PDA

View Full Version : nick from warpaint is nothing but a con man



hayden2004
02-12-2009, 03:50 PM
look at this email he sent me after i got banned for dogging him


From: madgreek@kcnet.com
>
> Subject: Hello
> Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:06:20 -0600
>
> Greg,
>
> I put in a request to make sure all your accounts were closed
> including your current one. This is clearly not the place for you to
> talk Chiefs. We've had issues in the past with your brother but that
> last post regardless if it was you or your brother again, it has no
> place at Warpaint. Quite frankly $10.95 per month does not give you
> free license to attack me on many of your posts.
>
> We're hear to talk Chiefs and that's it. I've NEVER said we'd have
> the inside dirt on anything and being a new member it's clear you're
> not aware of what we've been doing the last couple of years at the
> request of the Premium Members.
>
> We do the best we can and if that's not good enough then so be it. I
> will advise you of the refund status when it becomes official. Last I
> checked your recent attempt to renew had failed so it might be done
> already.
>
> Thanks for trying out Warpaint.
>
> Nick

Nel Toille
02-12-2009, 04:10 PM
what did you say (like, verbatim)? haha. What a freaking douche. I would write him asking for your money back, stating that if you pay $10.95 per MONTH then you definitely have every right to speak your mind about the quality of the product. I'm kind of thinking about subscribing just to do the exact same thing. Who's in?

Canada
02-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Ill do it

hayden2004
02-12-2009, 05:55 PM
i called him out about his so called insider info stuff we can read the night before for free and the next morning he say it and he said that haley would never be are coach o i sent that email to kcstar and espn and nfl i hope someone takes that con man out of business

YZILLA
02-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Funny Ive been A member over there for the past year and never had any problems until newer people came in and wanted absolute answers for their membership . Ive never felt conned because I went in knowing that inside info doesnt always mean every last word is gospel. This year has been Tough because Pioli has locked the doors to any info leaking out at Arrowhead one. Last year his info was better due to the standings he had with Carl and Herm and others.Only time I ever had issues was when I Copy and pasted info from the premium side over here. Which I wont do again. Ive never felt conned But I have never been banned and kept trying to renew my membership either. I know some people have issues with them , I dont. I like reading gossip about the chiefs and I chose to pay them for it and for what I paid for I got my moneys worth. But I also got a years subscription to Warpaint illustrated magazine ( whick I really like ) , and a year of sports illustrated . I might not have paid for a year had I not gotten that. Im not Kissing Nick Athens *** either , Some stuff was right and some was wrong. Most of the stuff he said , he came out and said it could happen or it could not . He did screw the pooch on the Haley will never be the coach for the chiefs comment.He admitted he was wrong. no biggie to me. You have the right to hate the guy all you want but ive been a member here for almost two years and people who know me here know Im not saying this stuff just to argue with you. Just dont go there . simple as that ! This place is great too!!!

Canada
02-12-2009, 09:14 PM
YZILLA is neat!!

chiefsfreak4life
02-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Nick Athen is a tool. He is just pissed off cuz he can't get any info any more out of Arrowhead since Pioli took over.

YZILLA
02-12-2009, 11:03 PM
easy answer is to just not go over there I guess .

Wski Girl
02-12-2009, 11:06 PM
easy answer is to just not go over there I guess .
I agree, I ignore people who piss me off all the time!! :mob: just ask tornadospotter:D jk

hermhater
02-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Is this another war with Warpaint?

Just stay here at the Crowd and you won't have to deal with that.

Big Daddy Tek
02-13-2009, 03:54 AM
I dont think I would last a day on that site, guys. Just a hunch

Seek
02-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Funny Ive been A member over there for the past year and never had any problems until newer people came in and wanted absolute answers for their membership . Ive never felt conned because I went in knowing that inside info doesnt always mean every last word is gospel. This year has been Tough because Pioli has locked the doors to any info leaking out at Arrowhead one. Last year his info was better due to the standings he had with Carl and Herm and others.Only time I ever had issues was when I Copy and pasted info from the premium side over here. Which I wont do again. Ive never felt conned But I have never been banned and kept trying to renew my membership either. I know some people have issues with them , I dont. I like reading gossip about the chiefs and I chose to pay them for it and for what I paid for I got my moneys worth. But I also got a years subscription to Warpaint illustrated magazine ( whick I really like ) , and a year of sports illustrated . I might not have paid for a year had I not gotten that. Im not Kissing Nick Athens *** either , Some stuff was right and some was wrong. Most of the stuff he said , he came out and said it could happen or it could not . He did screw the pooch on the Haley will never be the coach for the chiefs comment.He admitted he was wrong. no biggie to me. You have the right to hate the guy all you want but ive been a member here for almost two years and people who know me here know Im not saying this stuff just to argue with you. Just dont go there . simple as that ! This place is great too!!!

You might not feel like you are being conned, but to pay a penny for any content from Nick Athan is a CON. I guess you are paying 10.97 so yes you are being conned. Is is your money though. If you are happy pissing it away, that is your choice.

Now the original poster to this thread. It is no ones fault but your own. Simple due diligence would have told you that Nick Athan is no different than anyone on this forum. Fact of the matter, Many/most of the write ups on this site, which are free, are much better and worth reading. I am also sure Coach would be happy to take your 10.97.

YZILLA
02-14-2009, 02:08 AM
Im sure there is some sort of entertainment that I would think you are pissing your money away also SEEK. I am not gonna be the guy to actually tell you how to live your life . Do what you want and enjoy your life . And Ive offered to chip in to help pay for this site because I like it here and I enjoy the people who post in here ( for the most part ) Its entertainment for me and If I am getting enjoyment out of it, I guess I'm not getting conned . I shouldn't have to defend myself in here to anyone. Im not pushing my beliefs on You . You Don't like the guy , Its your right as an American . Whats the big deal?

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 02:13 AM
look at this email he sent me after i got banned for dogging him


From: madgreek@kcnet.com
>
> Subject: Hello
> Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:06:20 -0600
>
> Greg,
>
> I put in a request to make sure all your accounts were closed
> including your current one. This is clearly not the place for you to
> talk Chiefs. We've had issues in the past with your brother but that
> last post regardless if it was you or your brother again, it has no
> place at Warpaint. Quite frankly $10.95 per month does not give you
> free license to attack me on many of your posts.
>
> We're hear to talk Chiefs and that's it. I've NEVER said we'd have
> the inside dirt on anything and being a new member it's clear you're
> not aware of what we've been doing the last couple of years at the
> request of the Premium Members.
>
> We do the best we can and if that's not good enough then so be it. I
> will advise you of the refund status when it becomes official. Last I
> checked your recent attempt to renew had failed so it might be done
> already.
>
> Thanks for trying out Warpaint.
>
> Nick

Kinda makes you appreciate sites like, oh say, this one that gives you full access free of charge. Of course if you start attacking other members and become constantly disrespectful then we too will have no problem dispatching your membership with extreme prejudice. :D

greg3564
02-14-2009, 02:16 AM
Kinda makes you appreciate sites like, oh say, this one that gives you full access free of charge. Of course if you start attacking other members and become constantly disrespectful the we too will have no problem dispatching your membership with extreme prejudice. :D

Nice! :sterb200::armee_smilies112:

hermhater
02-14-2009, 02:19 AM
Are we gonna have to go to battle?

Let me know cuz I want to be nice and drunk when we fight!!!

:fighting0039:

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 02:27 AM
Nice! :sterb200::armee_smilies112:

Just happend to remember that line from "Black Sheep" where Gary Beusy played that crazy war vet. :D


Are we gonna have to go to battle?

Let me know cuz I want to be nice and drunk when we fight!!!

:fighting0039:

You must be ready at a moments notice, so take no chances; start drinking now. :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
02-14-2009, 02:30 AM
I'm on it Chiefster!!!

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 02:33 AM
I'm on it Chiefster!!!

:bananen_smilies046:

You da man!

I would tell Canada the same thing, but I don't think it'll be a problem with him. :D

Canada
02-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Are we gonna have to go to battle?

Let me know cuz I want to be nice and drunk when we fight!!!

:fighting0039:

I will funnel half a 6 pack into you before we drop the gloves then!! :drunkhb::fighting0030:

Seek
02-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Im sure there is some sort of entertainment that I would think you are pissing your money away also SEEK. I am not gonna be the guy to actually tell you how to live your life . Do what you want and enjoy your life . And Ive offered to chip in to help pay for this site because I like it here and I enjoy the people who post in here ( for the most part ) Its entertainment for me and If I am getting enjoyment out of it, I guess I'm not getting conned . I shouldn't have to defend myself in here to anyone. Im not pushing my beliefs on You . You Don't like the guy , Its your right as an American . Whats the big deal?

I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking you. I spends hours playing video games online. I have to pay to do that. I am sure, you think that is a waste of money.

Canada
02-19-2009, 04:43 PM
No he dosen't. He plays a lot of COD4

YZILLA
02-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Actually its Cod5 now and yes Im a huge gamer ! I know some may think its childish, But I love online gaming. Not so much of a WOW but First person Shooters. I think anything you spend money on that is entertainment is ok as long as its not hurting anyone. I used to sit in the bar all the time and my wife would be pissed because I wouldnt come home after work. Now When I stay home all the time she is pissed because I never leave. Cant win . Anyway No hard feelings on my part Seek !

YZILLA
02-19-2009, 06:08 PM
I will funnel half a 6 pack into you before we drop the gloves then!! :drunkhb::fighting0030:


LOL Canada HH is like Popey when he gets started on the beer but fades pretty quick usually ends by being carried to his car for a ride home. especially when he falls into the puddle of piss he made behind the redroof on Draft Day last year -LOL Ahhhh Good Times !

Canada
02-19-2009, 07:43 PM
Dan and I were talking about when he tried to take a swing at us and fell down in a puddle at the hotel last year!! Godd thing his arms are so short or he might have hit someone!!

Wski Girl
02-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Dan and I were talking about when he tried to take a swing at us and fell down in a puddle at the hotel last year!! Godd thing his arms are so short or he might have hit someone!!
Pry just himself!

Seek
02-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Actually its Cod5 now and yes Im a huge gamer ! I know some may think its childish, But I love online gaming. Not so much of a WOW but First person Shooters. I think anything you spend money on that is entertainment is ok as long as its not hurting anyone. I used to sit in the bar all the time and my wife would be pissed because I wouldnt come home after work. Now When I stay home all the time she is pissed because I never leave. Cant win . Anyway No hard feelings on my part Seek !

If you play using Xbox Send me a friends invite. I play World of War every Friday night from 8 to about 1 am and periodically through the week like Tuesday and Thursday this week. I usually have a friends party of 5 to 12 guys. I also just love the shoorter games. I played a bunch of COD4, was okay with Rainbow 2. Played Halo 2 and 3, specially because you can take on guest like my wife to play.

Gamer tag is Chief Seek

YZILLA
02-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Yeah I suck at Xbox. My kids do have Cod4 for it though. I have a pretty well built computer to game on.

Seek
02-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Yeah I suck at Xbox. My kids do have Cod4 for it though. I have a pretty well built computer to game on.

So what type of game server does your computer play off. Is it linked to Microsoft where you play with people on XBOX. I guess not because you would probably need the Xbox live membership.

YZILLA
02-20-2009, 03:20 PM
No its a server that my friends and I have put together ! Heres a link to the Crew I game with :

www.jssquad.com (http://www.jssquad.com)

Seek
02-20-2009, 06:09 PM
No its a server that my friends and I have put together ! Heres a link to the Crew I game with :

www.jssquad.com (http://www.jssquad.com)

Cool site. What is the highest level your friends made it on ZOMBIES... A group of my friends and myself made it to level 25 last week. That was intense. Each one of us had over 400 kills.