PDA

View Full Version : CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

Pages : 1 [2]

tammietailgator
08-12-2009, 12:48 AM
i gotta miss this year...i'll be there in spirit. drinking all your booze and eating all the damn food. hate that i'm missing it, but I like every damn body else in the country need to think twice before i gallivant around. in other words, i'm too damn broke :(

Give blood! They give you money for that! :yahoo:

Chiefster
08-12-2009, 12:53 AM
I think I'm about to that point.

tammietailgator
08-12-2009, 12:56 AM
I think I'm about to that point.

That is okay! it only hurts for a little bit and you are doing two good deeds! Being a dedicated fan and saving some lives... two birds with one stone! :D

Chiefster
08-12-2009, 01:33 AM
That is okay! it only hurts for a little bit and you are doing two good deeds! Being a dedicated fan and saving some lives... two birds with one stone! :D

True enough and you are correct, but....they use...needles!!!

6xchamps
08-12-2009, 01:39 AM

i've considered that, but i'm less than enthused about needles. so i'm heading to the sperm bank tomorrow. i'll let you know how i make out
so to speak

tammietailgator
08-13-2009, 09:23 PM
i've considered that, but i'm less than enthused about needles. so i'm heading to the sperm bank tomorrow. i'll let you know how i make out
so to speak

:lol: Nothing wrong with that either! Can you watch some chiefs football while you do the deed? That could help with the preservation of future chiefs fans! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
08-13-2009, 09:27 PM
:lol: Nothing wrong with that either! Can you watch some chiefs football while you do the deed? That could help with the preservation of future chiefs fans! :bananen_smilies046:
:lol::yahoo::sign0153: I don't understand, maybe I need to grow up.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

tammietailgator
08-13-2009, 09:34 PM
:lol::yahoo::sign0153: I don't understand, maybe I need to grow up.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:lol: Never!

Hayvern
08-13-2009, 09:36 PM

After all the beer we drank over that week, do you think he has any left? Blood that is?

Mine is just starting to reappear. I cut myself a few weeks ago and it instantly formed a head!

tornadospotter
08-13-2009, 09:45 PM
After all the beer we drank over that week, do you think he has any left? Blood that is?

Mine is just starting to reappear. I cut myself a few weeks ago and it instantly formed a head!
I don't remember, did I have a good time? :lol: Was I carded, because I may not be old enough to have partaken in adult beverages.

tammietailgator
08-13-2009, 09:54 PM

:lol: You better be bleeding red!

I don't remember, did I have a good time? :lol: Was I carded, because I may not be old enough to have partaken in adult beverages.

:11: Your daughter and I made up for that!

Hayvern
08-13-2009, 10:00 PM
:lol: You better be bleeding red!

Ah man dang it... That was a good come back!!!!

:lol: :mob: :funnypost:

CapitalT
08-16-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm gonna go to home opener. I tagged along with Hayvern last year and met some of you there. Unfortunatley Hayvern can't make the game this year. Are there any plans to meet up, group purchase tickets, tailgate?

Just for Tammietailgator: I haven't seen Royals since you asked me to deliver your message.

tsattisback
08-19-2009, 01:40 AM
Hello...will you guys allow a 27 year old who use to be a very immature 24 year old tag along this year at the home openor and the day/night before?!?!?

Chiefster
08-19-2009, 01:42 AM
Hello Timmy.

Canada
08-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Hello...will you guys allow a 27 year old who use to be a very immature 24 year old tag along this year at the home openor and the day/night before?!?!?no..

tsattisback
08-19-2009, 07:04 PM
no..

i will agree to a UFC style fight with you in the hotel room/lobby/hallway...wherever you choose...should be good entertainment for the Chiefs crowd.

AkChief49
08-19-2009, 10:03 PM
i will agree to a UFC style fight with you in the hotel room/lobby/hallway...wherever you choose...should be good entertainment for the Chiefs crowd.
will there be pay per view?

Coach
08-19-2009, 10:42 PM

bad idea. bye bye tim.

tammietailgator
08-21-2009, 12:37 AM
LOL! Timsatt... still at it!

Chiefster
08-21-2009, 01:23 AM
It would appear so.

drunk baby
09-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Me and Bosco came in from southern Indiana for our first
Chiefs game.

Vanilla Garilla
09-20-2009, 12:50 PM
LOL! Timsatt... still at it!

Who was this man? sounds like he has an interesting history here at ChiefsCrowd since he was banned after 4 posts.

McLovin
09-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Timsatt has been banned at least 20 times under different screen names he is the reason that the IP ban is in place. Timsatt actually had some decent posts but was a troll like no other, disrespectful, didn't follow rules and thought he could do whatever he wanted. One of those things you almost hate to bring up his name for fear he will come back to life.

It is thought that he may not actually be dead but walking among us in the ChiefsCrowd today. On a quiet night you can still hear him post.

tammietailgator
09-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Timsatt has been banned at least 20 times under different screen names he is the reason that the IP ban is in place. Timsatt actually had some decent posts but was a troll like no other, disrespectful, didn't follow rules and thought he could do whatever he wanted. One of those things you almost hate to bring up his name for fear he will come back to life.

It is thought that he may not actually be dead but walking among us in the ChiefsCrowd today. On a quiet night you can still hear him post.

:bananen_smilies046: Good one!!! :lol:

Vanilla Garilla
09-20-2009, 04:39 PM

That was a great explanation. Brought a smile to my face after that heartbreaker today!

Canada
09-21-2009, 08:37 AM
That was a great explanation. Brought a smile to my face after that heartbreaker today!

Him and I got along especially well!! :D