PDA

View Full Version : friends of chiefs crowd

timbok
07-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Your friends at getupandgosports were attacked by members of a site called the football palace..i ask that u boycott that site..and spread nothing of good about it..because it is nothing.

Chiefster
07-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Your friends at getupandgosports were attacked by members of a site called the football palace..i ask that u boycott that site..and spread nothing of good about it..because it is nothing.

Ya won't see me there. lol!

Sweets
07-29-2007, 02:42 PM
Attacked??? hahahahahahhaha, attack them back why get a bunch of chiefs fans involved...

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Attacked??? hahahahahahhaha, attack them back why get a bunch of chiefs fans involved...

lol!

Well I think it's important to distinguish between TFP administration / mods and those who may post there.

Canada
07-29-2007, 05:09 PM

I'm in!! :toast2:

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm in!! :toast2:

Ya sure ya had enough beer? :lol:

stlchief
07-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Count me in. I wait for an admin of this site to give the green light, then I'll start posting non-sense over there (I know, I know --> all of you are thinking that is what I post here anyway...).

Canada
07-29-2007, 05:15 PM
I learned a very valuable tidbit fo info this weekend and I am goin to share it with the crowd so that no one makes the same mistake I did. ATTENTION CHIEFS CROWD... Beer does NOT mix well with whiskey, rum, wine and tequila. The combination of these liquids will cause your head beat furiously while you sweat over the toilet in the morning. Nausea and vomitting and dizziness may also be mild and discomforting side effects.

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Count me in. I wait for an admin of this site to give the green light, then I'll start posting non-sense over there (I know, I know --> all of you are thinking that is what I post here anyway...).
LOL!
Yup; that's different how???

Not trying to put a damper on things, but I would caution against getting into an internet war with another BB; although timbok is a member here what's going on at guag is not really our fight. I think that if you want to get into a sqwable (sp) as a member of guag then that's one thing, but I believe it premature to go there representing the "Crowd".

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 05:21 PM
I learned a very valuable tidbit fo info this weekend and I am goin to share it with the crowd so that no one makes the same mistake I did. ATTENTION CHIEFS CROWD... Beer does NOT mix well with whiskey, rum, wine and tequila. The combination of these liquids will cause your head beat furiously while you sweat over the toilet in the morning. Nausea and vomitting and dizziness may also be mild and discomforting side effects.

Not to mention a probable explosive combination; geez man sound like you drank a mixture of nitro. :lol:

Canada
07-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Not to mention a probable explosive combination; geez man sound like you drank a mixture of nitro. :lol:

Feels like it too. The joys of being in the wedding party. I was drinking a bottle of wine in a parking lot at 4a.m. with four girls from Holland...sooooo hot. don't really remember anything i said to them though??:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Feels like it too. The joys of being in the wedding party. I was drinking a bottle of wine in a parking lot at 4a.m. with four girls from Holland...sooooo hot. don't really remember anything i said to them though??:bananen_smilies046:

:lol:

Did ya remember what ya did; that's the question.

Canada
07-29-2007, 05:27 PM
:lol:

Did ya remember what ya did; that's the question.

Yup, got yelled at by my wife and sept on the floor:toast2:

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 05:28 PM

Yup; you had a good time alright. :funnypost:

luv
07-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Liquor before beer....

Always remember that.

Sweets
07-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Do you guys really want idiots coming here to spam your site just for the hell of it??? It's stupid and only a pain in the *** for the admin of a site to clean up after...they put up over 4 pages of **** on timbok's site that as of 3 hours ago was still left on his site. But hey, it's up to you guys, IMO it's not worth wrecking your site over it.

luv
07-29-2007, 06:29 PM
It appears we already have a Chargers troll lurking about.

Sweets
07-29-2007, 06:50 PM
He's lost, he was looking for the beach and took a wrong turn.

stlchief
07-29-2007, 07:16 PM
I say let him in. From a year of watching the posters here, I say "Bring it".

Besides, all Chargers fan better keep this in the back of their mind: "Norm / losing record"...

timbok
07-29-2007, 09:30 PM
guys..this is no joke..they attacked my site..

Coach
07-29-2007, 10:15 PM
You dog.

Absolutely classic!!!

It appears we already have a Chargers troll lurking about.

I have taken care of the Bolt.

guys..this is no joke..they attacked my site..

No doubt they did. I'm surprised you're upset considering how much spamming you do to get people to visit your site.

Coach
07-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Do you guys really want idiots coming here to spam your site just for the hell of it??? It's stupid and only a pain in the *** for the admin of a site to clean up after...they put up over 4 pages of **** on timbok's site that as of 3 hours ago was still left on his site. But hey, it's up to you guys, IMO it's not worth wrecking your site over it.

Nobody has attacked our site, so why would we go attack theirs? They probably attacked Timbok's site because he pulled the same SPAM crap there that he pulls here; only their site admin is probably a little less forgiving than me.

Sometimes you reap what you sow, and in this case I think Timbok did.

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Nobody has attacked our site, so why would we go attack theirs? They probably attacked Timbok's site because he pulled the same SPAM crap there that he pulls here; only their site admin is probably a little less forgiving than me.

Sometimes you reap what you sow, and in this case I think Timbok did.

This is why I cautioned against it as well. I think that overall timbok is harmless, but he does have a way of coming acrossed as a bit abrasive whether he means to or not.

Sweets
07-29-2007, 10:59 PM
Kudos to you admin. Yes spamming is sickening especially when people on that other site do it and when someone goes to their site to do the same thing to prove a point they ban them, hypocritical aholes. You are better off staying out of a fight that's not even yours.

Timbok, you are disgusting, you actually tried to hack another site???? You should ban yourself from your own site.:mob:

Coach
07-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Timbok, you are disgusting, you actually tried to hack another site???? You should ban yourself from your own site.:mob:

Please send me a PM with details if you wouldn't mind.

Sweets
07-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Sorry admin, feel free to delete the double above post, my computer went crazy...

The "details" you want are on the way...

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 11:14 PM
Sorry admin, feel free to delete the above post, my computer went crazy...

The "details" you want are on the way...

I too would be interested.

chief31
07-30-2007, 02:06 AM
Sounds like a weekend to me. What's the warning?:toast2:

luv
07-30-2007, 02:11 AM
Sounds like a weekend to me. What's the warning?:toast2:
Liquor before beer.....

chief31
07-30-2007, 02:15 AM
Hell, I'll liquor after, too.

(I'm gonna get in trouble for that.)

luv
07-30-2007, 02:19 AM

With whom? Oh, mods...I won't tell 'em.

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 04:32 AM
With whom? Oh, mods...I won't tell 'em.

We have mods here? :p

timbok
07-30-2007, 07:12 AM
ok..peace has been restored..the fessed up..chiefster check your pms.

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 11:00 AM
ok..peace has been restored..the fessed up..chiefster check your pms.

I got it.

Coach
07-30-2007, 11:11 PM

We're gonna call you butter, because you are on a roll today.

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 11:15 PM

Heh! It is the day of Chief31!:D

luv
07-30-2007, 11:21 PM
So, would I get points for saying something along the lines of him buttering my roll?

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 11:22 PM
So, would I get points for saying something along the lines of him buttering my roll?

Heh! We just went from rated PG to rated PG13. :lol:

luv
07-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Heh! We just went from rated PG to rated PG13. :lol:
I can go R, but I'd think that'd be frowned on. :(

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 11:28 PM
I can go R, but I'd think that'd be frowned on. :(

Depends on the content.

luv
07-31-2007, 03:41 AM
Depends on the content.
I have a vivid imagination. You should know that about me by now. :p

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 08:53 AM
I have a vivid imagination. You should know that about me by now. :p

...All too well. :D

timbok
07-31-2007, 09:42 AM
lol...chief31.be nice..your like a bull

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 09:56 AM
lol...chief31.be nice..your like a bull

Heh! This ain't no china shop though.

chief31
08-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Wadddiddddaaaa...Wadddiiidddaaa..Whaaddiiidddiiii do?

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 02:06 AM

Heh!!! :lol:

luv
08-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Everyone already knows I didn't do it. I'm too nice, sweet, innocent......

chief31
08-01-2007, 02:09 AM

This is what is wrong with a womanon a football forum. She can get away with anything.:mob:

Guru
08-01-2007, 02:10 AM

:joker::nnn::pointlaugh:

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 02:12 AM
This is what is wrong with a womanon a football forum. She can get away with anything.:mob:

Always does.

luv
08-01-2007, 02:12 AM
:bananen_smilies082: