PDA

View Full Version : Michael Crabtree

jap1
02-21-2009, 02:28 PM
Apparently Crabtree was found to have a stress fracture in his foot that he is going to get surgery on. A relatively minor injury and minor surgery. It will put him out 6-10 weeks. That means he may not be able to run the 40 or do shuttle and passing drills until right before the draft.

This could drop his draft value. That means that the very slim chance of someone trading with us to get in front of Seattle to grab him just became miniscule.

chiefsfreak4life
02-21-2009, 02:38 PM
I think it's safe to say he will slide down now, but I still think he stays in the first round.

Chieffaninfl
02-21-2009, 06:58 PM
He will move down but this is good for Macklin and Harvin, but doesnt make them top 5 IMO. If he fell to our 2nd round pick (doubtful) I would take him.

Vandelay
02-21-2009, 07:16 PM
He will move down but this is good for Macklin and Harvin, but doesnt make them top 5 IMO. If he fell to our 2nd round pick (doubtful) I would take him.
I don't think there's any way he falls to the second round, he will still be a top 15 pick IMO. But this does suck, the Chiefs lost what little leverage they had to trade down.

Bike
02-21-2009, 09:46 PM
I don't think there's any way he falls to the second round, he will still be a top 15 pick IMO. But this does suck, the Chiefs lost what little leverage they had to trade down.
Well maybe someone needs a qb bad enough to trade up...

Pro_Angler
02-22-2009, 11:46 AM
Yeah it sucks for Crabtree, I still say pick him if he looks good pre-draft. This is a bad year for people trying to trade up.

AussieChiefsFan
02-23-2009, 03:49 AM
Yeah it sucks for Crabtree, I still say pick him if he looks good pre-draft. This is a bad year for people trying to trade up.crabtree must be so drepressed right now!:11: