PDA

View Full Version : Did I get burned?

honda522
02-20-2009, 09:28 PM
So I was talking to this girl on "gaybook" an I couldn't help but notice she was looking for a realtionship on this dating site. So I asked if she wanted to do something, and never got a response.

I know facebook chat is really unrealiable, cause when I am talking to my cousin half the stuff I send him never gets through.

tammietailgator
02-20-2009, 11:35 PM
Not sure... I do know that a lot can go wrong on facebook... I was mad at my brother for a week because I thought he deleted me as a friend. But then he added my ex husband as a friend so I am now mad and thinking about deleting him. Send her another note... be honest and see what she says! Add a joke, we like that kinda stuff!

honda522
02-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Not sure... I do know that a lot can go wrong on facebook... I was mad at my brother for a week because I thought he deleted me as a friend. But then he added my ex husband as a friend so I am now mad and thinking about deleting him. Send her another note... be honest and see what she says! Add a joke, we like that kinda stuff!
Yep, that was pretty much my plan.

hometeam
02-21-2009, 01:32 AM
No joke, I had a pre-typed email that I would send out, and I would look at profiles and just change a few little things here and there in the email, send out maybe 30 in a weekend, get a couple good responses, work em from there..

Never failed to have a date whenever I wanted the whole time I didi it.. at some times I had dates with 4 or 5 girls in the same week~ Its easy, if you cast your reel out enough times, a fish is gonna bite eventually~

Canada
02-21-2009, 01:33 AM
I farted

Bike
02-21-2009, 01:51 AM
I farted
Most likely blew a hole in your shorts.
Nothing left but threads.:sign0098:

hermhater
02-21-2009, 05:45 AM
My dog just farted.

AussieChiefsFan
02-21-2009, 05:20 PM
My dog just farted.that's odd.

tornadospotter
02-21-2009, 05:50 PM
that's odd.
Yes it is, I thought HH had Cats.

AussieChiefsFan
02-21-2009, 06:03 PM
well. he has a dog

tornadospotter
02-21-2009, 06:20 PM
well. he has a dog
HH when did you get a dog?

Bike
02-21-2009, 06:39 PM
well. he has a dog
That farts cats.

tammietailgator
02-21-2009, 08:43 PM
HH when did you get a dog?

He has two dogs now... they came into my pound and him and his gf adopted them. They are cute! Dachshund or dach mixes.

Post your pics HH!

Canada
02-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Are they little like him?

tammietailgator
02-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Are they little like him?

Yes they are! They have little tiny legs only like 3 inches long! :lol:

Canada
02-21-2009, 08:49 PM
oh, so they are a bit taller than he is!!:D Man I miss that guy!! :lol:

prough91
02-22-2009, 02:07 AM
oh, so they are a bit taller than he is!!:D Man I miss that guy!! :lol:

They look like Mastiffs when he walks them.

Wski Girl
02-22-2009, 08:34 PM
i hate facebook, to much stuff...

AussieChiefsFan
02-23-2009, 04:41 AM
i hate facebook, to much stuff...really? i can't wait to join

Canada
02-23-2009, 04:20 PM
All the cool kids are doing it. :puff: And if u don't do it then everyone is gonna laugh at you. :pointlaugh:

Wski Girl
02-23-2009, 10:12 PM
All the cool kids are doing it. :puff: And if u don't do it then everyone is gonna laugh at you. :pointlaugh:
i didnt say i wasnt on it!!

hardcorechiefsfan
02-24-2009, 03:50 AM
So I was talking to this girl on "gaybook" an I couldn't help but notice she was looking for a realtionship on this dating site. So I asked if she wanted to do something, and never got a response.

I know facebook chat is really unrealiable, cause when I am talking to my cousin half the stuff I send him never gets through.
I never thought of facebook as a dating site. I'm on there because alot of my church friends and my nieces and nephews are on there.

Canada
02-24-2009, 08:21 AM
I never thought of facebook as a dating site. I'm on there because alot of my church friends and my nieces and nephews are on there.

...and that big red Canadian guy. I think he's the devil!! :mob:

Hayvern
02-25-2009, 02:34 AM
My dog just farted.

My wife just farted... Yeah I know it is hard to believe, but apparently girls do fart! After all the crap they give us for cutting wind, here she comes over to my desk and crop dusts me.

That's right, she let it and then walked away, I was left wondering if I had done it and forgot about it, then I realized that I am old but not THAT old.

I had to confront her about it though, she just smiled and said "Who ME?"

Who would have thought it!

tornadospotter
02-25-2009, 03:04 AM
My wife just farted... Yeah I know it is hard to believe, but apparently girls do fart! After all the crap they give us for cutting wind, here she comes over to my desk and crop dusts me.

That's right, she let it and then walked away, I was left wondering if I had done it and forgot about it, then I realized that I am old but not THAT old.

Women, they like to drop the SBD's, at least us men let it loose with a warning sound.

(SBD, silent but deadly, smell)

Hayvern
02-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Women, they like to drop the SBD's, at least us men let it loose with a warning sound.

For me, if I had let that thing go, I would be advertising it on Fox News!

Connie Jo
02-25-2009, 10:34 PM
YUCK!! Dogs 'chicken' farts (after eating chicken) are the worst! hahaha

Chiefster
02-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Now where talking about chicken farts???

Wski Girl
02-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Now where talking about chicken farts???
oh my...

Coach
02-25-2009, 11:03 PM
I have given this thread an appropriate star rating.

Wski Girl
02-25-2009, 11:13 PM
:lol:

Hayvern
02-26-2009, 03:50 AM
One star is better than none!

hardcorechiefsfan
02-27-2009, 03:38 AM
...and that big red Canadian guy. I think he's the devil!! :mob:
LOL, my only friend that likes the chiefs!

Warning my a$$! Men pride themselves on their farts! Women don't pass gas on purpose like men do, that is where the so-called warning sound is - and trust me I have 2 brothers. My older brother could cut the raunchiest, loudest farts without cracking a smile; the other brother was well versed in the silent but deadly ones.

Bike
02-27-2009, 11:43 AM

Warning my a$$! Men pride themselves on their farts! Women don't pass gas on purpose like men do, that is where the so-called warning sound is - and trust me I have 2 brothers. My older brother could cut the raunchiest, loudest farts without cracking a smile; the other brother was well versed in the silent but deadly ones.

Have to disagree with you there. Both my daughters can fart on command. I am proud of them both...!

hardcorechiefsfan
02-27-2009, 11:49 AM
Well I guess to each his/her own bodily functions:lol:

Hayvern
02-27-2009, 03:14 PM

Women don't pass gas on purpose like men do,

Ok this is a very broad generalization that is not supported in the facts. My wife clearly was paying me back for the many times that I did the same thing back to her!

So I am pretty sure she did it on puerpose.

tornadospotter
02-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Ok this is a very broad generalization that is not supported in the facts. My wife clearly was paying me back for the many times that I did the same thing back to her!

So I am pretty sure she did it on puerpose.
A retaliation strike, this could be the beginning of a smelly war. :lol:

Bike
02-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Sounds likke a blowout!!!