PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think the Rams will take?

honda522
02-24-2009, 11:47 PM
So, I am sure that Detriot will take an OL. I think the Rams might go after a QB. Bulger is getting old, and they will want to replace him in a few years.

I was just wondering what you think they might pick.

All I can think of is CURRY!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438

Coach
02-24-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm not sure how the 1st two picks will go down. My guess is that Detroit goes LT or QB. STL will most likely take a LT, not a QB.

balto
02-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Lions
1) LT-best odds
2) QB-next
3) Curry-next

Rams
1) LT-best odds
2) Curry-next
3) Crabtree-next

Chiefs
1) trade down-best odds
2) Curry-next
3) LT-next

Vandelay
02-24-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm not sure how the 1st two picks will go down. My guess is that Detroit goes LT or QB. STL will most likely take a LT, not a QB.
Hopefully they both go QB. Then we for sure won't.

Coach
02-25-2009, 12:26 AM
Hopefully they both go QB. Then we for sure won't.

Good point. I'll be happy if Eugene Monroe is still on the board. I have a feeling that STL is going to steal him right out from under us.

SDChief09
02-25-2009, 12:31 AM
I am also hoping for Curry, then the second round I like Mack, English, Mathews, Sintim, or possibly Brace depending on if Tank can do the NT in the 3-4...

But Curry/Mack or Curry/Mathews are two scenarios that I would love. If they want a Qb, I like Nate Davis in round 2.

As for the Rams, I think they will take Stafford if the Lions dont, they will take an OL otherwise IMO. Unless they see something with sanchez, but he looks like he may fall to the 20 range.

prough91
02-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Good point. I'll be happy if Eugene Monroe is still on the board. I have a feeling that STL is going to steal him right out from under us.

They will do ANYTHING to screw us out of the Governor's cup.

yashi
02-25-2009, 12:19 PM
I don't think we can go wrong with Curry, Monroe, or J.Smith. I still think the Lions will take a QB, and the Rams will take a LT, leaving us with a choice between either Monroe/Smith and Curry, or Raji if we decide to go that route.

This is not a bad draft to have the 3rd pick.

honda522
02-25-2009, 12:50 PM
OMG, what would happen without the Gov. Cup! :o

It was Herms greatest accomplishment last year..more like over the last 3 years!

prough91
02-25-2009, 12:52 PM
OMG, what would happen without the Gov. Cup! :o

It was Herms greatest accomplishment last year..more like over the last 3 years!

I get all a twitter about the governors cup.

balto
02-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Lets just hope the Lions don't take Curry and the Rams take Monroe. We would be screwed then.

IF Curry or Monroe are not on the board at #3 and for some reason we can NOT trade down we are Fuked!!!!

We would have to take a risk at Stafford/Smith/Crabtree

Curry and Monroe are the only 2 players I want us to take at #3!!!!! If they are gone we MUST trade down.

warcrychief
02-25-2009, 06:31 PM
:sterb003: Draft warroom :violent-smiley-038: :sign0015::D

fairladyZ
02-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Orakpo! If Curry is gone.

Coach
02-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Lets just hope the Lions don't take Curry and the Rams take Monroe. We would be screwed then.

IF Curry or Monroe are not on the board at #3 and for some reason we can NOT trade down we are Fuked!!!!

We would have to take a risk at Stafford/Smith/Crabtree

Curry and Monroe are the only 2 players I want us to take at #3!!!!! If they are gone we MUST trade down.

Jason Smith out of Baylor has moved up the draft boards now and is thought to be the top rated LT and possibly the #1 overall pick. I'd still prefer Eugene Monroe.