PDA

View Full Version : do you guys like mark bradley?

marloweopatchiefs
02-07-2009, 01:39 PM
i personally thought he was an actual good pick up. If boldin came here it would be intresting with all the good receivers we have..bowe and bradley are both veryh good.

Chiefster
02-07-2009, 01:48 PM
I have nothing against him, but then again I don't know him at all.

Pro_Angler
02-07-2009, 01:49 PM
I think we take crabtree at #3 and get a good DE in the FA. We don't need a rookie DE we need someone with a few years in the Pro game.

Chiefster
02-07-2009, 01:52 PM
I think we take crabtree at #3 and get a good DE in the FA. We don't need a rookie DE we need someone with a few years in the Pro game.

Good point!

okikcfan
02-07-2009, 02:06 PM
i personally thought he was an actual good pick up. If boldin came here it would be intresting with all the good receivers we have..bowe and bradley are both veryh good.

Boldin won't come here, he wants more money than Pioli is willing to pay I'm sure. But again, one never knows for sure....

okikcfan
02-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Mark Bradley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Bradley)

Not too much to tell about Bradley...

slc chief
02-07-2009, 02:13 PM
mark bradley will be a good #2 this year behind bowe i am expecting a big year out of d-bo boldin wont be a chief neither will crabtree just my opinion

josh1971
02-07-2009, 02:47 PM
I thought Bradley did some good stuff this year, but he was a little bit fragile. I'd love it if the guy could stay healthy, because he looks like a great WR, and that could spell good things for Bowe, Gonzo, or anyone else running routes.

jb

theaxeeffect4311
02-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Boldin won't come here, he wants more money than Pioli is willing to pay I'm sure. But again, one never knows for sure....

But on top of that, we would have to trade for him. Who wants to trade their first round for Boldin? Not the Chiefs.

honda522
02-07-2009, 04:02 PM
I think he is good when he is healthy. Way better than that douche Darling.

Nel Toille
02-07-2009, 07:16 PM
mark bradley will be a good #2 this year behind bowe i am expecting a big year out of d-bo boldin wont be a chief neither will crabtree just my opinion
I really like Bradley, but I don't like him at the number two spot. If we bring in someone else (Crabtree or Boldin) to be Bowe's wingman, Bradley will be much more effective. I think he has the physical tools to be very useful in that role but he's just not a go-to type of guy. If he's our number two, and Bowe gets hurt, all of a sudden our passing game looks pretty weak. If we had Bowe, Crabtree/Boldin and Bradley, we'd be a force.

tornadospotter
02-07-2009, 07:28 PM
I like Bradley. I hope he does well for us, no great for us.

yashi
02-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Bradley was awesome last season when he was healthy.

Chiefster
02-07-2009, 09:53 PM
I have nothing against him.

Coach
02-07-2009, 09:58 PM
I thought Bradley was a nice surprise last year. But I'm not sure he can be a go-to possession receiver type of guy. That is what we need with our #2 WR. Bowe is good, but doesn't have dependable hands. If TG leaves, then we will need someone with sure hands.

Bike
02-07-2009, 10:53 PM
I personally don't see a need for a Boldin or Crabtree - at least this year. Bowe, Bradley, and Gonzo should suffice for now. We might want to build up our lines and linebackers 1st...

Coach
02-07-2009, 10:56 PM
I personally don't see a need for a Boldin or Crabtree - at least this year. Bowe, Bradley, and Gonzo should suffice for now. We might want to build up our lines and linebackers 1st...

Agreed. And I haven;t given up complete hope on Will Franklin just yet.

honda522
02-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Well certianly you guys can remember this http://chiefs.fandome.com/video/105831/WK-9-Cant-Miss-Play-Wildcat-copycats/

:D

Chiefster
02-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Well certianly you guys can remember this http://chiefs.fandome.com/video/105831/WK-9-Cant-Miss-Play-Wildcat-copycats/

:D

That was sweet, but unfortunately one of those plays that you can get away with just once.

honda522
02-08-2009, 09:10 PM
That was sweet, but unfortunately one of those plays that you can get away with just once.
Well that just shows how you can setup different plays. Exmaple, double pass, reverse pass, end around pass..ect.

He has also shown the abiltity to catch passes, when he isnt healthy it shows, but he can stay healthy. I saw we should cut Devard Darling, they guy caught like 2 passes last and I wasn't impressed.

Hopefully they can get Bowe, Frankin, Bradley, Webb and maybe a free agent the ball and spread it around opeing up the playbook with it.