PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

honda522
02-15-2009, 11:39 AM
YouTube - Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Official Movie Trailer #2 NEW!

I am a fan of the first one, and this one looks freaking awesome.

Do you plan on seeing it?

Canada
02-15-2009, 11:43 AM
For sure!! I can't wait!!

hometeam
02-16-2009, 12:44 PM
The only thing I didnt like about the first one was the ultra-gratuitous product placement.

I will still go see number two in theatres just like I did the first~

prough91
02-16-2009, 01:17 PM
I for sure will. I'm still looking forward more to the Wolverine movie.

honda522
02-17-2009, 10:29 AM
The only bad thing is that freaking retard Shia Lebuff. Yea, I can't spell it, big deal, want to fight about it?

YZILLA
02-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Megan Fox is hot !

hometeam
02-17-2009, 11:25 AM
What always got me was; The scene in #1 when they are being arrested, and the sector 7 guy is telling shia lebouff about megan foxes criminal past, and out of nowhere, for NO reason, without anything doing with the storyline before or after this comment he says "criminals are hot!" Isnt she supposed to be like a 16 year old girl? Doesnt that seem kind of creepy ? wtf!

I found it on wikiquote :X

Agent Simmons: Hey, you see this? [shows them his badge] This is a "do whatever I want and get away with it" badge. I'm gonna lock you up forever. Mikaela Banes: Oh God...you know what? Don't listen to him. He's just pissy because he's gotta get back to guarding the Mall. Agent Simmons: You in the training bra. Do not test me, especially with your daddy's parole coming up. Sam Witwicky: What? Parole?! Mikaela Banes: It's nothing. Agent Simmons: A grand theft auto? That ain't nothing? Mikaela Banes: You know those cars my dad used to teach me to fix? Well, they...They weren't always his. Sam Witwicky: You stole cars?! Mikaela Banes: Well, we couldn't always afford a babysitter, so he'd sometimes had to bring me along. Agent Simmons: She's got her own juvie record to prove it! She's a criminal. And criminals are hot! Now it'd be a real shame if he rots in jail for the rest of his natural life. It is time to talk!

m0ef0e
02-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Can't wait for T2: RotF, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and...

The Watchmen! Gonna be sweeeeeeet!

honda522
02-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Can't wait for T2: RotF, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and...

The Watchmen! Gonna be sweeeeeeet!

And...........T4! you forgot that!

Chiefster
02-18-2009, 04:45 PM
...So, they're robots that turn into cars??? :p

Canada
02-18-2009, 04:49 PM
The only bad thing is that freaking retard Shia Lebuff. Yea, I can't spell it, big deal, want to fight about it?:lol: :lol: :lol: