PDA

View Full Version : Inside info on Pioli

Pro_Angler
02-24-2009, 05:43 PM
A friend of mine at churchs dad is a west coast talent scout for the chiefs (he has been to my house several times to watch them play) and have been for years. She said her dad had met with everyone in KC for thier yearly reviews of the talent. her dad said that Pioli was a D*** and that he wouldnt even talk about the scouted players the whole week. He felt like crap because of al the work that he has done putting these kids together wasn't even looked at not from any scout not just him. The meeting turned into a biotch fest and not much more.

I'll post more when I hear it.

Vandelay
02-24-2009, 05:48 PM
A friend of mine at churchs dad is a west coast talent scout for the chiefs (he has been to my house several times to watch them play) and have been for years. She said her dad had met with everyone in KC for thier yearly reviews of the talent. her dad said that Pioli was a D*** and that he wouldnt even talk about the scouted players the whole week. He felt like crap because of al the work that he has done putting these kids together wasn't even looked at not from any scout not just him. The meeting turned into a biotch fest and not much more.

:wtfdude: :lamende:

tornadospotter
02-24-2009, 05:51 PM
That does not sound very good.

slc chief
02-24-2009, 05:52 PM
a friend of mines cousins aunts brother in law said the same thing about haley j/k lol sorry i could not resist on a serious note i am putting all my trust in pioli he builds winning teams and takes no sh#t from anyone plain and simple

budde
02-24-2009, 07:00 PM
i wouldn't put much into this...not many days has gone by since we got our new HC so the best thing to do would be to evaluate the talent present on the team before the FA and see who's the keepers... they have plenty of time to look at the draft

hometeam
02-24-2009, 07:59 PM
My cousins best friends moms aunts dogs first owner says walk a mile in those shoes~ then judge~

Three7s
02-24-2009, 08:33 PM

All this sounds like to me is that there isn't anyone on the scouting reports worth a darn. If it's true that is.

Canada
02-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Didn't you start a thread demanding mandatory sources for posts like this?

wubfree
02-24-2009, 10:37 PM
I DISAGREE WITH ALL OF YOU.

This is a great thing. Since Schottenheimer left if anything the Chiefs coaches have been too nice. Vermeil is the grandfather we all wish we had and Herm was a players coach - I never want to see another player's coach again in red and gold. Last I checked, nice guys finish LAST! I look forward to a management and coaching staff that demands excellence and perfection. Otherwise, we're back to underachieving and going nowhere in regular season much less the playoffs.

I'M EXCITED! (about Pioli the D!CK!) Let's win some fn games for crying out loud.

Canada
02-24-2009, 10:39 PM
I do wish Vermeil was my grandpa!!

Chiefster
02-24-2009, 10:41 PM
My cousins best friends moms aunts dogs first owner says walk a mile in those shoes~ then judge~

:lol::lol::lol:

Agreed!

Pro_Angler
02-25-2009, 08:34 AM
I would be happy to give the scouts name but, if anyone from the chiefs organization read this he might be fired. The guy is a die hard chiefs fan and an emotional one much like myself..

dbolan
02-25-2009, 09:39 AM

If Pioli puts the kind of effort in his job that you put forth in your grammar, then I would say we are in trouble! LMAO!:D

prough91
02-25-2009, 10:36 AM
That is so odd. My ex-wife's step-dad's brother's best friend's ex-mother-in-law's sister's husband's b@stard son's cousin's dog's previous owner said Pioli was a pretty cool guy that was interested in all the input his scouts gave him.

HokieChief 09
02-25-2009, 03:33 PM
This is an embarassing topic...so what if he doesn't share 'inside info'? Ya'll are just used to coaches leaking information, and hearing about rumors that aren't true. Forget about it..

Wski Girl
02-25-2009, 08:53 PM
That is so odd. My ex-wife's step-dad's brother's best friend's ex-mother-in-law's sister's husband's b@stard son's cousin's dog's previous owner said Pioli was a pretty cool guy that was interested in all the input his scouts gave him.
haha:lol:

Pro_Angler
02-25-2009, 09:06 PM
you guys feel free not to post if you want to be sarcastic. I am posting valid correct information unlike a great deal of people in here do. This person is a friend of mine and didn't recieve the approach he or his consttuants recieved. I believe that Pioli at the time was more interested in his coaches vacancy's then scouting reports.

Wski Girl
02-25-2009, 09:18 PM
you guys feel free not to post if you want to be sarcastic. I am posting valid correct information unlike a great deal of people in here do. This person is a friend of mine and didn't recieve the approach he or his consttuants recieved. I believe that Pioli at the time was more interested in his coaches vacancy's then scouting reports.
wasnt dissing. I have no idea on Pioli, you cant trust anyones opinion but your own

Coach
02-25-2009, 10:18 PM

They are giving you a hard time because of your prior request for:
Mandatory sources - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6633)

I'm sure you understand that.

KottkeKU
02-25-2009, 10:25 PM

This is good news if you ask me....no offense to your friend, who is the scout....but at this point, Pioli doesnt even have a complete staff....i agree with him (pioli) in the sense that scouting reports dont mean jack right now...he probably already knows who he wants.....

Three7s
02-25-2009, 10:46 PM
They are giving you a hard time because of your prior request for:
Mandatory sources - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6633)

I'm sure you understand that.
Not just that. This scout "friend" of his is sore about Pioli not taking the people he's scouted seriously? Maybe that's because they aren't worth his time? We're cleaning house for a reason.

honda522
02-25-2009, 11:00 PM
) Let's win some fn games for crying out loud.
LETS DO IT! *In the Joe Swanson voice.

hardcorechiefsfan
02-25-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm sure that lot's of peeps would like to say they have inside info. But to say something bad about Pioli, that is something I don't want to hear because we just went through a horrible season and I am overjoyed to be getting someone from such a team as the Patriots. Don't be talking bad about him when we have put our trust in him and are hoping that the chiefs shine in 2009 - Omgosh, I'm a poet!

Wski Girl
02-25-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm sure that lot's of peeps would like to say they have inside info. But to say something bad about Pioli, that is something I don't want to hear because we just went through a horrible season and I am overjoyed to be getting someone from such a team as the Patriots. Don't be talking bad about him when we have put our trust in him and are hoping that the chiefs shine in 2009 - Omgosh, I'm a poet!
yep even brought a tear to my eye :)

hardcorechiefsfan
02-27-2009, 01:26 AM
I don't know... I think I'm a one rhyme wonder. :D

chiefnut
02-27-2009, 08:38 AM
in light of this Waters incident your dads brothers uncles mothers cousin brother in law twice removed may have something there

jerhart
02-27-2009, 09:00 AM
....my dog just told me that LJ is going to bring back the XFL and Barry Sanders was suppose to sign with us yesterday but he had to turn around and go home on a count of mud butt...but he wouldnt tell me who his source was.

....this thread means nothing without a source.