PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Chiefs fans!

AkChief49
07-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Been doing alot of post reading, this is my first post. So just wanted to say hello to all from the 49th state, and I think that this is a really great site!trying to figure some of this stuff(computer) out, so bear with me. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv
07-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Hello from...well...whatever number state Missouri is! Welcome aboard!!

:welcome: :sign0104: :p :D

AkChief49
07-30-2007, 08:43 PM
that would be the 24th state

Canada
07-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey!! Welcome to the boards. Glad I am not the only one who dosen't know anything about computers. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Welcome my fellow Alaskan Chiefs fanatic!!!

Coach
07-30-2007, 10:36 PM
Been doing alot of post reading, this is my first post. So just wanted to say hello to all from the 49th state, and I think that this is a really great site!trying to figure some of this stuff(computer) out, so bear with me. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome:
I didn't know they made Chiefs fans in Alaska.

I love the signature by the way!

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 10:41 PM

Heh! We got Chiefs fans world wide! :yahoo:

chief31
07-31-2007, 03:42 AM
Welcome, AKChief49. Glad you decided to join the ranks here.

Guru
07-31-2007, 03:49 AM
:welcome:Welcome from us idiots down south.:D

m0ef0e
07-31-2007, 05:44 PM

The Chiefs have season ticket holders in more states than any other NFL team. Has been that way for years.

Coach
07-31-2007, 05:46 PM
How many states?

Canada
07-31-2007, 05:48 PM
i heard it was all of them, plus a few in your big brother country Canada!!

m0ef0e
07-31-2007, 05:49 PM
How many states?

Last time I heard anything about it, I think it was 48 states.

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Chiefs fans truly are the best!

m0ef0e
07-31-2007, 08:47 PM
Chiefs fans truly are the best!

Oh no doubt! I think I would be so elated I would actually cry if the Chiefs ever won a championship. I'm not emotional about much but I get pretty crazy during Chiefs' games and if you all haven't noticed, the frachise is very close to my heart. I love nothing more than to see the team win. I hate nothing more than seeing them lose. I'm not saying we have to win the superbowl but damn... It's been forever. At least a playoff win/maybe an AFC title game even, would be nice. Not everybody's old enough to have watched Len Dawson play... (not a shot at u more experienced people, don't flame me!)
:wheelchair: :mob: :sweatdrop:

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh no doubt! I think I would be so elated I would actually cry if the Chiefs ever won a championship. I'm not emotional about much but I get pretty crazy during Chiefs' games and if you all haven't noticed, the frachise is very close to my heart. I love nothing more than to see the team win. I hate nothing more than seeing them lose. I'm not saying we have to win the superbowl but damn... It's been forever. At least a playoff win/maybe an AFC title game even, would be nice. Not everybody's old enough to have watched Len Dawson play... (not a shot at u more experienced people, don't flame me!)

The absolute best description of a true Chiefs fan I have yet to ever read. :sign0098:

Coach
07-31-2007, 11:31 PM

I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels at the distillery that I promised I wouldn't open until the Chiefs won the superbowl. That was 10 years ago and it is still sitting in my closet. I can't wait for that hangover.

Guru
08-01-2007, 12:29 AM

The mere thought of winning a SB gives me goosebumps every time.

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 12:34 AM
I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels at the distillery that I promised I wouldn't open until the Chiefs won the superbowl. That was 10 years ago and it is still sitting in my closet. I can't wait for that hangover.

I'm not a drinking man, but I would be tempted to share in that festivities if offered.

The mere thought of winning a SB gives me goosebumps every time.

...Same here!

m0ef0e
08-01-2007, 01:45 PM
The absolute best description of a true Chiefs fan I have yet to ever read. :sign0098:

Appreciate it.

:lol: I'm half tempted to do that with a tequila worm...

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Appreciate it.

:lol: I'm half tempted to do that with a tequila worm...

Only half tempted??? :D

m0ef0e
08-01-2007, 02:07 PM
MMM.... or a bottle of 18-year-old Jameson. But by the time I got to drink it, it would be 48 years old...

luv
08-01-2007, 02:10 PM
MMM.... or a bottle of 18-year-old Jameson. But by the time I got to drink it, it would be 48 years old...
Only? :)

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Only? :)

:lol: Took the words right off my keyboard.