PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Coordinator

Codac
02-13-2009, 02:39 PM
So who is it gonna be? Do we keep Chan at OC? Do we promote him and get a new OC? If so who is gonna do it? Or will it even matter, due to the possibility that Haley may call most of the plays.

Lets take a break from talking about a new DC and switch it up a bit.

Thoughts?

Vandelay
02-13-2009, 02:44 PM
My guess is Haley will be the OC for this season, then he will hire someone next year. Just my gut feeling, not like we're going to hear anything leak out of Arrowhead.

Codac
02-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Well I'm not entirely sure how the Front Office works, but don't you have to have an OC? Doesn't every slot need to be filled?

yashi
02-13-2009, 02:58 PM
I think Gailey is going to be fired and a very low key guy will be hired with the OC title, but Haley will be the one calling the plays.

josh1971
02-13-2009, 03:01 PM
I think we'll just have to wait and see, but I suffer from a lot of patience when it comes to the Chiefs' front office. Haley already said he'd rather not have to coordinate his offense, as he wants to coach the whole team.

That lends itself to him having an offensive coordinator. We'll see how it goes, eh?

jb

hometeam
02-13-2009, 03:02 PM
I dont mind Haley calling the plays, I think he did a great job in AZ on offense this year, and it always seemed like he had a good after-halftime adjustment, which KC lacked very much this past season~

honda522
02-13-2009, 03:03 PM
I read an article, and it said Gailey was most likely not to be retain as OC. However in it, it said that he had a good chance of getting the Assistant coaching job.

greg3564
02-14-2009, 01:13 AM
I think Gailey will be fired. Haley is going to bring in his own people. I will give the new Pioli led Chiefs props for now having an extremely media disciplined front office. No leaks or rumors coming out. I like that, as it shows he's leading the organization very well.

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 01:17 AM
I predict that buy the time the first preseason game is played all coaching staff positions will be filled. :D

chiefsfreak4life
02-14-2009, 11:22 AM
I predict that buy the time the first preseason game is played all coaching staff positions will be filled. :D

BOLD predictions! Don't go out on a limb:sweatdrop:

Chiefster
02-14-2009, 11:54 AM
BOLD predictions! Don't go out on a limb:sweatdrop:

Hey, it's what I live for! :D