PDA

View Full Version : Draft Day Party at Arrowhead !

YZILLA
02-23-2009, 03:04 AM
Anyone going ? My wife and I will be there . Anyone wanna meet up and BS and take some photos for the chiefscrowd lemme know. I have some friends coming down from South Dakota with us. we are staying at the Sheraton across the interstate from the stadium. Got rooms on priceline for $50 a nite. gonna be a fun time . the royals play that nite so we will hit that game also against the Detroit Tigers.

AussieChiefsFan
02-23-2009, 03:24 AM
Anyone going ? My wife and I will be there . Anyone wanna meet up and BS and take some photos for the chiefscrowd lemme know. I have some friends coming down from South Dakota with us. we are staying at the Sheraton across the interstate from the stadium. Got rooms on priceline for $50 a nite. gonna be a fun time . the royals play that nite so we will hit that game also against the Detroit Tigers.I WISH I COULD BE THERE!!!

Connie Jo
02-24-2009, 02:57 PM
We'll be at Draft Day!! :)

It's a family tradition we began several yrs. ago. Last year was the only one we've missed, due to the unexpected passing of my brother (RIP).

kccfan
02-24-2009, 04:46 PM
I haven't ever been to a draft day party! Would love to BS and meet everyone! U can contact me be email @ chiefsmike@yahoo.com or myspace.com/chiefsmike

marloweopatchiefs
02-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Anyone going ? My wife and I will be there . Anyone wanna meet up and BS and take some photos for the chiefscrowd lemme know. I have some friends coming down from South Dakota with us. we are staying at the Sheraton across the interstate from the stadium. Got rooms on priceline for $50 a nite. gonna be a fun time . the royals play that nite so we will hit that game also against the Detroit Tigers.

that's a nice place to stay...me and my girlfriend stayed there last year when we went to the titans chiefs game, got good prices at expedia....they have a bar with lots of tv's also

dennystillchiefs
02-24-2009, 06:11 PM
hope to be there for the first time to draft party.as soon as we know for sure we will let you know. sounds, like a good time.

kccfan
03-02-2009, 02:36 PM
I am currently collecting unemployment and now actually have the chance to partake of some of the cool festivities such as the Draft Day Party! I live here in KC and am looking forward to it. I received an email that said there was an update of the Draft Day but do not see anything new!? Hit me up and let me know.
KC

honda522
03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
I would, but it cost money.

hardcorechiefsfan
03-02-2009, 02:52 PM
I would, but it cost money.
How much does it cost?

honda522
03-02-2009, 08:01 PM
How much does it cost?
I dont know, but I know it cost something.

Connie Jo
03-09-2009, 10:01 PM
I have the info printed out from my Chiefs newsletter email...$15 per adult, $10 under 12...in advance to attend Draft Day...kids 2 & under free. $18 at the door. They have vendors set up to buy food & drinks, no buffet like it use to be.

I subscribe to the Chiefs newsletter via emailed...I've not rec'd any updates someone mentioned above. You can check out current Draft Day Party info at kcchiefs.com

Typical woman I suppose, but one of my favorite parts of Draft Day is the Arrowhead Pro Shop brings in tons of clearance stuff...awesome Chiefs gear 50% off and more!

Year before last I bought an Otis Taylor and Bobby Bell throwback pullover knit/cotton type jerseys...sewn on lettering/numbers...reg. retail was $225.00 each...marked down to $35 each!!!!! Tons of hats were a buck. They had the $35 bobbleheads for a buck too...I bought a bunch for Christmas gifts.

They've had the clearance corner every yr I've been going, sure hope they have it this yr too. :)

Coach
03-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Anyone interested in getting free admission to the Draft Day Party? If so, shoot me a PM.

You will be required to wear a ChiefsCrowd.com shirt that I will be donating to you.

Please note that I may not be able to select everyone that replies to me.

tornadospotter
03-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Anyone interested in getting free admission to the Draft Day Party? If so, shoot me a PM.

You will be required to wear a ChiefsCrowd.com shirt that I will be donating to you.

:sign0153: I would attend if I could! No t- shirt for me.

kccfan
03-16-2009, 12:16 PM
I know you probably have tons of requests for free admission to the draft party but I would like to attend for free and receive a chiefscrowd t-shirt, how can I accomplish this task?

Canada
03-16-2009, 12:23 PM

I'll do it!! I assume you cover travel expenses as well? :D

prough91
03-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Coach has me covered. I'm takin' my ex-boss at work.

tornadospotter
03-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Well if that is the case! I am in to!!!!:D

AussieChiefsFan
03-17-2009, 05:45 AM
Well if that is the case! I am in to!!!!:D

:funnypost: 's