, the routine gets old real quick and players will turn on you quickly. Coughlin almost lost his job the yuear before he won the superbowl.

Gruden had a simliar experience.

Nel Toille
02-07-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm assuming your threats of murder are in fact presented in a tongue in cheek manor and that you are in no way serious regarding your desire to kill people
Donkeys aren't people...

Chiefster
02-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Donkeys aren't people...

Heh.

Chiefster
02-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Dude, relax their Raiders and Donkeys... Besides I didn't say murder I said kill and that is used in alot of different ways. Don't kill a bro for bein a little excited . Cheers :bananen_smilies046:

Yeah I know, as a mod I'm always looking out for the integrity of the sight. I take my responsibility to the boards seriously. I mean nothing personal, but believe that you cannot be too careful. :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
02-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Yeah I know, as a mod I'm always looking out for the integrity of the sight. I take my responsibility to the boards seriously. I mean nothing personal, but believe that you cannot be too careful. :bananen_smilies046:
So Kicking donkie *** is ok?:D

Chiefster
02-08-2009, 12:44 AM
So Kicking donkie *** is ok?:D

...As long as you do it respectfully. :D

127markaz
02-08-2009, 02:47 AM
If LJ is around, I hope there's a nice tight shot of the sideline when he comes off the field whining about his touches. He'll hear and see things he's never experienced as a pro. Can't wait!!

hometeam
02-08-2009, 01:44 PM
I have no personal problems with LJ as long as he is willing to conduct himself as a Pro and perform for the needs of the team. This selfish act isn't what being a Professional Football Player is all about , I somehow doubt he will get the oppertunity to do his selfish act with TH, it will be just like it was with Boldin in the NFC Championship game only we most likely won't see a return to action for LJ in the following game LMAO!!!!

The problem is he has proven he is not a professional, and he hates the Chiefs organization, andplays the victim card to justify it.

He has proven that he doesnt DESERVE to be a Chief. Slapping women around, and bad mouthing the fans and organization to the media. This aint Dallas, we dont need that kind of BS.

hardcorechiefsfan
02-09-2009, 01:20 AM
I totally agree.