PDA

View Full Version : Now that Suggs is Tagged...

warcrychief
02-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Which LB would you like for Pioli to go after? with Bart Scott and Ray Lewis going to the open market. Im sure they would listen to any team for the right $

Vandelay
02-19-2009, 11:14 AM
If we are going to a 3-4, I would love to see Bart Scott in KC. Unfourtunatly, I don't see the ravens letting him get away.

dbolan
02-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Neither one!

Codac
02-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Which LB would you like for Pioli to go after? with Bart Scott and Ray Lewis going to the open market. Im sure they would listen to any team for the right $

Oh i'm sure. The right $ and a chance at a super bowl. We don't have that latter. They are too expensive. We won't even look at either. This isn't madden buddy.

kcmostwanted
02-19-2009, 12:23 PM
If we go to the 3-4 we just hope that Larry English is around w/ our 2nd round pick!

As for free agents... I would go for Peppers.. even though he's going to cost more and has stated he wants to play for specific teams

yashi
02-19-2009, 01:08 PM
If we go to the 3-4 we just hope that Larry English is around w/ our 2nd round pick!

As for free agents... I would go for Peppers.. even though he's going to cost more and has stated he wants to play for specific teams
It looks like Gross is going to be resigned today and then Peppers will get the franchise tag, so he's going to cost draft pick(s) to acquire, not to mention it would be crazy to overpay for him to use in a 3-4 when he's unproven in that scheme.

Larry English is someone I'm excited about. I think he'd be a perfect 3-4 OLB.

warcrychief
02-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Oh i'm sure. The right $ and a chance at a super bowl. We don't have that latter. They are too expensive. We won't even look at either. This isn't madden buddy.

And im glad your not the GM. I dont play madden bud.

marloweopatchiefs
02-20-2009, 01:32 PM
julius peppers