PDA

View Full Version : The new Arrowhead Stadium

glassman
02-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Has anybody seen pics of the new Arrowhead Stadium?
I know a few of the windows that are going into the place, I work at a place that is making them, I am one of the people putting the the Chiefs name and logo on the glass. I have a small piece I saved for myself.

tornadospotter
02-26-2009, 04:26 PM
::: THE NEW ARROWHEAD ::: (http://www.kcchiefs.com/newarrowhead/)

chiefsfreak4life
02-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Very nice. I really like the wider concourses. It will really help with traffic. I also like the look of the stadium from outside, looks good.

honda522
02-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Very nice. I really like the wider concourses. It will really help with traffic. I also like the look of the stadium from outside, looks good.
Who the hell needs wider concourses? :sign0153:
The should focus on parking and lower the parking cost.

chiefsfreak4life
02-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Who the hell needs wider concourses? :sign0153:
The should focus on parking and lower the parking cost.

Well I do think the project is to improve the stadium, not the parking lot or lower the parking cost. And IMO widening the concourses is an improvement. Adding more restrooms would be good, as well as concession stands, so you don't have to spend so much time in line for both areas.

Parking is not a big concern to me:bananalama: (I love this)

Hayvern
02-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Considering the current state of the economy, how goes it with the sale of the naming rights. I have not heard of any bids or offers coming in and I have not heard that they have sold them yet either.

Wski Girl
02-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Well I do think the project is to improve the stadium, not the parking lot or lower the parking cost. And IMO widening the concourses is an improvement. Adding more restrooms would be good, as well as concession stands, so you don't have to spend so much time in line for both areas.

Parking is not a big concern to me:bananalama: (I love this)
freaky llama!

hardcorechiefsfan
02-27-2009, 01:37 AM
::: THE NEW ARROWHEAD ::: (http://www.kcchiefs.com/newarrowhead/)
The new arrowhead doesn't look all that different than the not so new. But then I'm still a bit ticked that they won't have a sliding roof(What made them decide not to have it?) I knew that when they had originally built it they said no on a sliding roof but when they were deciding the remodel I had hoped that they would put it in this time.

Vandelay
02-27-2009, 02:59 AM
I'm glad they are not putting a roof over it. It makes for soft football teams as well as soft fans.

tornadospotter
02-27-2009, 08:10 AM
The new arrowhead doesn't look all that different than the not so new. But then I'm still a bit ticked that they won't have a sliding roof(What made them decide not to have it?) I knew that when they had originally built it they said no on a sliding roof but when they were deciding the remodel I had hoped that they would put it in this time.
The tax payers, they did not vote for the bond to pay for it.