PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Chiefster
05-18-2006, 06:01 PM
Ty Law or no Ty Law?

You make the call.

Personally I think Herm is making a big time play for him; and just playing it off to the media. However, Law will go to whoever will pony up the dough for him.

Chiefster
05-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Hello; anybody out there?

Admin, did you get my private message?

Chiefster
05-22-2006, 09:03 AM
Well we're certainly burning up the board with this topic. Forty views and two replies, and they both came from me. :-? :-(

Chiefster
05-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Anyone care to engage me in some hardcore Chiefs discussion?

82 views and no one wants to venture an opinion?

chief31
05-26-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm with ya.I don't believe that we will be signing Ty Law.But what a nice thought.

Old_admin
05-26-2006, 11:24 PM
I got your message. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I've got a 10mo baby, a full-time job, and about 50 websites that I maintain so I've been a little busy. I am pumped for the season to start though. Ty isn't coming to the Chiefs though. If that was going to happen, it would've a long time ago. I just hope he stays out of the AFC West, because I think he's still going to be really good.

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 01:00 AM
chief31 wrote:
I'm with ya.I don't believe that we will be signing Ty Law.But what a nice thought.

admin wrote:
I got your message. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I've got a 10mo baby, a full-time job, and about 50 websites that I maintain so I've been a little busy. I am pumped for the season to start though. Ty isn't coming to the Chiefs though. If that was going to happen, it would've a long time ago. I just hope he stays out of the AFC West, because I think he's still going to be really good.

I agree; I've thought for a long time that it was a pipe dream - something for the sports writers to speculate about and nothing more. Thanks for your thoughts. :-)

Guru
05-27-2006, 01:44 AM
Heck no!!! :-D

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 01:46 AM
Guru wrote:
Heck no!!! :-D

Hey Guru, welcome aboard!

Guru
05-27-2006, 01:51 AM
Heard you needed some people to post over here. Thought I would help out. :pint:

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Guru wrote:
Heard you needed some people to post over here. Thought I would help out. :pint:

You sir are correct, and bring over as many of your friends as possible. :-D

Guru
05-27-2006, 01:55 AM
Are you kidding? I have no friends.

Well, OK, I have at least one.

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 02:03 AM
Guru wrote:
Are you kidding? I have no friends.

Well, OK, I have at least one.

Hey, me too! :lol:

Guru
05-27-2006, 02:12 AM
Now I just have to get this "Trying to make the team" statement off of my name. :-x

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 02:19 AM
Guru wrote:
Now I just have to get this "Trying to make the team" statement off of my name. :-x

That comes with posting here my friend. 8-)

Guru
05-27-2006, 02:24 AM
What does "hear"ing have to do with it.? :-)

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 02:26 AM
Guru wrote:
What does "hear"ing have to do with it.? :-)

Giving me a hard time HERE at the Crowd huh. :-D

Guru
05-27-2006, 02:28 AM
Gotta make sure you are listening. Ya hear?

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 02:41 AM
:hammer: :lol: :-) :-D

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 02:42 AM
Guru wrote:
Gotta make sure you are listening. Ya hear?

Nice sig!

Guru
05-27-2006, 02:49 AM
I will probably change it regularly. Maybe load up my animated GIF of that hit.

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 02:52 AM
Guru wrote:

That would be awesome. Give it a shot.

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 02:55 AM
Did ya get my PM Guru?

Guru
05-27-2006, 02:57 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

There ya go.

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 03:03 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

There ya go.

Nice; very nice!

Guru
05-27-2006, 03:08 AM
Don't hesitate to let me know if it causes any problems.

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 03:10 AM
Guru wrote:

So far so good. Did ya get my last PM?

Guru
05-27-2006, 03:12 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Sure did.

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 03:25 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Sure did.

Cool!

Guru
05-27-2006, 03:27 AM
8-) :-D :pint:

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 03:31 AM
Guru wrote:

I'll need to keep trying; but thanks for your help. :-D

Guru
05-27-2006, 03:47 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

I'll need to keep trying; but thanks for your help. :-D

Whatever I can do.

Chiefster
05-27-2006, 03:47 AM
;-)

KC-Krazo
06-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Only if his asking price drops. I would rather have Turly. I dont think he is nearly the open field corner that Sertain is. Age,COST,. No thanks i think when the next cuts come round we can do better.Mabey not at corner but in other areas that the chiefs are light on backups. Save your cash Carl.

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 02:07 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Only if his asking price drops. I would rather have Turly. I dont think he is nearly the open field corner that Sertain is. Age,COST,. No thanks i think when the next cuts come round we can do better.Mabey not at corner but in other areas that the chiefs are light on backups. Save your cash Carl.

If it is one thing Carl is good at; that's it.

Guru
06-02-2006, 02:11 AM
Chiefster wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

To a FAULT!!!

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 02:12 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

To a FAULT!!!

For sure; to no end of frustration for Chiefs fans.

Guru
06-02-2006, 02:15 AM
Chiefster wrote:

3 more years.

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 02:28 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

3 more years.

Eh; he'll be around for as long as Lumar is; which could be sooner or later.

Guru
06-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Chiefster wrote:

I fully expect him to walk into the sunset as soon as his contract expires. Actually, it is 4 more years. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/banghead.gif

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 02:41 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

I fully expect him to walk into the sunset as soon as his contract expires. Actually, it is 4 more years. http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Yeah, unfortunately; I don't think that Lamar’s kid is all that impressed with Carl.

Guru
06-02-2006, 02:43 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Yeah, unfortunately; I don't think that Lamar’s kid is all that impressed with Carl.

Yeah, but he knows Carl brings in revenue. Even if Lamar passes control of the team to him before the contract is up, Carl will remain President/GM.

I have no problem with Carl as President of the Org. I just want him gone as the GM.

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 02:46 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Yeah, but he knows Carl brings in revenue. Even if Lamar passes control of the team to him before the contract is up, Carl will remain President/GM.

I have no problem with Carl as President of the Org. I just want him gone as the GM.

I wondered how Vermeil would do as a GM.

Guru
06-02-2006, 03:00 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Absolutely NOT!!! He was attached enough to his players as a coach. Can you imagine what it would be like if he were a GM?

BLASPHEMY!!!

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 03:15 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Absolutely NOT!!! He was attached enough to his players as a coach. Can you imagine what it would be like if he were a GM?

BLASPHEMY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He would be the GM with a heart; and at least the offense would have a great upper office representative.

...And How dare you evoke my very own "BLASPHEMY" statement...why that is BLASPHEMY!!! :-D

Guru
06-02-2006, 03:24 AM
Chiefster wrote:

He would be the GM with a heart; and at least the offense would have a great upper office representative.

...And How dare you evoke my very own "BLASPHEMY" statement...why that is BLASPHEMY!!! :-D

And we would STILL have no defensive hope.
Double BLASPHEMY on you!!!! :-x

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 03:25 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

And we would STILL have no defensive hope.
Double BLASPHEMY on you!!!! :-x

Ok; you win. I just sent ya a PM.

Guru
06-02-2006, 03:34 AM
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/winner.gif :hammer:

Chiefster
06-02-2006, 04:03 AM
Guru wrote:
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ :hammer:

You should be so proud; it's not often someone gets me to admit that. :-D

Guru
06-02-2006, 04:10 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/raiseroof.gif

Chiefster
06-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

It aint that big a deal. :roll: :-D

insanefan
06-04-2006, 10:53 PM
I'm thinking that thes is a really good chance to get Law. and now that he's been healthy and productive for a full after 2 consecutive injury riddled seasons, I'd welcome him with a big multi year deal. I doubt (and this could be the kiss of death here) that he'll sign with anyone for another month or so.

Guru
06-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Chiefster wrote:http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

It aint that big a deal. :roll: :-D [/quote]

Umm, yeah, it is. :lol: :pint:

Guru
06-04-2006, 11:03 PM
insanefan wrote:
I'm thinking that thes is a really good chance to get Law. and now that he's been healthy and productive for a full after 2 consecutive injury riddled seasons, I'd welcome him with a big multi year deal. I doubt (and this could be the kiss of death here) that he'll sign with anyone for another month or so.

Personally, I think Law is ours. Herm probably told him to go get his best offer and then call back.

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 01:07 AM
insanefan wrote:

Welcome aboard insanefan! pull up a chair and stay a while! :-D

I think there are some other considerations; for instance: Tony G has one year left on his contract, and he and the Chiefs have voiced a desire for him to finish his career as a Chief.

KC-Krazo
06-05-2006, 05:48 AM
Multi year? WOW i hope not.If we dont start developing a younger CB for that spot we are going backwards again. We have the staff to train a corner now! So i say put it in Herm's hands. 8-) Oh id like to have him. But you can bet his numbers wont be anywhere near last years.If law had only 3 interceptions instead of 10 would the fans still want him as bad? Nope......And run support is not his cup or tea either.Whatever they decide ...... i'll still be there cheering as always. :hammer:

Chiefster
06-05-2006, 02:43 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Multi year? WOW i hope not.If we dont start developing a younger CB for that spot we are going backwards again. We have the staff to train a corner now! So i say put it in Herm's hands. 8-) Oh id like to have him. But you can bet his numbers wont be anywhere near last years.If law had only 3 interceptions instead of 10 would the fans still want him as bad? Nope......And run support is not his cup or tea either.Whatever they decide ...... i'll still be there cheering as always. :hammer:

Absolutely! I've voiced some pretty critical opinions of my beloved Chiefs over recent years but I've never jumped ship and I never will. :-)

Guru
06-06-2006, 01:27 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Absolutely! I've voiced some pretty critical opinions of my beloved Chiefs over recent years but I've never jumped ship and I never will. :-)

But your are still not a REAL fan. :-D

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 01:43 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

But your are still not a REAL fan. :-D

Oh, contrar; Real player is my default media player for all my Chiefs video’s! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guru
06-06-2006, 03:00 AM
Chiefster wrote:
Oh, contrar; Real player is my default media player for all my Chiefs video’s! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't ya hear? It was voted one of the 25 worst tech programs.

I rely on ugh, Windows Media Player 10. Just haven't gotten comfortable with Quicktime yet.

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 03:09 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Didn't ya hear? It was voted one of the 25 worst tech programs.

I rely on ugh, Windows Media Player 10. Just haven't gotten comfortable with Quicktime yet.

REALly! it's actually worked pretty well for me; don't like Quicktime.

Guru
06-06-2006, 03:13 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Too many ads and self promotion for my taste.

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 03:42 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Too many ads and self promotion for my taste.

True, but it's functionality, at least for me, is pretty good.

Guru
06-06-2006, 03:45 AM
Chiefster wrote:

I probably never really gave it a chance anyways. The self promotion always reminded me of our local weather guys. Always self-promoting their stations and equipment when they break into programming. Just say want needs to be said and get off of my TV. I don't care if yours is the only live dopplar radar in the the area or that you think are quick and reliable and ahead of the storm. :-x

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 03:46 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

I probably never really gave it a chance anyways. The self promotion always reminded me of our local weather guys. Always self-promoting their stations and equipment when they break into programming. Just say want needs to be said and get off of my TV. I don't care if yours is the only live dopplar radar in the the area or that you think are quick and reliable and ahead of the storm. :-x

You and I simply think too much alike.

Guru
06-06-2006, 03:48 AM
Chiefster wrote:

It seems that way.

What was the thread about anyway. :lol:

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 03:58 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

It seems that way.

Uhh, Oh; What do you think? Yeah, that's it.

Guru
06-06-2006, 04:28 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:
It seems that way.

I try not to, as often as possible. 8-)

KC-Krazo
06-06-2006, 11:00 AM
TY Law was in this thread somewhere :roll: WoW :pint: :lol: I still say ride YOUR picks hard from the draft.I think we will be suprised. But if i'm not I won't take the blame!!!!!! :-x

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 12:12 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:
TY Law was in this thread somewhere :roll: WoW :pint: :lol: I still say ride YOUR picks hard from the draft.I think we will be suprised. But if i'm not I won't take the blame!!!!!! :-x

Yeah, I agree; I still think Law is a pipe dream until he signs on the dotted line.

Chiefster
06-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:
It seems that way.

I try not to, as often as possible. 8-)
Me too buddy; hurts my head.

KC-Krazo
06-06-2006, 10:10 PM
I think law will sign with the team with the most bucks.Regardless of who the team is.That being said who knows.Passrush,Passrush,Passrush,Passrush,Passrush ,Should be our lockerroom wallpaper! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Guru
06-06-2006, 11:49 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:
I think law will sign with the team with the most bucks.Regardless of who the team is.That being said who knows.Passrush,Passrush,Passrush,Passrush,Passrush ,Should be our lockerroom wallpaper! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Passrush? What is that anyway? OH! That thing we redefined in the DT days. Boy, to even get halfway close to that again would make for an amazing feeling in Arrowhead. :pint:

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 01:07 AM
Guru wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

Passrush? What is that anyway? OH! That thing we redefined in the DT days. Boy, to even get halfway close to that again would make for an amazing feeling in Arrowhead. :pint:

That and the word "tackle"! Does anyone have definition of this word; as a chiefs fan I need it to be defined for me.

Guru
06-07-2006, 01:10 AM
Chiefster wrote:
That and the word "tackle"! Does anyone have definition of this word; as a chiefs fan I need it to be defined for me.

Simple. Wrap'em up and tak'em down.

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 01:21 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Simple. Wrap'em up and tak'em down.

I see; you mean that thing DJ did to Jake the Fake after his Pass rush as displayed in your sig. :-D

Guru
06-07-2006, 01:29 AM
Chiefster wrote:

I see; you mean that thing DJ did to Jake the Fake after his Pass rush as displayed in your sig. :-D

Yeah, but more perfect. When it takes the hittee more than 15 seconds to get up, then you know it was perfect.

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 01:43 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Yeah, but more perfect. When it takes the hittee more than 15 seconds to get up, then you know it was perfect.

Yep! :-D

Guru
06-07-2006, 01:45 AM
"We will be PERFECT in every aspect of the game."

Remember the Titans - what an outstanding football movie. :hammer:

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 02:10 AM
Guru wrote:

I love that movie; that and Friday Night Lights.

Guru
06-07-2006, 02:34 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

I didn't care for Friday very much. Guess I didn't view high school as a sex fest like they portrayed in the movie. That really rubbed me the wrong way. I considered it completely unecessary to the plot, but that's Hollywood for ya.

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 02:59 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

I didn't care for Friday very much. Guess I didn't view high school as a sex fest like they portrayed in the movie. That really rubbed me the wrong way. I considered it completely unecessary to the plot, but that's Hollywood for ya.

Yeah; I was referring more to the football conflicts and the ending was great. My wife got mad because it didn't end right; I had to explain to her that it is based on a true story.

Guru
06-07-2006, 03:21 AM
Chiefster wrote:
Yeah; I was referring more to the football conflicts and the ending was great. My wife got mad because it didn't end right; I had to explain to her that it is based on a true story.

Yeah, the ending sucked. But that is life sometimes.

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 03:47 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Yeah, the ending sucked. But that is life sometimes.

I've been to high school games where the officiating was every bit as bad as was depicted in the ending of that show.

Guru
06-07-2006, 03:50 AM
Chiefster wrote:

I've been to high school games where the officiating was every bit as bad as was depicted in the ending of that show.

Kinda like watching the Chiefs vs Donks every year. :-x

KC-Krazo
06-07-2006, 08:08 AM
I can't watch highschool football. Not in person anyway.The first rip thier freakin heads off that slips out. IM GETTING LOOKS LIKE IM MANSON OR SOMTHING!!! :lol: :-o Last time i was at a highschool game i was told to sit down and shut up! :oops: So i politly told the lady to ask her husband to tell me that!I though the man was gunna crawl under his seat. :lol: :lol: :lol: Not my fault i couldnt get a seat on OUR teams side! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Chiefster
06-07-2006, 01:15 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:
I can't watch highschool football. Not in person anyway.The first rip thier freakin heads off that slips out. IM GETTING LOOKS LIKE IM MANSON OR SOMTHING!!! :lol: :-o Last time i was at a highschool game i was told to sit down and shut up! :oops: So i politly told the lady to ask her husband to tell me that!I though the man was gunna crawl under his seat. :lol: :lol: :lol: Not my fault i couldnt get a seat on OUR teams side! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hear ya; that's usually when I start cheering louder. Admittedly I don't say "RIP THEIR FREAKIN HEADS OFF!; but I have been called several different derogatory names simply for cheering for my son's team. This actually happened in little league baseball, and I didn't even say anything derogatory towards the other team.

Guru
06-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Chiefster wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

I hear ya; that's usually when I start cheering louder. Admittedly I don't say "RIP THEIR FREAKIN HEADS OFF!; but I have been called several different derogatory names simply for cheering for my son's team. This actually happened in little league baseball, and I didn't even say anything derogatory towards the other team.

SUUUUURRRREEEEE you didn't. :roll: ;-)

Chiefster
06-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

SUUUUURRRREEEEE you didn't. :roll: ;-)

Well, it was obviously perceived that way, but I really was just cheering my son's team on.

Guru
06-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Chiefster wrote:
[quote]

Well, it was obviously perceived that way, but I really was just cheering my son's team on.

I haven't been to a high school football game sine 1987. Guess I am missing out. That will change when my son gets to high school though.

BTW, how many times has this thread been hijacted now? 8-)

Chiefster
06-08-2006, 02:52 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:
[quote]

I haven't been to a high school football game sine 1987. Guess I am missing out. That will change when my son gets to high school though.

BTW, how many times has this thread been hijacted now? 8-)

Not sure, but we're on our way to the Crowds first 100 post topic.

Guru
06-08-2006, 03:00 AM

Chiefster
06-08-2006, 03:17 AM
Man; we have been posting like crazy here. Myself with 387 and you with 238!!!

Guru
06-08-2006, 03:19 AM
Yeah, we really need to get a life. :lol:

Chiefster
06-08-2006, 03:32 AM
:lol: :lol:

Kinda what I was thinkin, but hey what else are ya gonna do at 2:31am???

Guru
06-08-2006, 03:42 AM
True!!! Very true. 8-)

Chiefster
06-08-2006, 03:49 AM
Guru wrote:
True!!! Very true. 8-)

Of course the fact that you work 3rd shift and I am an insomniac sort of aids in the process. :-D

Chiefster
06-08-2006, 03:55 AM
Well bud I gotta once again I need to try to get some sleep. I'll talk to ya tomorrow.

Nite Crowd!

KC-Krazo
06-08-2006, 11:11 PM
What was this thread even about :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Guru
06-09-2006, 12:07 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
What was this thread even about :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Ummm, The Wrath of Kahn? http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/dunno.gif

Chiefster
06-09-2006, 01:29 AM
Don't look now but we officially have our first 100 post topic!!!

Guru
06-09-2006, 02:07 AM
Chiefster wrote:

We could actually label it, "The thread about anything" or the "thread about nothing." :lol:

Chiefster
06-09-2006, 03:00 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

We could actually label it, "The thread about anything" or the "thread about nothing." :lol:

I think we would have to get halfcan's written permission; I'm pretty sure he owns the copyrights to it. 8-)

Guru
06-09-2006, 03:06 AM
Chiefster wrote:

I think we would have to get halfcan's written permission; I'm pretty sure he owns the copyrights to it. 8-)

Nah, he's a member here now. He would approve.

Chiefster
06-09-2006, 03:14 AM
Well I had a real early morning yesterday, so I'm turnin in early.

Nite Crowd!

chief31
06-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Jump ship?!?!What on Earth is that? I'm a Cubs fan too.
:-( I don't know the meaning of the term "jump ship".

Chiefster
06-09-2006, 12:59 PM
chief31 wrote:
Jump ship?!?!What on Earth is that? I'm a Cubs fan too.
:-( I don't know the meaning of the term "jump ship".

Exactly; those terms exist together in my vocabulary only to state that which I will never do with regards to our beloved Chiefs.

Guru
06-10-2006, 12:08 AM
:hammer: :hammer: :pint:

Chiefster
06-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Guru wrote:
:hammer: :hammer: :pint:
Chiefs Fans Unite!!

:-D

Guru
06-10-2006, 01:36 AM
We're gonna beat the hell outa you!! And you!! And you!! And you!! And you!! And you!! 8-)

Chiefster
06-10-2006, 02:01 AM
Guru wrote:
We're gonna beat the hell outa you!! And you!! And you!! And you!! And you!! And you!! 8-)

I always love hearing that right after a Chiefs TD! :hammer:

Guru
06-10-2006, 02:07 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Don't forget after PATs too. :pint:

Chiefster
06-10-2006, 02:14 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Don't forget after PATs too. :pint:

How about safeties?? :-D

Guru
06-10-2006, 02:30 AM
:-?

Chiefster
06-11-2006, 01:30 AM
:-P

Guru
06-11-2006, 01:35 AM
Great, now it is not just a thread about nothing... It is a thread about smilies.

Chiefster
06-11-2006, 01:40 AM
I would post my favorite train wreck pic; if I could. :-D

Guru
06-11-2006, 01:42 AM
Chiefster wrote:

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/wwe.gif

Chiefster
06-11-2006, 01:53 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KC-Krazo
06-11-2006, 09:13 PM
How tall do you need to be to ride this ride? :roll: :roll: Every time i check in its going in a different direction ! :lol: :lol:

KC-Krazo
06-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Hey guru how do i get the extra smileys? :hammer:

Chiefster
06-11-2006, 11:15 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:
Hey guru how do i get the extra smileys? :hammer:

I had the link at one time, but I think I accidentally deleted it; I'll keep looking.

Guru
06-27-2006, 12:52 AM
Bump!!!

What do you think? :-D

Chiefster
06-27-2006, 01:03 AM
Guru wrote:
Bump!!!

What do you think? :-D

What was the origional topic??? :lol:

Guru
06-27-2006, 01:39 AM
Exactamundo!!!!!

Chiefster
06-27-2006, 02:19 AM
Guru wrote:
Exactamundo!!!!!

Oh, ok; that clears it right up. :-P

Guru
06-27-2006, 02:22 AM
I do believe this thread has jumped the shark. :hammer:

Chiefster
06-27-2006, 02:29 AM
Guru wrote:
I do believe this thread has jumped the shark. :hammer:

[melodic Jaws music playing in the back ground] :-D

Chiefster
07-08-2006, 01:48 AM
Now the buzz is that there is a 50/50 chance of him becoming a Chief.

Guru
07-08-2006, 02:00 AM
Don't worry, he will be a Chief. :pint:

Chiefster
07-08-2006, 03:37 AM
Guru wrote:

...From your keyboard to my monitor. :-D

Guru
07-08-2006, 03:48 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Ummm, what monitor? :hammer:

Chiefster
07-08-2006, 03:50 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Ummm, what monitor? :hammer:

Oh, I thought I told ya; the wife and I went out and got a 17 inch flat screen. $214.00

Guru
07-08-2006, 04:05 AM
I know. I was being fecisious. Geez :lol:

Chiefster
07-08-2006, 04:09 AM
Guru wrote:
I know. I was being fecisious. Geez :lol:

Well with a memory like mine ya never I never know. :lol:

Chiefster
07-08-2006, 04:10 AM
I've slept since then. :lol:

Guru