PDA

View Full Version : Just joined up

GarH
07-29-2007, 05:23 PM
This looks like a great site. Long time fan here. I was living in Kansas City when the Dallas Texans moved to Kansas City. I've lived in Arizona for the last 30 years or so, but I'm still a Chiefs fan.

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 05:24 PM
This looks like a great site. Long time fan here. I was living in Kansas City when the Dallas Texans moved to Kansas City. I've lived in Arizona for the last 30 years or so, but I'm still a Chiefs fan.

OUTSTANDING! Welcome aboard! :)

chief31
07-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Great to have you here. I look forward to hearing many of your thoughts on the Chiefs and everything else.

luv
07-29-2007, 06:12 PM
I'm fairly new here myself, but I just wanted to say welcome aboard!

Sweets
07-29-2007, 06:27 PM
:welcome: says the only/bestest 49er fan here!!! Enjoy and jump in the conversations going on, we love when ya post!!!!:yahoo:

stlchief
07-29-2007, 07:21 PM
WELCOME! We have someone else from AZ on the site I think.

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 11:26 PM
:welcome: says the only/bestest 49er fan here!!! Enjoy and jump in the conversations going on, we love when ya post!!!!:yahoo:

...Could not have said it better! :)

Coach
07-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Welcome GarH. Lots of longtime Chiefs fans here. Looking forward to getting to know your thoughts on the Chiefs.

GarH
07-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm kind of wait and see. I'm trying to catch up on current Chiefs news. I've been mainly following the UA Wildcats recruiting this summer since I have season tickets and love the tailgating. We have about 30 or so that attend our tailgates and the Arizona Scout site buys us our beer. I got to make it back some year to check out the Chiefs tailgate.

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm kind of wait and see. I'm trying to catch up on current Chiefs news. I've been mainly following the UA Wildcats recruiting this summer since I have season tickets and love the tailgating. We have about 30 or so that attend our tailgates and the Arizona Scout site buys us our beer. I got to make it back some year to check out the Chiefs tailgate.

It is, from what I understand, an experience.

Canada
07-30-2007, 09:04 PM

AHEM...:toast2: