PDA

View Full Version : Take it for what it's worth.........

Drunker Hillbilly
02-13-2009, 02:17 PM
ESPN's First Take show this morning was talking about LJ wanting out of KC in their "Cover Two" segment. We all know this but the guy on the phone talking about it said he thought it was unlikely that it will happen. He addressed the cap, the $3.5 million that he will earn this coming season etc.. I personally thought this has been the case all along. I don't think there is anyone out there willing to give the Chiefs what they are going to want for LJ. Some on here would trade him for a box of rocks but the Chiefs are much smarter than that. He is a very valuable commodity as a RB and they will need quite a bit to trade him. Pioli has been very good at this and I believe with the CP's of the organization out, Pioli will turn things around and LJ will once again return to form as he did a few years ago. This will make his attitude change as well as the fans of the Chiefs and everything will be back in harmony!!!!!!:yahoo:

honda522
02-13-2009, 03:10 PM
I have 2 solutions for Johnson.

A. Pay the Chiefs back some money. He doesn't want to play here. Fine. We dont want him here. So to make both parties happy we trade him. But no team will want him with his contract. So tell the b**ch to pay up and then we can move him. Or option..

B. Sit his *** all season. Sure, he will make bank not doing anything but by leaving LJ out of anything that has to do with the Kansas City Chiefs then it might prompt him into giving us a return on our money so we can move him.

josh1971
02-13-2009, 03:11 PM
That's optimistic, and certainly, I'd love to see LJ quit the whining, and the off-field crap, and get back to being a kick-arse running back. Perhaps if he gets the chance to see some concrete evidence of the franchise improving, he'll snap out of his jackass mode.

jb

hometeam
02-13-2009, 08:22 PM
We are either going to cut him, or he is going to play for us, I cant imagine a team trading for him and his salary, and from his attitude, you can tell he wont renegotiate and take a pay cut to get out of KC. So, my bet is we are stuck with him unless we really really need the cap room. :(

hermhater
02-13-2009, 09:21 PM
He's not going anywhere from what I can tell.

warcrychief
02-14-2009, 01:01 AM
keep him in the dog house. Those are my thoughts until he wants to play his way out.

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 01:06 AM
He's not going anywhere from what I can tell.

Nope; he's way too expensive.

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 01:07 AM
ESPN's First Take show this morning was talking about LJ wanting out of KC in their "Cover Two" segment. We all know this but the guy on the phone talking about it said he thought it was unlikely that it will happen. He addressed the cap, the $3.5 million that he will earn this coming season...

Well, that's what he'll make, wether or not he earns it or not remains to be seen.

tammietailgator
02-14-2009, 01:23 AM
Well, that's what he'll make, wether or not he earns it or not remains to be seen.

True - I can't stand him, but if he has to be here I hope he earns his pay! A friend of mine at work... her nephew sent his LJ jersey to the chiefs office with a note that said he cannot wear this anymore (age 11) because of the person that LJ is... They sent him a new Derrick Johnson jersey signed! :11:

hermhater
02-14-2009, 01:24 AM

:lol:

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 01:35 AM
True - I can't stand him, but if he has to be here I hope he earns his pay! A friend of mine at work... her nephew sent his LJ jersey to the chiefs office with a note that said he cannot wear this anymore (age 11) because of the person that LJ is... They sent him a new Derrick Johnson jersey signed! :11:

WOW! Outstanding!:sign0098:

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 01:35 AM
:lol:

:bananen_smilies046:

PawnshopMarimba
02-14-2009, 02:08 AM

That made me smile, fantastic to know that KC still has the fan's satisfaction in mind. I can't imagine too many other teams in the NFL doing something like that for a young fan. Kudos.

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 02:09 AM
That made me smile, fantastic to know that KC still has the fan's satisfaction in mind. I can't imagine too many other teams in the NFL doing something like that for a young fan. Kudos.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool too.

Coach
02-14-2009, 09:32 AM
I have 2 solutions for Johnson.

A. Pay the Chiefs back some money. He doesn't want to play here. Fine. We dont want him here. So to make both parties happy we trade him. But no team will want him with his contract. So tell the b**ch to pay up and then we can move him. Or option..

B. Sit his *** all season. Sure, he will make bank not doing anything but by leaving LJ out of anything that has to do with the Kansas City Chiefs then it might prompt him into giving us a return on our money so we can move him.

Or
Option C: Give LJ the rock 500 times next year so he accumulates 2000 yards and creates some trade value.

As it stands now, he is worth more to this team by staying on our roster than he is worth in a trade.

prough91
02-14-2009, 10:10 AM
I want to change my screen name to ljhater

chiefsfreak4life
02-14-2009, 10:55 AM

That really says alot from the organization, doesn't it? It says, wow, we agree, we don't want our kids wearing a thugs jersey either, take this one and we will flush this other piece of crap:D

honda522
02-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Or
Option C: Give LJ the rock 500 times next year so he accumulates 2000 yards and creates some trade value.

As it stands now, he is worth more to this team by staying on our roster than he is worth in a trade.
Yea, but you know if he gets the ball alot and runs into his blockers, we complain, and when we lose, he will still complain.

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 01:05 PM
I want to change my screen name to ljhater

Coach can arrange that. :D

Wski Girl
02-14-2009, 11:30 PM

Trenten recieved a LJ football along with a note saying he was a bad role model for kids... Y send the ball then

Chiefster
02-15-2009, 12:02 AM
Trenten recieved a LJ football along with a note saying he was a bad role model for kids... Y send the ball then

Yeah, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

prough91
02-16-2009, 12:26 PM
Coach can arrange that. :D

Yeah but I already had my name legally changed to prough91, I'd have to get all my tats changed, and everyone would be wondering who the he!! ljhater is and it just wouldn't be worth the effort!

Canada
02-16-2009, 04:16 PM
If we actually did get 2,000 yards outta him I doubt they would actually trade that away? They certainly won't do it simply based on some of the fans not personally liking him, they would be fools to trade away a 2,000 yard a season back away because to get the 2,000 yards they will be making that their offense.

Yeah, but a 30 year old LJ with 500 carries ain't worth sh!t :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
02-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Yeah but I already had my name legally changed to LJLOVER, I'd have to get all my tats changed from LJLOVER, and everyone would be wondering who the he!! ljhater is and it just wouldn't be worth the effort!

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
02-16-2009, 05:41 PM
That depends on how many yards he gets and if we win the Superbowl LMAO!!!!!

I think you mean when we win the SuperBowl!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
02-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Yeah but I already had my name legally changed to prough91, I'd have to get all my tats changed, and everyone would be wondering who the he!! ljhater is and it just wouldn't be worth the effort!

But "ljhater" has such a nice ring to it. :D

prough91
02-16-2009, 07:24 PM
But "ljhater" has such a nice ring to it. :D

True, but I don't want my name to get dated and make no sense 5 years from now, like a little midget I won't name.

Chiefster
02-16-2009, 07:53 PM
True, but I don't want my name to get dated and make no sense 5 years from now, like a little midget I won't name.

Oh, who!? Who!? Ya gotta tell me, who!!!!!?