PDA

View Full Version : CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

Pages : [1] 2

YZILLA
02-09-2009, 01:01 AM
1. Yzilla

hardcorechiefsfan
02-09-2009, 01:36 AM
1. Yzilla
Me too!!!!!!

Nel Toille
02-09-2009, 02:14 AM
Man, I wish I could go to the home opener... or any of the home games. I'm going to be in L.A. all year. That's right; I'm going to be surrounded by Raiders/Chargers fans!

6xchamps
02-09-2009, 02:25 AM
1. Yzilla

i'm in...if it's not the first weekend of the season. gotta go to the burgh for the thursday night matchup kicking off the season. otherwise of course i'm in for some :toast2:followed by a little :drunkhb:, then on to the game for some :D followed by the :sign0153: closing out with the predictable :mob: :fatlock:

i still love these icons, lol

jap1
02-09-2009, 02:48 AM
Man, I wish I could go to the home opener... or any of the home games. I'm going to be in L.A. all year. That's right; I'm going to be surrounded by Raiders/Chargers fans!

Dont worry, if the chargers start the season poorly, all the chargers fans will mysteriously disappear. They are the biggest bandwagoners in the NFL.

It is easy to avoid the Raiders fans. Just stay out of the ghettos and stay away from the prisons. Occasionally they migrate out of the ghettos so they can steal cars. :lol:

I have lived in SoCal all but the last 6 months of my life.

The only Chiefs friendly bar I know of in SoCal is all the way in San Diego unfortunately (or fortunately if you can talk your significant other into joining you for a weekly trip to SD like I did haha). It is the bar that they filmed Top Gun in. The owners are Chiefs, Royals and KU fans. They have a backroom dedicated to the Chiefs on Sundays. They recently burnt down and rebuilt since the last time I was in SD. Kansas City Barbeque - San Diego (http://www.kcbbq.net/)

I hope you enjoy LA. It can be fun if you can get over the traffic and ridiculous cost of housing. Speaking of which, you arent looking to buy a condo, are you haha :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
02-09-2009, 10:03 AM
I guess I'll go

hermhater
02-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Hide your girlfriends!

I'm in!

hardcorechiefsfan
02-09-2009, 07:13 PM
I guess I'll go
You better go Canada, you were the one who brought up going to the home opener first.

P.S. - What are ticket prices?

Coach
02-09-2009, 08:03 PM
I'm in. I'll bring an extra DT jersey for you Canada.

Chief Razorback
02-09-2009, 09:16 PM
There's also a bar in LA called the Whaler that is Chiefs friendly. At least it was last time I was in LA. Check it out!

hometeam
02-09-2009, 09:36 PM
If I can score some decent tickets, I will go :X

jap1
02-09-2009, 10:42 PM
There's also a bar in LA called the Whaler that is Chiefs friendly. At least it was last time I was in LA. Check it out!

No way!!! Ive been looking for a place to watch Chiefs games since I was old enough to legally drink and NOW I find out about this!!! Argh!! I guess I know where I am going when I go to visit my parents this Sept.

Hayvern
02-09-2009, 11:55 PM
My friend Mike and I will both be there. Not going to miss it for the world. Might actually bring the rest of the family this time.

So yes, it will be a long trip from LA to KC, but I will be making the journey!

Canada
02-10-2009, 08:51 AM
I will get tickets for everyone again, but I am staying at a different hotel. I am going to contact a few places about prices and I will let everyone decide where they want to stay!!

jtandcrew
02-10-2009, 09:26 AM
I will go since I only live less than an hour away. Aslong of course I have vacation time by then or can afford the tickets plus a day off of work :lol: BTW, maybe I can talk my brother in law to "donate" us a bus and a driver for the tailgating and getting everyone together withough having to walk. Ill keep you all informed.:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
02-10-2009, 09:26 AM
I will get tickets for everyone again, but I am staying at a different hotel. I am going to contact a few places about prices and I will let everyone decide where they want to stay!!

Your buying the tickets!! Cool count me in! :D

hometeam
02-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Mark me down for two~ Money and time off is no problem for me.

6xchamps
02-10-2009, 03:00 PM

man i would not underestimate the fact that the previous hotel in question let us sit outside and drink and smoke all night. that was certainly a plus as we weren't exactly quiet or legal.
i'm just sayin'

garciakcfan
02-10-2009, 03:51 PM

LOL!!!!! Whattya mean?? It was the Ritz Carlton of Independence

Canada
02-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Anyone who is interested in tix please send me a PM with the number of tickets and the seats you would like!! And TS, I said I will get them, not buy them!!

Prices are approx $130 lower level and $60 for upper deck!!

Canada
02-10-2009, 07:17 PM
For those who did not come last year, this is how the payment works.

I take the order alond with your name and phone #. I DO NOT ever take money from anyone. I will then contact the stadium and order a group package of tickets. I pass all of your info on to the sales rep at Arrowhead and then it is your responsibility to contact her with your payment. You will be notified of payment deadlines prior to ordering and deadlines must be met or tickets will be sold to other people. Tickets will be available at will call in the group order or you can have them sent to you or waiting in your own name. (for those who do not trust strangers on the internet!! :) )

YZILLA
02-10-2009, 07:54 PM
I stayed at the hotel across the street from Bandanas last year Canada and its basically the same setup , but the rooms are nicer and they have a lawn where we could throw some chairs and a Grill , also an outdoor pool . The rates were about the same as the old redroof also. Ill do the legwork on that once I can get some kind of an estimate of how many wanna go . Ill call and get some details and get back to everyone.

Canada
02-10-2009, 07:57 PM
I want to stay closer to the stadium this time. I would prefer to stay within walking distance. I will call you and we can talk about hotels etc!!

Coach
02-10-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm in for 1 lower level ticket and 1 hotel room for 3 nights.

KCOUTLAW
02-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Dude that is the hottest picture in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up? CHIEFS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canada
02-10-2009, 08:35 PM
I'm in for 1 lower level ticket and 1 hotel room for 3 nights.

I said PM me :sign0104:

Dude that is the hottest picture in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up? CHIEFS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I see u have been to Sports Nutz!! :bananen_smilies046:

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 08:36 PM
I would love to go!! Just gotta watch for the date, to know for sure if we can make it. This year, we r getting a sitter!! :lol:

-PS. By the way, Im back, did ya miss me :yahoo:

Canada
02-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Of course I missed you...with every shot!! :)

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 08:48 PM
:D there have been a few changes since i was last on, who put your ugly mug on the top?

Canada
02-10-2009, 08:49 PM
:D there have been a few changes since i was last on, who put your ugly mug on the top?

The wise administration of the site felt that it would greatly impove traffic on the site. I personally find it distracthing. I try to post but my attention is constantly diverted to the top of the screen. It is truly a work of art that Coach has put up there!! :D

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 08:51 PM
leave it to a canadian to get all hot and bothered by their own photo!!

Canada
02-10-2009, 08:52 PM
leave it to a canadian to get all hot and bothered by their own photo!!

I guess its only Canadians who look that good!! :p

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 08:54 PM
yeah, your wifes hot!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:lol:

Canada
02-10-2009, 08:55 PM
I told you guys that the home opener party was AWESOME!!

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 08:57 PM
So Yeah, I wanna go to the home opener but it cant be the weekend of Sept. 12, that one we have to be home! I have some great pics from the last one, I need to get the rest on here.

Canada
02-10-2009, 08:59 PM
So Yeah, I wanna go to the home opener but it cant be the weekend of Sept. 12, that one we have to be home! I have some great pics from the last one, I need to get the rest on here.

I will get more serious about planning it once they announce the schedule, but I would like to book the tix as early as possible so we can get seats together!! Send me a pm with the # of tix and dates you can go!!

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Watch for the schedule, I will let u know. Oh, I hate to break it to you, but I have found a new beer....

Mic Ultra is now my beer of choice (though whiskey is still better)

Canada
02-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Silly American beer

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 09:04 PM
not quite, its brewed by Anheuser Busch, that is owned by Belgium

Coach
02-10-2009, 09:13 PM
I would love to go!! Just gotta watch for the date, to know for sure if we can make it. This year, we r getting a sitter!! :lol:

-PS. By the way, Im back, did ya miss me :yahoo:

Wondered where you went. Glad to see you back!:yahoo:

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Wondered where you went. Glad to see you back!:yahoo:
The computer ticked me off... I used it as little as possible for awhile

tornadospotter
02-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Anyone who is interested in tix please send me a PM with the number of tickets and the seats you would like!! And TS, I said I will get them, not buy them!!

Prices are approx $130 lower level and $60 for upper deck!!
:D Just giving you the option to clarify, or agree. :D :11:

Bike
02-10-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm going. I don't care if I got to get a 2nd mortgage.
I'm going!! TS you better be there!

Canada
02-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Here is the list as I see it so far

Canada
Big Dan
Coach
YZILLA
Hermhater
Bike
Tornado
Wiski Girl
Hayvern
Garcia
6x champs
Tammietailgator

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm going. I don't care if I got to get a 2nd mortgage.
I'm going!! TS you better be there!
that second mortgage is quite possible if you agree to buy the canadians beer.

Canada
02-10-2009, 09:53 PM
that second mortgage is quite possible if you agree to buy the canadians beer.

We barely went through 400 last year!! :drunkhb:

Bike
02-10-2009, 10:00 PM
We barely went through 400 last year!! :drunkhb:
Dollars? Hell I can do that!:bananen_smilies046:
Beers? I'll have to talk to my accountant (wife).

tornadospotter
02-10-2009, 10:02 PM
:11: I just want to say, if you can go to this, it will be a great time! Last year, was a blast! I would strongly recommend going if at all possible, to all of you, The Chiefs Crowd Members.
I will do my best to be there!

Canada
02-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Dollars? Hell I can do that!:bananen_smilies046:
Beers? I'll have to talk to my accountant (wife).

400 beers, but if you are willing to contribute $400 to my beer fund then that will be OK! :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
02-10-2009, 10:07 PM
400 beers, but if you are willing to contribute $400 to my beer fund then that will be OK! :bananen_smilies046:
Well I can bring the trash bags...

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 10:14 PM
Well I can bring the trash bags...
Good we will hold you to that, i dont think anyone remembered those last year!

Canada
02-10-2009, 10:52 PM
WTF do we need trash bags for?

tornadospotter
02-10-2009, 10:56 PM
WTF do we need trash bags for?
For ice!!!, from the ice machine!!!

Sorry that is were our trash can went and was used for.:D

Canada
02-10-2009, 10:57 PM
I just filled my bathtub!!

tornadospotter
02-10-2009, 11:01 PM
I just filled my bathtub!!

Beer Bath? :drunkhb:

Canada
02-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Beer Bath? :drunkhb:

That is what gives my skin this healthy Red glow!! :bananen_smilies046:

Wski Girl
02-10-2009, 11:06 PM
and keeps his bald head shiny!LOL

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
02-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Me and my chick are going this time i just need to know details

YZILLA
02-12-2009, 03:45 PM
I want to stay closer to the stadium this time. I would prefer to stay within walking distance. I will call you and we can talk about hotels etc!!

Keep in mind Bro that very few Hotels will let us do what we did last year , Especially the ones within walking distance to the stadium. I know some people had issues with the rooms last year but everyone seemed to get by ok , We got the whole back side of the hotel basically to throw the football, set up grills, throw beanbags, play poker smoke, drink, be loud . Other Hotels wont go for this . At least not the Sheriton, Holiday Inn, or the Drury Inn( SP? ) The hotel im promoting has nice CLEAN rooms, A setup like The old red roof with rooms all in a line like last year, Except this hotel has a nice grassy area and a pool out in the courtyard and its across the street from your favorite BBQ place ( Bandanas ).And you wont lose your shoe in the mud walking there its all concrete. LOL Ill post some pictures when I find them .I took some for just this reason.

Chief Razorback
02-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Where do you guys set up?

YZILLA
02-12-2009, 07:25 PM
We all (almost all ) stayed at the same Hotel getting there on friday and hung out because it rained .Grilled, drank, Smoked, played cards, and just got to know each other on a personal level, meeting family members and friends we had brought with. Saturday we kinda all did our own thing in the morning , The afternoon we went to Sports Nutz and got Jamal Charles Autograph and enjoyed the Raider Haters party they had going on there.Saturday nite we Drank, ect. ect. Sunday we all tailgated over by the Royals stadium in General parking. We were all together so it didnt matter what lot we were in. It seemed like we had about 20-30 people ( maybe more ). and two little grills trying to keep burgers and dogs flowing was a trick We had three Gazebos, only used two due to the wind and lack of coolers to tie them down for weight. All in all it was a friggen good time and I wouldnt have changed anything other than the outcome of the game( Flippin Faiders ) AAAGGGHHHHH !! Then went back to the Hotel to drown our sorrows for the nite. Got up and went to Breakfast monday AM ( most of us ). and said our goodbyes !

Oh and if you come this year leave the Styrophome coolers at home . Tammy likes to sit on them and Crush them.LOL JK Tammy

Look at the link below my Sig and there are some pictures of that weekend at about page 2 1/2

hermhater
02-12-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm glad I don't have to mess with getting a hotel.

Canada
02-12-2009, 08:12 PM
How many of us can stay at your place?

PS We are glad u wont be at our hotel either!! :p

prough91
02-12-2009, 08:14 PM
How much does it cost to tailgate?

Canada
02-12-2009, 08:15 PM
How much does it cost to tailgate?

Cost of food and beer!! You coming this year?

Wski Girl
02-12-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm glad I don't have to mess with getting a hotel.

HH was at least of Entertainment value, while he hung out there:D

hermhater
02-12-2009, 11:14 PM

I hate that damn smiley...

Wski Girl
02-12-2009, 11:15 PM
I hate that damn smiley...
I recall getting yelled at by canada for the stupid albino smiley

Chiefster
02-12-2009, 11:22 PM
I, the wife and boys are tentatively in! :D

hermhater
02-12-2009, 11:25 PM
I recall getting yelled at by canada for the stupid albino smiley

He uses it against me all the time.

It was probably me that yelled at you.

And Canada better watch out or this could happen to him in his ambulance if he doesn't stop putting it up...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/GIF/GIFs/02112009/legoinciddent.gif

hermhater
02-12-2009, 11:26 PM

:yahoo:

Chiefster
02-12-2009, 11:30 PM

:bananen_smilies046:

We all had such a blast last year, even though the outcome was not the one hoped for. I can't wait to see how this thing grows next season.

garciakcfan
02-13-2009, 12:00 AM
crossing my fingers its chiefs-bills home opener.

Canada
02-13-2009, 12:02 AM

Send me a pm

Canada
02-13-2009, 12:25 AM
The sooner we can get an idea of how many people want to attend the better. No one needs to give a definite answer but if you think you might want to go please let me know ASAP. YZILLA and I are going to look at some hotels and see about group discounts and I would like to have a rough idea of how many rooms we are looking at. Hopefully the cost will be around $50-$80 per night. Again I do not need any Definite answers but send me a PM with # of rooms you would like and # of tix u need.

Guru
02-13-2009, 12:55 AM
I'm not a lock by any means but go ahead and count me as one for now. I sent ya a PM as requested.

hermhater
02-13-2009, 02:12 AM
I'm not a lock by any means but go ahead and count me as one for now. I sent ya a PM as requested.

You'll show up at the last minute!!!

Guru
02-13-2009, 03:12 AM
You'll show up at the last minute!!!

At least by 9:30am:D

Chiefster
02-13-2009, 03:24 AM

Why, I didn't know there were to be PM's sent. What is to contained within said PM???

Chiefster
02-13-2009, 03:24 AM
At least by 9:30am:D

Bringin anybody with ya this time?

Chiefster
02-13-2009, 03:26 AM
The sooner we can get an idea of how many people want to attend the better. No one needs to give a definite answer but if you think you might want to go please let me know ASAP. YZILLA and I are going to look at some hotels and see about group discounts and I would like to have a rough idea of how many rooms we are looking at. Hopefully the cost will be around $50-$80 per night. Again I do not need any Definite answers but send me a PM with # of rooms you would like and # of tix u need.

This answer's said question. :D

Guru
02-13-2009, 05:00 AM
Bringin anybody with ya this time?If it works out, it will still only be me.

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 01:44 AM
If it works out, it will still only be me.
Too bad, but I read ya!

tammietailgator
02-15-2009, 12:42 AM
man i would not underestimate the fact that the previous hotel in question let us sit outside and drink and smoke all night. that was certainly a plus as we weren't exactly quiet or legal.
i'm just sayin'

Very true, but I had worms in my first room! :sign0153: - moved upstairs with the cool people and all was good!

tammietailgator
02-15-2009, 12:43 AM
If it works out, it will still only be me.

I am gonna still try and get a picture of our kindergarten class guru!

hermhater
02-15-2009, 12:57 AM
Very true, but I had worms in my first room! :sign0153: - moved upstairs with the cool people and all was good!

Technically you didn't have worms in your room until you opened the door and dragged them in on the carpet.

They were trying to escape the wetness outside and had become stuck to the bottom of the door.

That was some freaky stuff...

:D

Chiefster
02-15-2009, 01:13 AM
Technically you didn't have worms in your room until you opened the door and dragged them in on the carpet.

They were trying to escape the wetness outside and had become stuck to the bottom of the door.

That was some freaky stuff...

I had heard about that but did not know how it happened.

drstandley31
02-15-2009, 11:57 AM
My son will probably start varsity this fall, which means he won't be playing on Saturday. Hopefully that would give us travel time to get there. Please count me in for now. Would really like to meet all you guys.

The RED and GOLD Ohio chapter finally had a reason to come back to town!!!!

Canada
02-15-2009, 12:25 PM
My son will probably start varsity this fall, which means he won't be playing on Saturday. Hopefully that would give us travel time to get there. Please count me in for now. Would really like to meet all you guys.

The RED and GOLD Ohio chapter finally had a reason to come back to town!!!!

Send me a PM with the number of tix you want and the seats you want. :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
02-15-2009, 03:17 PM
I had heard about that but did not know how it happened.

And now you know.

Good times...

6xchamps
02-16-2009, 12:47 AM
i'm absolutely in provided the home opener is not the opening weekend of the season

hermhater
02-16-2009, 01:32 AM
i'm absolutely in provided the home opener is not the opening weekend of the season

So that is a 50-50 chance?

6xchamps
02-16-2009, 02:25 AM
i'd say it's better than 50-50. last year the home opener wasn't week one...the opener could be in week 2, week 3, week 4, week, well you get the idea:lol:

hardcorechiefsfan
02-16-2009, 05:36 AM
Its not going to be a preseason game will it?

prough91
02-16-2009, 12:09 PM

I'm definitely going to try to make the tailgate party.

tornadospotter
02-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Its not going to be a preseason game will it?
No, it will be the home opener of the reg season.

tornadospotter
02-16-2009, 12:29 PM

I'm definitely going to try to make the tailgate party.
I might add that beer is part of a food group.:D

Canada
02-16-2009, 03:49 PM
An idea

Lemme know what you all think. Arrowhead offers a tailgating area that we can reserve and have access to at 0730 in the morning. This allows us to get in and set up the tailgate prior to the stadium gates opening up. they offer everything from renting tables and chairs up to a full BBQ menu, cheerleaders, KC Wolf etc. All of this comes at an additional cost which can be added to the price of the ticket. I am thinking that if we rent tables and chairs and reserve a spot then it will cost about $5 extra per person. If we are interested in this idea please let me know and I will look into it.

YZILLA
02-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Sounds good to me . Ill throw in a little extra to get a reserved spot . I doubt I will be sitting much , Tables would be nice to feed the crowd we will have. Can we still bring our own grills? or do they supply a grill? We can Throw money in a hat and just get tons of burgers and brats/dogs, Chips ect.I bet the tents they have handle the wind alot better then the ones we had last year. I think if the crew is big enough, the cost should be pretty low .

Canada
02-16-2009, 04:02 PM
We can bring our own grills and they also rent them if we need them.

YZILLA
02-16-2009, 04:23 PM
I would rather rent one if thats the case . Im sure they have a large grill and Its less of a hassle if we dont have to put up several small ones.If we all chip in this wont be that bad .

Canada
02-16-2009, 04:27 PM
I would rather rent one if thats the case . Im sure they have a large grill and Its less of a hassle if we dont have to put up several small ones.If we all chip in this wont be that bad .

I will start checking into the costs of renting stuff from tables and chairs all the way up to the works and then we can discuss prices with people. I also heard that Coach is gonna buy all the beer this year!! :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
02-16-2009, 04:29 PM
works for me! Thanks Coach !

prough91
02-16-2009, 07:27 PM
An idea

Lemme know what you all think. Arrowhead offers a tailgating area that we can reserve and have access to at 0730 in the morning. This allows us to get in and set up the tailgate prior to the stadium gates opening up. they offer everything from renting tables and chairs up to a full BBQ menu, cheerleaders, KC Wolf etc. All of this comes at an additional cost which can be added to the price of the ticket. I am thinking that if we rent tables and chairs and reserve a spot then it will cost about $5 extra per person. If we are interested in this idea please let me know and I will look into it.

I'm not going to be able to go to the game. How will they add it to my ticket?

Wski Girl
02-16-2009, 07:28 PM
An idea

sounds good after what happened last year :)

Chiefster
02-16-2009, 07:50 PM

Heh, tents about blew away, I remenber catching a corner as it was being lifted off the ground.

Wski Girl
02-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Heh, tents about blew away, I remenber catching a corner as it was being lifted off the ground.
we were also parked in a good spot and they made us move!! I didnt know tow trucks could make it to arrowhead in like 2.5 seconds!! :lol:

Canada
02-16-2009, 07:58 PM

If you have any trouble this year, you tell Dan and I and we will fix it for the cost of a case of beer each!! :D

Chiefster
02-16-2009, 07:59 PM
we were also parked in a good spot and they made us move!! I didnt know tow trucks could make it to arrowhead in like 2.5 seconds!! :lol:

I hadn't heard a bout that. Why did they make us move?

Canada
02-16-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm not going to be able to go to the game. How will they add it to my ticket?

Why arent u goin to the game? pm me

tammietailgator
02-17-2009, 12:52 AM
I still cannot believe they brought in tow trucks... serves me right for calling their bluff I guess. I am all for the reserved party!

YZILLA
02-17-2009, 01:49 AM
They made us move because we all parked where we wanted to. They were trying to funnel everyone to the front. We had a nice spot picked out right by the KC Chiefs Superfans.But no matterwhere we end up, As long as we are together its a good time !

hermhater
02-17-2009, 02:07 AM
What's going on in here?

Canada
02-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Nothing. shhhhh....dont tell him :p

tornadospotter
02-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Yea, and it was wski girl's vehicle they were going to hook onto first. Mine second! Canada's wife was worried about Canada getting thrown in jail, and instead it was our vehicles that was going to be!

Canada
02-17-2009, 08:53 AM
Here is the list as it stands as far as the PMs that I have gotten

Upper Deck seats

HardcoreChiefsfan -2
Chiefster -4
Guru -1
Chiefs FN Rock -2
Bicycle (Bike) -3
Wiski Girl -2

Lower Level

Canada -4
Coach -1

So far the list is at 19. I need a minimum of 20 tickets ordered. I still have not heard from YZILLA, HH, Tornadospotter, GarciaKCfan, 6xChamps, Tammietailgator. Please PM me if u r coming so I can figure out an approximate cost for the tailgate party as well as the tickets and hotels!!

To all new members

This event is open to EVERYONE!! We would love to have you come out and party with your fellow Chiefs fans. It is an awesome weekend with reasonably priced hotels, tickets to the game, tailgate and a three day party!! Last years event was Awesome and it was just a warm up. I know it seems early to start planning but this time around we are gonna have a HUGE party!! Don't miss out, PM me ASAP!!

*For those of you who are concerned about paying some big red Canadian on the internet, don't worry. The only people you will ever exchange any money with are the hotel staff when you pay for your room and the sales people from Arrowhead stadium!! PM if u have any questions!!:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
02-17-2009, 09:00 AM
Here is the list as it stands as far as the PMs that I have gotten

Upper Deck seats

HardcoreChiefsfan -2
Chiefster -4
Guru -1
Chiefs FN Rock -2
Bicycle (Bike) -3
Wiski Girl -2

Lower Level

Canada -4
Coach -1

So far the list is at 19. I need a minimum of 20 tickets ordered. I still have not heard from YZILLA, HH, Tornadospotter, GarciaKCfan, 6xChamps, Tammietailgator. Please PM me if u r coming so I can figure out an approximate cost for the tailgate party as well as the tickets and hotels!!

To all new members

This event is open to EVERYONE!! We would love to have you come out and party with your fellow Chiefs fans. It is an awesome weekend with reasonably priced hotels, tickets to the game, tailgate and a three day party!! Last years event was Awesome and it was just a warm up. I know it seems early to start planning but this time around we are gonna have a HUGE party!! Don't miss out, PM me ASAP!!

*For those of you who are concerned about paying some big red Canadian on the internet, don't worry. The only people you will ever exchange any money with are the hotel staff when you pay for your room and the sales people from Arrowhead stadium!! PM if u have any questions!!:bananen_smilies046:
I am not sure I want to go after you posted those pictures of me from last years on the interwebbie. It made me look younger than I am. :D

Canada
02-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Fine, no tix for TS. Just his wife and daughter!! :D

Canada
02-17-2009, 09:12 AM
I also got 2 Lower Level for Hayvern and two for TexasChief!!

Wski Girl
02-17-2009, 09:54 AM
This year I will bring the jar of quarters and some MINT JULIP!! anyone got a metal coffee can?!

Canada
02-17-2009, 09:55 AM
I don't have a can, but I will do plenty of swearing for you!!

m0ef0e
02-17-2009, 01:50 PM
I'll be there.

drstandley31
02-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Send me a PM with the number of tix you want and the seats you want. :bananen_smilies046:
Sorry, I'm going to sound like a clown, but not sure what PM means. And I'll feel stupid once you tell me no doubt. Anyway, I want two.

YZILLA
02-17-2009, 07:46 PM
It means left click on Canadas name and hit the tab that says send a PM ( Private message ) to Canada. Glad to see you are going though bro ! The more the merrier !:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
02-17-2009, 09:50 PM
By popular request this thread has been stickied. :D

prough91
02-18-2009, 11:28 AM
By popular request this thread has been stickied. :D

I wondered why my fingers were stuck together.

hometeam
02-18-2009, 04:13 PM
I wondered why my fingers were stuck together.

I think we all know.. :undwech:

Canada
02-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Please don't trun this thread into that topic!! :)

tornadospotter
02-18-2009, 04:25 PM
I think we all know.. :undwech:
I did not want to know.:D

YZILLA
02-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Is it posssible to stickey this post so we can keep up to date on whos going, and make sure newcomers know its going on? If so thanks !

Canada
02-19-2009, 10:34 AM
It's already been done, Thanks Coach/Chiefster!!

Wski Girl
02-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Go team...!:lol:

Canada
02-27-2009, 09:27 AM
Bump for the :sign0104:s Check it out. Its gonna be the best party in the parking lot on gameday!! :invasion::invasion::invasion::invasion::invasion: :invasion::invasion::invasion:

hardcorechiefsfan
02-27-2009, 10:43 AM
How much is parking? How much is a hotel room?

Canada
02-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Updated info for the Opener
Ticket Prices
Tailgate Prices
Schedule Release
Ticket Payment Due Dates:bananen_smilies046:

We have a variety of seating and pricing options for you to choose from this year along with a phenomenal home schedule. For your convenience in reviewing, below is the 2009 Group Ticket pricing options:
Upper Level: Red View $39 (corner, rows 17-30), Red Reserve $54 (sideline rows 17-40) and Red Select $78 (rows 1-16).
Lower Level: Touchdown Zone $95
Club Level: Touchdown Zone $130
*** Arrowhead Stadium Map: Arrowhead (http://www.kcchiefs.com/SEATING/VIEWMYSEAT.HTML) (For a SEAT VISUAL, click and hold cursor on desired section)

We can certainly put together a tailgate spot for you guys…depending on what you are looking for and added amenities you are looking at about $30 per person, but we can discuss this option further so I can give you a better estimate. Once you place your deposit, you are on the priority waitlist and will be the first I contact when the schedule is released in mid-April. I will begin seating my groups in late April/early May. I will have a payment plan available for you as well. Final payment will probably be due at the end of June, but we can work out a plan that works for you. This was definitely the biggest hurdle from last year so I will provide you with a better way to submit payments.

Updates on ticket payment option will be available as soon as I get them!!

Any questions Send me a PM or post away!!

Keep this thread alive for the :sign0104:'s!!!

:bananen_smilies046:Canada:bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
02-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Updated info for the Opener
Ticket Prices
Tailgate Prices
Schedule Release
Ticket Payment Due Dates:bananen_smilies046:

We have a variety of seating and pricing options for you to choose from this year along with a phenomenal home schedule. For your convenience in reviewing, below is the 2009 Group Ticket pricing options:
Upper Level: Red View $39 (corner, rows 17-30), Red Reserve $54 (sideline rows 17-40) and Red Select $78 (rows 1-16).
Lower Level: Touchdown Zone $95
*** Arrowhead Stadium Map: Arrowhead (http://www.kcchiefs.com/SEATING/VIEWMYSEAT.HTML) (For a SEAT VISUAL, click and hold cursor on desired section)

We can certainly put together a tailgate spot for you guys…depending on what you are looking for and added amenities you are looking at about $30 per person, but we can discuss this option further so I can give you a better estimate. Once you place your deposit, you are on the priority waitlist and will be the first I contact when the schedule is released in mid-April. I will begin seating my groups in late April/early May. I will have a payment plan available for you as well. Final payment will probably be due at the end of June, but we can work out a plan that works for you. This was definitely the biggest hurdle from last year so I will provide you with a better way to submit payments.

Updates on ticket payment option will be available as soon as I get them!!

Any questions Send me a PM or post away!!

Keep this thread alive for the :sign0104:'s!!!

:bananen_smilies046:Canada:bananen_smilies046:

Canada, let me be the first to say how awesome it is that you are willing to put this together. You know me, I am down for whatever, but man, I would really like to be able to sit elbow to elbow with all of you crazy maniacs if we can make that happen this year.

Canada, if there is anything I can do to help out, please let me know!

Canada
02-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Here is the tentative list of orders from everyone.

Lower Level seats

Canada - 4
YZILLA - 4
Coach - 1
HermHater - 2
AK Chief49 - 2
Chiefs FN Rock - 2
TexasChief - 2
Hayvern - 2
Bike - 3

Upper Deck seats

Chiefster - 4
HardcoreChiefsfan - 2
Guru - 1

People who have not sent me a PM but better be attending

Tammietailgator
Garcia KC Fan
Tornado Spotter
Wiki Girl
6X Champs

I have heard from some of you but please send your order to me in a PM so I can keep track of everyone. So far we have approx 30 people ready to go. Anyone and everyone is welcome. Any questions just let me know!!

tammietailgator
02-28-2009, 11:30 PM
I have sent you my PM - Let me do it again! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
02-28-2009, 11:32 PM
I have sent you my PM - Let me do it again! :bananen_smilies046:

I think u did and i did not put it in the folder (same with siki girl and TS) but if you could resend them, theat would be great!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
02-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Is this guy going?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=447&stc=1&d=1235862364

Bike
03-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Here is the tentative list of orders from everyone.

Lower Level seats

Canada - 4
YZILLA - 4
Coach - 1
HermHater - 2
AK Chief49 - 2
Chiefs FN Rock - 2
TexasChief - 2
Hayvern - 2
Bike - 3

Upper Deck seats

Chiefster - 4
HardcoreChiefsfan - 2
Guru - 1

People who have not sent me a PM but better be attending

Tammietailgator
Garcia KC Fan
Tornado Spotter
Wiki Girl
6X Champs

I have heard from some of you but please send your order to me in a PM so I can keep track of everyone. So far we have approx 30 people ready to go. Anyone and everyone is welcome. Any questions just let me know!!
Canada remember I wanted upper deck. I'm poor.:drunkhb:

tornadospotter
03-01-2009, 10:05 PM
I think u did and i did not put it in the folder (same with siki girl and TS) but if you could resend them, theat would be great!! :bananen_smilies046:
YOU LOST MY PM!

You JERK!

:beer: and all will be forgiven.

Canada
03-01-2009, 10:06 PM
YOU LOST MY PM!

You JERK!

Lost...deleted...whatever you want to call it!! :D

tornadospotter
03-01-2009, 10:08 PM
YOU LOST MY PM!

You JERK!

Lost...deleted...whatever you want to call it!! :D
Where is my :bananen_smilies046: jerk.

Canada
03-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Where is my :bananen_smilies046: jerk.

In my belly
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/number6_/em/fat.jpg

tornadospotter
03-01-2009, 10:15 PM
In my belly
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Well if you do not hit the treadmill, soon, we will need to replace you on the banner!

Wski Girl
03-01-2009, 10:16 PM
In my belly
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/
hmmm before you shaved?:lol:

Canada
03-01-2009, 10:20 PM
I may be pulled off the banner but I could be the new 3-4 NT!!

Coach
03-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Is this guy going?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=447&stc=1&d=1235862364

You mean the coolest guy you know? Yes. My wife doesn't know I'm going yet, but yes. Hopefully it doesn't fall on our anniversary again.

tornadospotter
03-01-2009, 10:29 PM
You mean the coolest guy you know? Yes. My wife doesn't know I'm going yet, but yes. Hopefully it doesn't fall on our anniversary again.
I would think it this would be a cool anniversary weekend gift. Would you like me to suggest it to your wife? :11::bananen_smilies046:

bigpoppachief
03-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Put Bigpoppachief on that list well unless I cant get off work to get out of Houston :(

EdPodolackfan57
03-09-2009, 11:48 PM
I would love to tailgate because a) I've never tailgated in my life and 2)I think that it would be a blast...however, I'm afraid of running into my ex in-laws who are huge Chiefs fans. How awkward would that be and it would be just my luck......any hoo have a great time ya'll...maybe later this year or next.

tammietailgator
03-10-2009, 02:03 AM
I would love to tailgate because a) I've never tailgated in my life and 2)I think that it would be a blast...however, I'm afraid of running into my ex in-laws who are huge Chiefs fans. How awkward would that be and it would be just my luck......any hoo have a great time ya'll...maybe later this year or next.

You never tailgated in your life but yet you were married to somebody who's parents your are scared of running into at Arrowhead!?!?! :sign0153:

Come party with us, you'll have backup! We will help you get your priorities straight!:yahoo:

Hayvern
03-10-2009, 02:06 AM

Ahh man, don't fret about it. Just go and have a good time. Everyone that goes tailgating at Arrowhead is on the same team anyway... well unless you are rooting for the other team..
:mob:

hermhater
03-10-2009, 02:34 AM
Ahh man, don't fret about it. Just go and have a good time. Everyone that goes tailgating at Arrowhead is on the same team anyway... well unless you are rooting for the other team..

You gotta admit the Raiders fans were pretty decent last year dude.

Also awesome pics man.

:sign0098:

EdPodolackfan57
03-10-2009, 11:10 PM
You never tailgated in your life but yet you were married to somebody who's parents your are scared of running into at Arrowhead!?!?! :sign0153:

Come party with us, you'll have backup! We will help you get your priorities straight!:yahoo:

Thanks I need some back up....and actually its my ex brother and sister in law that are Chiefs fans who usually go to all of the Chiefs home games. But anyhoo Its good to know that you all have my back and that you will help me get my priorities straight. Btw do single women usually show up at these tailgaters? Just checking because I'm single myself.:yahoo::yahoo::D

EdPodolackfan57
03-10-2009, 11:11 PM

Thanks.....I'm working up the courage as we speak because I have a good feeling that It would be well worth the 3 hour trip.:bananen_smilies046::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Canada
03-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Thanks I need some back up....and actually its my ex brother and sister in law that are Chiefs fans who usually go to all of the Chiefs home games. But anyhoo Its good to know that you all have my back and that you will help me get my priorities straight. Btw do single women usually show up at these tailgaters? Just checking because I'm single myself.:yahoo::yahoo::D

don't worry about them. The Canadians will back you up!! :bananen_smilies046:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/03/22.jpg

DT14PRIEST
03-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Thanks.....I'm working up the courage as we speak because I have a good feeling that It would be well worth the 3 hour trip.:bananen_smilies046::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Home Opener is worth the trip...even if you dont tailgate...

Hell any trip is worth it to see the Chiefs at Arrowhead!

Canada
03-11-2009, 08:39 AM
Home Opener is worth the trip...even if you dont tailgate...

Hell any trip is worth it to see the Chiefs at Arrowhead!

So you will be joining us?:drunkhb:

YZILLA
03-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Hey Canada say hi to Big Dan for me and The white Dave Chappell and your other buddy you brought with .

AussieChiefsFan
03-12-2009, 03:00 AM
I wish I could be in KC and on the list!:sign0163:

tornadospotter
03-12-2009, 03:14 AM
I wish I could be in KC and on the list!:sign0163:
You will some day! :11:

AussieChiefsFan
03-12-2009, 03:15 AM
You will some day! :11:Thanks.:bananen_smilies046:

Wski Girl
03-12-2009, 01:47 PM
so this year can i get my face painted too? :lol: just kidding!!

KCOUTLAW
03-12-2009, 09:01 PM
:beer:Last year was great! This year will be better!!! And for the record we should have never moved our original spot!!! I think myself:fatlock: and YZILLA:fatlock: could have beat up those toy rent-a-cops that had us move!!! LOL!!!! It really didn't matter but it was nice to be by X FACTOR. I can't wait!:mob: Arrowhead is our house!!!!:rock_dj:Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

Coach
03-12-2009, 11:30 PM
I have hit a snag, we'll see. One of my best friends is getting married on Sept. 12th. He asked me to be in the wedding yesterday. Skipping my anniversary on the 13th is one thing, but I can't miss this wedding.

I really hope the opener does not fall on that weekend!

Canada
03-12-2009, 11:37 PM
I have hit a snag, we'll see. One of my best friends is getting married on Sept. 12th. He asked me to be in the wedding yesterday. Skipping my anniversary on the 13th is one thing, but I can't miss this wedding.

I really hope the opener does not fall on that weekend!

I am betting that we open up at home Week 1. the last 2 years have been on the road for week 1 so the odds are in your favor!! :bananen_smilies046:

prough91
03-13-2009, 11:24 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/03/16.jpg

YZILLA
03-13-2009, 05:08 PM
The Royals have a home game on 1st and last sunday in september . My guess is week 2 or 3 for home opener. Which would be the 13th or the 20th.

Royals at home on the 6th and the 27th

YZILLA
03-13-2009, 05:10 PM
:beer:Last year was great! This year will be better!!! And for the record we should have never moved our original spot!!! I think myself:fatlock: and YZILLA:fatlock: could have beat up those toy rent-a-cops that had us move!!! LOL!!!! It really didn't matter but it was nice to be by X FACTOR. I can't wait!:mob: Arrowhead is our house!!!!:rock_dj:Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was more worried about my Car on the back of a flatbed than the renta-cops

tammietailgator
03-14-2009, 12:15 AM
I still cannot believe they brought that in! Sorry I said to just ignore them...

Coach, I am hoping it will be the 20th... it would not be the same without our fearless leader there!

Canada
03-14-2009, 08:44 AM
I still cannot believe they brought that in! Sorry I said to just ignore them...

Coach, I am hoping it will be the 20th... it would not be the same without our fearless leader there!

Wouldnt that be week 3? I dont wanna wait that lond, make it week 1 and coach will be there!

Wski Girl
03-15-2009, 09:49 PM

Well considering they were trying to hook up to my car, THAT SUCKED!! anyway lets hope for week 1 or 3, I cant make the 13th either!!

hardcorechiefsfan
03-15-2009, 10:49 PM
So is this tailgate party going to be before or after the game and will there be some decent bar-b-q to keep up the KC fantastic reputation?

tammietailgator
03-15-2009, 11:14 PM
So is this tailgate party going to be before or after the game and will there be some decent bar-b-q to keep up the KC fantastic reputation?

Tailgating starts Friday Night and runs till Sunday night or early monday morning. Yes there will be bbq!!:D

Last year my husband had planned to smoke a lot of meat, but then it was raining horribly Sat morning and he was in a lot of pain.

Chiefster
03-16-2009, 11:22 PM
Ill be there for the opener. I do not know if I will be able to make it before Sunday morning though...depends on work schedule at the time. I cannot wait!!! We have been waiting 3 years and finally have true hope for this season! Barack as our President and Chiefs with new personel!! Does it get any better than this?!?!?!

I don't know tim; does it?

tammietailgator
03-16-2009, 11:37 PM
:lol::lol::lol: He won't show!

Bike
03-16-2009, 11:58 PM
I don't know tim; does it?
I better not respond. Wrong thread.:bananen_smilies046:

drstandley31
03-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Did we pick a week? I'm in, as long as we can find reasonable flight prices, which should be doable.

Hayvern
03-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Did we pick a week? I'm in, as long as we can find reasonable flight prices, which should be doable.

Well, it is the home opener, but since the schedule is not released we will not know if it is September 6th, 13th or the 20th. The best bet is to leave those three weekends open, though I am pretty confident it will be the 6th this year. Last year we started out on the road, I think they will try and switch that up every other year.

tornadospotter
03-18-2009, 10:58 AM
It will be the 13th or 20th. The Royals play at home the 6th.

Chief Tyler
03-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Going to either the opener or the Steelers game, hopefully they're one in the same :P, just not sure I can afford both at this point.

I'll be one of the weirdos painted from head to toe.

prough91
03-31-2009, 10:56 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/03/16.jpg

spiman
04-02-2009, 10:16 PM
2nd umm

Canada
04-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Dear Dave:

The Official 2009 Chiefs Home Schedule will be released in mid-April and now is the time to start finalizing your group ticket order. With the submission of your 2009 Group Ticket Deposit you gained priority on your choice of game, number of tickets and seating preference. Based on our records, you requested 40 tickets to the Home Opener* in the Lower Level (*see information below).

IMPORTANT: In order to maintain your priority on game selection and number of tickets you must adhere to the guidelines outlined below.
1. You will be contacted in order of priority directly following the schedule release to finalize your group ticket order.
2. To keep your priority status, you will have until Friday, May 1st to finalize your order. At this time at least 50% of your total balance will be due.
3. To finalize your order, you will need to provide your personal group sales representative (Katie Jackson) with your game selection, ticket number and seating preference along with 50% payment by May 1st
4. You will have until Friday, May 15th to pay the remaining balance.
5. If you fail to place your order and make the 50% payment by May 1, you will lose your priority status and the Chiefs cannot guarantee game and ticket availability based on your preferences stated above.

For your convenience, your total balance and payment plan details are as follows (invoice available upon request):

2009 CHIEFS GROUP TICKETS
Game

Ticket Number

Ticket Price

Total
Home Opener

$95.00

$3,800.00
Handling Charge

$15.00

$15.00
TOTAL

$3,815.00

PAYMENT PLAN
Due Date

Payment Amount
Total Due
May 1

50%

$1,907.50
May 15

50%

$1,907.50
TOTAL

100%

$3,815.00

Note: The payment estimate is based off the numbers you previously requested. You can change your ticket numbers, game and/or seating preferences at any point prior to finalizing your order. After placing your order you will have the opportunity to add on tickets. Subject to availability.

2009 Group Ticket Prices
Upper Level: Red View $39 (corner, rows 17-30), Red Reserve $54 (sideline rows 17-40), Touchdown Zone $59 (rows 17-26) and Red Select $78 (rows 1-16).
Lower Level: Touchdown Zone $95, Red Zone $105

*** Arrowhead Stadium Map: HTTP://WWW.KCCHIEFS.COM/SEATING/VIEWMYSEAT.HTML (http://www.kcchiefs.com/SEATING/VIEWMYSEAT.HTML) (For a SEAT VISUAL, click and hold cursor on desired section)

*IMPORTANT: In the event that the home opener is against Dallas or Pittsburg, it is important for you to know that these games will operate differently than the other regular season games. They will be sold in conjunction with a preseason game of your choice in a 1:1 ratio. The preseason tickets will be sold for $25. Further, there will not be a group discount available in the upper level for these games (Red View $49, Red Reserve $64, Touchdown Zone $72 and Red Select $88).

Pregame Hospitality Options
Customized Tailgate Party coordinated by the Chiefs. Prices fluctuate based on group size, added amenities and time of year. Call me directly at 816-920-4539 to discuss options and a cost estimate.
VIP Tailgate: Price TBD. Available three hours prior to the game. All-inclusive food and beverage, special appearances, live entertainment and giveaways for every guest. Reserved tables available upon request.
Wolfpack Club: Price TBD. Available before, during and after the game. Food and beverage available for purchase. Reserved tables available upon request.

Please review the above information carefully. If you have any questions or changes regarding your order please contact me directly. I will be in touch when the schedule is released in mid-April to finalize your group ticket order.

Hayvern
04-08-2009, 10:44 PM
What do you need Canada? I like what I see here, and I am getting VERY VERY excited!!!

Canada
04-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Here is the order as I have it right now. Half of the tickets must be paid by the 1st of may with the remainder paid by the 15th.

Lower Level Tickets

Canada - 2
YZILLA - 4
Coach - 1
Hayvern - 2
HH - 2
Wiski Girl - 2
Tornado - 2
TexasChief - 2
Bike -3
AKChief49 - 2
Texas #1 Chiefs fan - 2

Total 24

Upper Deck

HardCoreChiefsFan 3
TammieTailgator - 2
Chiefster - 4
Guru - 1

Total 10

These are the PMs I have received so far. I need FINAL CONFIRMATION on your tickets. If you do not send me a PM your tix will not be ordered. I would like to know ASAP if these orders are correct and if anyone else wants tix I need to know ASAP

AGAIN Half the tickets must be paid but May 1st with the balance paid by May 15 th. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Coach
04-08-2009, 11:06 PM
The wedding that I had to be in got moved to early October. I should be good to go now!!!!!

Chiefster
04-08-2009, 11:08 PM
The wedding that I had to be in got moved to early October. I should be good to go now!!!!!

Cool!

I will let you know for sure soon, Canada.

Nite Crowd!

Guru
04-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Why are they saying you have purchased 40 tickets in the lower level and none in the upper?

Canada
04-09-2009, 12:16 AM
Why are they saying you have purchased 40 tickets in the lower level and none in the upper?

I just gave her a rough number last month. It will be changed once everyone gives me a definite answer

tammietailgator
04-09-2009, 12:53 AM
I am sending you a pm now!

tammietailgator
04-09-2009, 12:54 AM

That is the best news yet!!! :yahoo:

YZILLA
04-09-2009, 01:58 AM
When I get to Kansas City I will check in to several Hotels to get some options? We could spend jsut a little bit more and get nicer accommodations. Maybe if we know for sure and do it soon enough we can priceline the Sheraten across the intersatate from the stadium. I got my rooms for the Draft party weekend on priceline for $50 a night. we dont have the freedom like we did at the old Redroof but the rooms are immaculate.just a thought. Otherwise I will look for something like we had but maybe not the same place as some people didnt like the rooms. Give me all of your opinions because this affects us all.

Wski Girl
04-09-2009, 10:08 PM
i will let u know as soon as we have the date!!

Chiefster
04-09-2009, 10:13 PM
When I get to Kansas City I will check in to several Hotels to get some options? We could spend jsut a little bit more and get nicer accommodations. Maybe if we know for sure and do it soon enough we can priceline the Sheraten across the intersatate from the stadium. I got my rooms for the Draft party weekend on priceline for $50 a night. we dont have the freedom like we did at the old Redroof but the rooms are immaculate.just a thought. Otherwise I will look for something like we had but maybe not the same place as some people didnt like the rooms. Give me all of your opinions because this affects us all.

Sounds like plan to me.

Canada
04-09-2009, 10:39 PM
As long as I have a bed to pass out on then i am good!! I am really not fussy as I will be a little drunk for most of the weekend!!

tornadospotter
04-09-2009, 10:41 PM
As long as I have a bed to pass out on then i am good!! I am really not fussy as I will be a little drunk for most of the weekend!!
Are you sure? No,,,, not you.

Canada
04-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Are you sure? No,,,, not you.

Maybe we will try for 400 beers this year!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
04-09-2009, 10:44 PM
I bet it can not happen, hey, we should have a place to bet arrowcash on this! :D

Chiefster
04-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Maybe we will try for 400 beers this year!! :bananen_smilies046:

:lol:

Dude, I'll bet you're liver is radio active.

AussieChiefsFan
04-09-2009, 10:51 PM

I'll bet evan more!

Canada
04-09-2009, 10:52 PM

Nope, its pickled. I am gonna live forever!! :yahoo:

Chiefster
04-09-2009, 10:55 PM

"There can be only one!" :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
04-09-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm pretty sure that isn't a good thing if you think about it. Apart from getting to see Chiefs Matchs forever!

Canada
04-09-2009, 10:58 PM
I'm pretty sure that isn't a good thing if you think about it. Apart from getting to Chiefs Play Matched forever!

Living forever is awesome!! you should try it!! :drunkhb:

Chiefster
04-09-2009, 10:58 PM
I'm pretty sure that isn't a good thing if you think about it. Apart from getting to Chiefs Play Matched forever!

????

AussieChiefsFan
04-09-2009, 10:59 PM
I'm pretty sure that isn't a good thing if you think about it. Apart from getting to see Chiefs Matchs forever!

????
ok, i fixed it up.:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
04-09-2009, 11:19 PM
ok, i fixed it up.:bananen_smilies046:

Gotcha. :sign0098:

Wski Girl
04-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Im not gonna doubt 400 beers, they pry downed that last year but didnt keep track of the ones that werent at the hotel

tammietailgator
04-11-2009, 12:17 AM
I wouldn't ever bet against the canadians... they have bellies made of kegs!

tammietailgator
04-11-2009, 12:22 AM

I am not picky as long as they are clean and no worms:D

We spent most of the time outside anyways except to sleep.

Chiefster
04-11-2009, 12:42 AM
I am not picky as long as they are clean and no worms:D

We spent most of the time outside anyways except to sleep.

What you got against worms; they have feelings too. :D

AussieChiefsFan
04-11-2009, 01:32 AM
What you got against worms; they have feelings too. :D
Um..........

oh yeah, they do.

6xchamps
04-14-2009, 08:43 PM
hell yea:bananen_smilies046:....

i'm getting one of those little hotties from sports nuts to paint the noggin! :drunkhb:
i'm in, plus my boy who is a born and raised chief fan rolling with me.
giddyup!!!
:bananen_smilies046:

6xchamps
04-14-2009, 08:44 PM
I wouldn't ever bet against the canadians... they have bellies made of kegs!

what she said

tammietailgator
04-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Yeah A Home Opener Rematch Against The Raiders!!!!!!!!

Canada
04-15-2009, 07:58 AM
OK, the deadline for confirmation of your tickets is going to be next week. All payments for your tickets is due by May 15th at the latest. I will send you the payment info when you confirm your tickets with me. The order will be going in no later than the end of April. We know the date (Sept 20) and who we are playing. If you are interested let me know ASAP!!:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
04-15-2009, 08:12 AM
Lower Level Tickets

Canada - 2
YZILLA - 4
Coach - 1
Hayvern - 2
HH - 2
Wiski Girl - 2
Tornado - 2
TexasChief - 2
Bike -3
AKChief49 - 2
Texas #1 Chiefs fan - 2

Total 24

Upper Deck

HardCoreChiefsFan 3
TammieTailgator - 2
Chiefster - 4
Guru - 1

Bike
04-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Canada remember I want upper deck...

tornadospotter
04-15-2009, 08:30 AM
If, I can go, I need 4 tickets.

Canada
04-15-2009, 09:05 AM
Canada remember I want upper deck...

Bike, I said I want confirmations in a PM a long time ago!! :D :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
04-15-2009, 09:22 AM
Updated!! (for Bike)

Lower Level Tickets

Canada - 2
YZILLA - 4
Coach - 1
Hayvern - 2
HH - 2
Wiski Girl - 2
Tornado - 2
TexasChief - 2
AKChief49 - 2
Texas #1 Chiefs fan - 2

Total 21

Upper Deck

HardCoreChiefsFan 3
TammieTailgator - 2
Chiefster - 4
Guru - 1
Bike - 3

Canada
04-15-2009, 05:35 PM
SEPTEMBER 20TH

CHIEFS VS RAIDERS

HOME OPENER!!!

OK, I just got a call from Arrowhead and the order is going in on Monday. Only those who order their tickets now will be guaranteed to be sitting with the group. You can contact me after this date to order more tickets but they may not be with the group.

Don't miss out on a great party with fellow crowders!!

We will update the hotel situation ASAP!! The hotel will most likely cost around $80 a night. We are debating staying at the same place as last year. If anyone has any suggestions/opinions about where to stay please post them here!!

Thanks for you cooperation.

Remeber, all orders must be paid by may 15th at the latest. If u have not yet sent me your confirmation then your tickets WILL NOT be ordered.

Bike
04-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Please let me know how much cash (weed) I need to send for tix and how much!!!

Canada
04-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Please let me know how much cash (weed) I need to send for tix and how much!!!

Once the order is in I will send you a PM with the total $$ amount of your tickers and the info on who to pay. I do not accept any money, it all goes directly through the group sales contact at Arrowhead!!

But if u want to send me some weed then that is cool!! :D

pachiefsfan
04-15-2009, 06:34 PM
1. Yzilla
zilla your fav player of alltime is kolby smith:sign0153:

Canada
04-19-2009, 09:05 AM
I have 14 orders that are going in tomorrow.

Lower Level

Canada - 2
Coach - 1
YZILLA - 4
Hayvern - 2

Upper Deck

TammieTailgator - 2
Bike - 3

No one else has sent me their confirmation. If you are interseted this is the final call. Order goes in tomorrow morning!!

Canada
04-20-2009, 09:18 AM
CANCELLED

Due to a lack of interest, the tailgate party this year has been cancelled.

Hayvern
04-20-2009, 10:09 AM
CANCELLED

Due to a lack of interest, the tailgate party this year has been cancelled.

Wah, Wait, you have me, you have Yzilla, you have coach, how can it be cancelled? The most important people have decided to go no?

tornadospotter
04-20-2009, 10:42 AM
No lack of interest by me, lack of green stuff in billfold culprit.:mob:

Bike
04-20-2009, 12:35 PM
No lack of interest by me, lack of green stuff in billfold culprit.:mob:
TS you WILL be there!!!
Mortgage the house, sell the lawn mower, live in the dark.........
but BE THERE!!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Bike
04-20-2009, 12:37 PM
CANCELLED

Due to a lack of money, the tailgate party this year has been cancelled.

Fixed.
Please say it isn't so!!!

tornadospotter
04-20-2009, 12:42 PM
TS you WILL be there!!!
Mortgage the house, sell the lawn mower, live in the dark.........
but BE THERE!!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:
Trust me I want to be there!

Wski Girl
04-20-2009, 08:46 PM
TS cant be there, and because Im in the process of buying a house which we will close on on Sept. 1, i still have no answer to if we can go. It depends on if the birthday fairy sends me money a few days early but we pry wont know for sure until Aug. or so! Sorry guys I will let you know if i win the lotto or something!

tammietailgator
05-08-2009, 08:56 PM
I am still going! I might be at the hotel playing solitaire by myself, but I will be there!

Hayvern
05-08-2009, 09:17 PM
I am still going! I might be at the hotel playing solitaire by myself, but I will be there!

My friend Tork and I will both be there.

hermhater
05-09-2009, 12:55 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be there with or without an invitation...

Hayvern
05-10-2009, 05:09 AM

If an invitation is what it takes to get you there, then consider this one.

AussieChiefsFan
05-10-2009, 05:43 AM
If an invitation is what it takes to get you there, then consider this one.If I could go that would be great!! Anyone willing to give $2000 to fly to KC? :D

Chiefster
05-11-2009, 08:08 AM

I'm pretty sure that any and all are invited.

Hayvern
07-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Alright,

It has been a while since we talked about this, and I know that Canada is saying he cannot make it this year, but my friend and I are still planning on attending the home opener. I know there were others who were talking about it.

So I am putting this out there. Who is planning on going? Additionally, if you are going, then let's make it a point to get together as a bunch for tailgating at least.

I am planning on going and starting to put all of the details together now. I would like to converse with others who might also be attending and find out where people are staying..

Who knows, maybe I will just invade HH's house and sleep on the porch!

hermhater
07-23-2009, 12:27 AM
I'm gonna do everything I can to make it.

Job situation is a little shaky right now, but I think it will last until the middle of the season.

One last blow out!!!

tammietailgator
07-23-2009, 12:49 AM
We are all going.... HH...We plan on pitching a tent in your yard! Give blood if you have to for the cause!

tammietailgator
07-23-2009, 12:50 AM
Oh and Canada! You are going! And your bringing Bid Dan, we have a date for him!

Canada
07-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Not going.

CapitalT
07-29-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm definitely going! Heyvern and I have gone for the last 2 years. I WANT TO SEE THE CHIEFS BEAT THE RAIDERS! The last time I saw that happen was in LA in 1990. I so badly want to see it happen in KC.

Hermhater - I hope you can make it. You have to stick by your post Herm Chiefs. I bummed you can't go Canada ... but if you do I promise to buy you all the beer you can drink ... which is quite a bit as I recall.

Hayvern
07-30-2009, 01:38 AM
I'm definitely going! Heyvern and I have gone for the last 2 years. I WANT TO SEE THE CHIEFS BEAT THE RAIDERS! The last time I saw that happen was in LA in 1990. I so badly want to see it happen in KC.

Hermhater - I hope you can make it. You have to stick by your post Herm Chiefs. I bummed you can't go Canada ... but if you do I promise to buy you all the beer you can drink ... which is quite a bit as I recall.

Welcome aboard man, FINALLY!!!!!

6xchamps
08-10-2009, 02:38 AM
i gotta miss this year...i'll be there in spirit. drinking all your booze and eating all the damn food. hate that i'm missing it, but I like every damn body else in the country need to think twice before i gallivant around. in other words, i'm too damn broke :(