PDA

View Full Version : How did you learn about chiefscrowd.com?

luv
07-29-2007, 04:12 PM
I know Chiefster and Guru from another Chiefs BB. Guru is a night owl, like me, so I guess he must have gotten lonely over here with just Chiefster. :p

He asked me a while back to check it out but I never did. Don't know why not. THe other night, he said he was busy posting over here, so I decided to come on over and check it out.

How did you find chiefcrowd.com?

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 04:18 PM
I know Chiefster and Guru from another Chiefs BB. Guru is a night owl, like me, so I guess he must have gotten lonely over here with just Chiefster. :p

He asked me a while back to check it out but I never did. Don't know why not. THe other night, he said he was busy posting over here, so I decided to come on over and check it out.

How did you find chiefcrowd.com?

LOL! That sounds soooooo wrong! :p

I stumbled upon it one night while looking for a viable alternative to that "other" BB and found a home here. I still frequent the other BB but not nearly as much. This is a respectful, outstanding community. :)

KC Heart
07-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Surfing the web for chief bloggers. I go by KC Heart and in other forums kcheartinco

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 04:38 PM
Surfing the web chief bloggers. I go by KC Heart and in other forums kcheartinco

Welcome aboard my fellow Chiefs fanatic! Make yourself at home!!! :)

stlchief
07-29-2007, 05:06 PM
I found it just by google searching for Chiefs stuff a long time ago...

Coach
07-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Surfing the web for chief bloggers. I go by KC Heart and in other forums kcheartinco

Welcome KC Heart!

chief31
07-29-2007, 06:01 PM
I think I was searching for "Chiefs forums". It's hard to say.

chief31
07-29-2007, 06:03 PM

Yeah, hey, good to have you here. You are lucky enough to have found the best site available. IMO.

Sweets
07-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Some "dude" registered on my site, I peeked at his profile and saw his website and the rest is history!!!!

Guru
07-31-2007, 06:37 AM
Chiefster

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 10:08 AM
Yeah, hey, good to have you here. You are lucky enough to have found the best site available. IMO.

Ditto that my friend! :)