PDA

View Full Version : retaining Tim Krumrie? Goodbye defense

KottkeKU
02-18-2009, 12:32 PM
And you can also kiss the superbowl goodbye as long as this fool is in KC.....

another couple years of watching our defensive line get absolutely dominated in every facet of the game...

and i actually had hope there for a second with pioli coming in...

now i feel like im turning into a kansas city royals fan...

so, so, so, utterly dissapointed. what a terrible week this has been, jesus christ

jmlamerson
02-18-2009, 12:46 PM
Lighten up.

Krumrie helped turn JA into a star, and he's done well when he's had the talent.

He was given an undersized DL and tasked with getting pressure on the QB with a bunch of rookies and rejects. No one could have done better.

prough91
02-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Lighten up.

Krumrie helped turn JA into a star, and he's done well when he's had the talent.

He was given an undersized DL and tasked with getting pressure on the QB with a bunch of rookies and rejects. No one could have done better.

Agreed. He did the best with what he had.

chief31
02-18-2009, 01:04 PM
THIRD!

Just like Gunther, I don't hold them responsible for not being able to work Herms Cover-2, minus Jared Allen.

KottkeKU
02-18-2009, 04:26 PM
the "talent" he had to work with has been pretty high considering the high draft picks we have used on the D Line in the last 5 or 6 years (do i really have to list them all again? Remember Junior Siavii? Eddie Freeman? Ryan Sims...no, because nobody does...yeah, maybe they were the wrong choices but it takes a good coach to turn the players into what they are supposed to be)

and our defensive line has just been awful. AWFUL even with Jared Allen (who didint need krumrie to be a star...its Jared's mentality that has him one of the best in the nfl, you cant teach that)

its hasnt been Herm's scheme that Krumie cant coach..it has been vermeils, and even gunthers when he was coach too...they guy sucks, its that simple....he cant coach any scheme...

Bike
02-18-2009, 07:04 PM
And you can also kiss the superbowl goodbye as long as this fool is in KC.....

another couple years of watching our defensive line get absolutely dominated in every facet of the game...

and i actually had hope there for a second with pioli coming in...

now i feel like im turning into a kansas city royals fan...

so, so, so, utterly dissapointed. what a terrible week this has been, jesus christ
I don't think JC had anything to do with this decision. You can easily make your point without him.

Sn@keIze
02-18-2009, 07:31 PM
How long has Krumrie been around? Wasnt he here before Herm? Because our DL still wasnt scary before Herm.

Canada
02-18-2009, 07:34 PM
Its all over. We won't win anything. the sky is falling. We are keeping Krumrie. No one could possibly succeed now.

Bike
02-18-2009, 07:42 PM
If you watched Krumrie on hbo he is nonstop and a helluva motivater. Really not his fault Herm trashed our defense. Pioli/Haley sees something in the guy. Lets see what he does with the 3-4 and a supporting cast...

josh1971
02-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Its all over. We won't win anything. the sky is falling. We are keeping Krumrie. No one could possibly succeed now.

Sensing a little sarcasm there... :D

warcrychief
02-18-2009, 10:29 PM
He is not the problem. He has been her for 3 years. And it was Herm's Cover 2 that didnt help this D-line. When you only rush 4 line men every snap. that gets very easy to cover. let alone these guys still need to build up there endurence and skills. When was the last time you hear of a rookie D-line star? he will get these guys up to par.

Sn@keIze
02-18-2009, 11:44 PM
He is not the problem. He has been her for 3 years. And it was Herm's Cover 2 that didnt help this D-line. When you only rush 4 line men every snap. that gets very easy to cover. let alone these guys still need to build up there endurence and skills. When was the last time you hear of a rookie D-line star? he will get these guys up to par.In that case I would defineatly say lets see what he can do when hes not under Herm a roid.

kuchief
02-18-2009, 11:45 PM
ya surprised krummy still has a job, d-line sucked bawls

Bike
02-19-2009, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the insight.

warcrychief
02-19-2009, 12:06 AM

Thanks to KING Carl. letting go our best pass rusher since Derrick Thomas. Not do to Tim Krumrie.

wubfree
02-20-2009, 12:57 AM
Does coaching really matter?

How smart is Jimmy Johnson who inherited like a milion draft picks for the Herschel Walker deal and took the boys to SB SB and the SB.

Vandelay
02-20-2009, 01:02 AM

How smart is Jimmy Johnson who inherited like a milion draft picks for the Herschel Walker deal and took the boys to SB SB and the SB.
C'mon now, coaching is very, very important. Herm showed us all just how important it is.

jmlamerson
02-20-2009, 01:05 AM

:iamwithstupid:

Really?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!