PDA

View Full Version : So what no LJ?

luckyal01
07-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Has anyone stoped to think what could happen if LJ is gone this season or sits out? Maybe it wouldnt be a entire loss. Maybe just maybe it would lead to( what has in my opinon been long over due) the firing of King Carl.
Then we might just get a GM that wants to win rings and not fill seats. Think about it. GO Chiefs!!!

Chiefster
07-29-2007, 10:57 PM
Has anyone stoped to think what could happen if LJ is gone this season or sits out? Maybe it wouldnt be a entire loss. Maybe just maybe it would lead to( what has in my opinon been long over due) the firing of King Carl.
Then we might just get a GM that wants to win rings and not fill seats. Think about it. GO Chiefs!!!

First off lickyal01 let me just say: Welcome aboard the "Crowd". Secondly I really don't think CP is going anywhere soon, but I've been wrong before. :D

m0ef0e
07-31-2007, 05:42 PM

No way. Carl will be here forever. If he was gonna get canned, it would have happened way back with the whole Gannon-Bono fiasco. Instead we got to watch the re-run last year in the playoffs. I abandoned religion and started drinking because of that game!
:toast2: J/K!

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 09:17 PM
No way. Carl will be here forever. If he was gonna get canned, it would have happened way back with the whole Gannon-Bono fiasco. Instead we got to watch the re-run last year in the playoffs. I abandoned religion and started drinking because of that game!
:toast2: J/K!

Canada; is that you???:lol:

Canada
08-01-2007, 09:09 PM
Canada; is that you???:lol:

No sir...I started drinkin loooooong before that! :toast2:

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 09:12 PM
No sir...I started drinkin loooooong before that! :toast2:

Ok; just makin sure. :bananen_smilies046: