PDA

View Full Version : Donks fans throwing a tantrum lol

warcrychief
02-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Cutler was apart of a Cassell trade. And now they are still trying to trade Cutler lol

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/broncos.cutler.nfl.2.946829.html

yashi
02-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Cutler was apart of a Cassell trade. And now they are still trying to trade Cutler lol

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/broncos.cutler.nfl.2.946829.html
I really don't understand that... they don't have another good QB on the roster, and Cutler is the best young QB in the league. What are they trying to accomplish?

jmlamerson
02-28-2009, 04:31 PM
I really don't understand that... they don't have another good QB on the roster, and Cutler is the best young QB in the league. What are they trying to accomplish?

If I'm the Bucs, I offer my 1st rounder for Cutler. Now. Immediately.

Denver is looking dumber and dumber this offseason.

EDIT: Hell, if I'm the Jets, I offer my first and the Saints 2nd for Cutler.

warcrychief
02-28-2009, 04:35 PM
And the thing i love about all of this is that Cutler is aware of all this and he is pissed lol

imcorrect
02-28-2009, 04:45 PM
Is Carl Peterson the Donks new GM?

DT14PRIEST
02-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Here's crossing my fingers hoping that a deal for Cutler gets done ASAP!!! Implode Denver...please...

:11:

Vandelay
02-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey YouTube - NelsonDonkeys,

imcorrect
02-28-2009, 05:09 PM
No, Petersen isn't their GM, I was just saying they are acting like it trading away the best player on their Offense.

I know, I was trying to make a joke. I missed that you said something about it already.

Bike
02-28-2009, 06:39 PM
Cutler dissed Bolan when he voiced to the media that firing Shanahan was a bad decision.
OOOOPS.:sign0098:

balto
02-28-2009, 07:29 PM
We have Cassel now, SOOO lets have them give us there 1st and 2nd for Cassel MUAHAHA.

jmlamerson
02-28-2009, 07:44 PM
That isn't a bad idea but how bout we trade them Thigpen for their second this year and second next year?

Lets trade them Cassel for Cutler and their 2nd. That way we get Cutler and Vrabel for basically free.

DT14PRIEST
02-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Lets trade them Cassel for Cutler and their 2nd. That way we get Cutler and Vrabel for basically free.

hah...i actually like it xD

Coach
02-28-2009, 09:08 PM

That would rock. And something tells me that Josh McDaniels would do it.

DT14PRIEST
02-28-2009, 09:26 PM
cutler is pretty pissed with Josh McDaniels and the Broncos xD

Source: Spurned Cutler wants to be traded - AFC West - ESPN (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-1666/Source--Spurned-Cutler-wants-to-be-traded.html)

yashi
02-28-2009, 09:28 PM
cutler is pretty pissed with Josh McDaniels and the Broncos xD

Source: Spurned Cutler wants to be traded - AFC West - ESPN (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-1666/Source--Spurned-Cutler-wants-to-be-traded.html)

wow... I figured it was all hearsay, but that sounds pretty legitimate. Hopefully he wants out of Denver more than Waters wants out of KC.

honda522
02-28-2009, 09:29 PM
HAHAH, Cutler sucks.

DT14PRIEST
02-28-2009, 09:32 PM
wow... I figured it was all hearsay, but that sounds pretty legitimate. Hopefully he wants out of Denver more than Waters wants out of KC.

I think it may be a mutual disagreement for both parties in both orginizations but Pioli/Haley > Xanders/McDaniels. I think Waters is here to stay the relationship repairs will come later

honda522
02-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Why would you say that when the team he ran the offense for almost won the AFC West last season? We sure as hell didn't even come close.
Cause Cutler sucks. They barley won it and they barley lost it. His end of the season breakdown was awesome.

yashi
02-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Yeah really. Can we get Cutler?

honda522
02-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Well, that proves that I guess, ha ha ha ha.......Cutler doesn't suck he just plays on the Donks and they suck. If we had a chance to have Cutler I wouldn't complain one bit.
Plus he has Diabates, that affects his preformance.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3010/2904633955_8780b92837.jpg?v=0

DT14PRIEST
02-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Doubtfull after what happened today. Cutler is already upset about the deal that almost went down around Cassell, I don't think Denver would attampt further damage with him to be honest.

You never know now in Denver.

I like McDaniels up there! I hope he stirs up more trouble in Denver :)

honda522
02-28-2009, 10:54 PM
How does his Diabetic issue hamper his performance on the field?
I really don't understand Diabetes, but from what I understand, you can have an ok sugar level one minute and the next it be low. Low blood sugar = you feeling drained...that is until you raise it.

Canada
02-28-2009, 10:58 PM
I really don't understand Diabetes, but from what I understand, you can have an ok sugar level one minute and the next it be low. Low blood sugar = you feeling drained...that is until you raise it.

Diabetics do not produce insulin from their panceas which regulates your blood sugar. When you blood sugar drops slightly it can lead you to feel drained or tired, but more extreme cases result in extreme confusion, violence or unconsciousness.

honda522
02-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Diabetics do not produce insulin from their panceas which regulates your blood sugar. When you blood sugar drops slightly it can lead you to feel drained or tired, but more extreme cases result in extreme confusion, violence or unconsciousness.
Yea, I know what it is, just don't understand the problems people have.

Canada
02-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Yea, I know what it is, just don't understand the problems people have.

It can affect the brain and people have no idea what they are doing. But this all depends on the how bad the diabetes is. I deal with diabetics a lot and they will kick the **** out of you if they get the chance but soon as u correct the sugar problem they transform back to normal in a matter of seconds.

DT14PRIEST
03-01-2009, 12:49 AM
He didnt even know he had diabetes till this year right? Or the offseason of last year I forget where I hear it. He always looks out of the loop every time I see him on TV....like he had a lobotomy or a serious concussion..stuck in a permanent daze if you wil

Hayvern
03-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Cause Cutler sucks. They barley won it and they barley lost it. His end of the season breakdown was awesome.

Barley, I like Barley when it is brewed and fermented with hops!

Hayvern
03-01-2009, 01:06 AM
I too have diabetes, and I try to remain very active, I am not as active as Cutler, but I deal with the same issues that he would.

When you take medication, whether that be insulin or some other form, you have to watch your blood sugars when you excercise. You really don't have to worry about high blood sugar so much when you are active, you have to worry about a crash.

A crash is serious because you can lose consciousness from it. Its pretty easy to know when it is getting low, at least for me, I start getting the shakes and I get dizzy, my speech starts to slur and by most accounts I feel drunk. The problem is that the brain is shutting down at that point and it can be hard to remember what you are supposed to do.

I had a crash on a mountian bike ride once, I never blacked out, but it was very close to it and very scary. Only by sheer happenstance that there was another rider there that was able to talk me through what I needed to do. I always carry sugar pills with me when I ride. The scariest thing was that it happened so fast. I got off my bike at a rest point and collapsed.

When it gets too high is when you do get tired, like I said, that is not going to happen in a game though. You can also lose consciousness if it goes too high as well, and this is even more serious because that will put you into a coma if you are not given treatment soon enough.

Anyway, it is a serious condition, but there is no reason it should effect his performance with all the trainers and support that would be around him.

Canada
03-01-2009, 01:43 AM
You must be referring to hospitolized people due the disease. I take meds for it everyday and I don't go off losing my mind like that. I'm quite sure that Jay keeps his in check as well as if he didn't the Donks wouldn't want him around as a diabetic person that doesn't take care of themself is a danger to themselves and could be to others if they go off having too much sugar in their blood. If their blood gets too low they run risk of going into diabetic coma.
Nope, I am a paramedic and I deal with Insulin dependent diabetics every day. There are degrees of diabetes and Hayvern described pretty acurately how a lot of them react. My neighbour has lost both his legs due to diabetes so it affects some people worse than others.

Canada
03-01-2009, 02:17 AM
Alright but in your opinion do you feel that the disease of diabeties is going to affect Cutler at this point as that was the reason we got side tracked into this discussion regarding the disease?

Again it depends on what type of diabetes he has and the severity of it. however due to the fact that it did not affect him last season (or since he found out) I would say that he sucks for other reasons. Not the diabetes!! :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
03-01-2009, 02:38 AM
Plus he has Diabates, that affects his preformance.
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/02/44.jpg

Hey dumb*** I know more about Type I diabetes than most. I care for a kid who has it. Properly controlled with insulin and monitoring there is no reason that a diabetic would have his performance affected by his condition.

It isn't easy, but it can be controlled, and you'd better believe he has all the best medical personnel available to ensure he is monitored and his blood sugar is steady.

rbedgood
03-01-2009, 02:47 AM
I really don't know how critical his diabeties is but if he has it like I do I simply take a half of a tablet once a day to control the blood sugar levels. I seriously doubt the NFL would permit him to compete if he had a need so badly for the medication that he needs to recieve a sh0t to reduce his blood sugar level as that means his pancreas is almost totally failing.

Culter has Type I diabetes. Which is very different from Type II. His immune system has recognized cells in his pancreas (in the islets of langerhorns where insulin is produced) as being viral. Thus his own immune system has destroyed his insulin making abilities. My son has the same condition. It is insulin dependent, however Type I diabetics these days usually don't take shots, but rather use an insulin pump, which administers the insulin throughout the day, and a bolus (additional insulin) is given to correct occasional high blood sugar levels as well as before meals to cover the carbs.

It is a very treatable condition, yet not curable. Diet and exercise control Type II, but not Type I diabetes. However as with anyone, exercise and diet are very important still for the Type I diabetic.

Sorry if I am ranting, but I am very passionate about the subject, and want people to know it isn't the same as what their grandma or uncle has (usually)...

Anyways I'm back to my normal everyday football mode.

Oh and FYI, I'd absolutely love to see Cutler in a 49er uniform!!! :D

Canada
03-01-2009, 07:08 AM
(in the islets of langerhorns where insulin is produced)

Man, I haven't heard that since college biology class!! I don't like biology!! :D

Then we can all agree that saying the man sucks is a personal feeling that is totally dependant on the individual stating it. I only hate him because he is a Donkey, if he played on a team like Green Bay or maybe the Giants I would'nt feel the same way. Infact i would most likely think he is a good enough player to give him some respect and also if he became available to my Chiefs and we needed a QB I wouldn't hesitate to say get the Frackin guy sealed up so we can have the man as our QB.

I think Cutler does not know when to shut his mouth. He thinks he is gods gift to football and at the end of the day he is maybe a slightly above average QB.

Coach
03-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Stay on topic please. This thread is about upset Donkey fans. Let's keep it there.

Canada
03-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Sir YES Sir!! :armee_smilies032:

honda522
03-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Hey dumb*** I know more about Type I diabetes than most. I care for a kid who has it. Properly controlled with insulin and monitoring there is no reason that a diabetic would have his performance affected by his condition.

It isn't easy, but it can be controlled, and you'd better believe he has all the best medical personnel available to ensure he is monitored and his blood sugar is steady.
No need to insult me. Its not like I am making fun of people with it. I admitted that I didn't really know much about it.

Now back to topic.

Philly fans are pissed too you know. Maybe they can go hold each other and cry. :D

jmlamerson
03-01-2009, 02:58 PM
The Donks fans are upset that McDaniels was caught with his hand in the cookie jar but, Phili fans aren't upset about the Donks getting Dawkins so much as they are upset that the Eagles made no attempt to prevent Dawkins from choosing not to stay with them. I can't blame them for feeling this way as Phili fans are prolly worst off than Chiefs fans because they have been to 2 Super Bowls and came away empty handed. Atleast we won the 2nd one we went to. I can really relate with how the Phili fans feel :sign0153:

Except the Eagles management were right to let Dawkins go. He wasn't worth the money to keep him. The Eagles don't remain a perennial contender because they're sentimental.

honda522
03-01-2009, 03:13 PM
The Donks fans are upset that McDaniels was caught with his hand in the cookie jar but, Phili fans aren't upset about the Donks getting Dawkins so much as they are upset that the Eagles made no attempt to prevent Dawkins from choosing not to stay with them. I can't blame them for feeling this way as Phili fans are prolly worst off than Chiefs fans because they have been to 2 Super Bowls and came away empty handed. Atleast we won the 2nd one we went to. I can really relate with how the Phili fans feel :sign0153:
I mean both fans are pissed so they should cry on each others shoulders. It was a joke.....apparently not a good one.

warcrychief
03-01-2009, 03:26 PM
From a Donks fans:

Cutler needs a vote of confidence from the front office
I know you can't base a team on a rookie HC, but i've already penciled in McDaniels as another former Pats co-ordinator failure with this bonehead move.

another one:
If McDaniels didn't think much of Cutler, than why even take this job? I thought the franchise QB along with franchise LT was what made this job appealing. If you're not in agreement there, than who even wants to get near this defense?

One could only speculate the relationship between Cutler and McDaniels hasn't been all that great, so when McDaniels had an opportunity to rid himself of that headache he tried to take it.

I don't really know where you go from here though. I'd agree with others that you have to take a hard look at firing McDaniels but I don't believe they could even do that as I'm sure he'd get to keep his contract. I have no memory of any coach getting hired and fired before they have a chance to coach a game. I can't remember a new coach screwing up this badly right now either.

More likely scenario is Cutler gets traded anyway now later for a package that is half the value he's worth. Ugh, this makes me sick.

and another:

Why hasn't anyone from the FO been in front of the cameras putting the farce to rest?

That should have been the number one agenda this morning, yet there is still nothing but silence.

Canada
03-01-2009, 04:28 PM
I have to agree with the jusgement call regarding his ability but he has the right to be upset, how would you feel if you was possibly a teams top QB and you found out your boss is trying to trade your contract for a #1 pick to aquire a unproven college grad to replace you with?:sign0153:

Personally, I wouldn't be that upset. I know it is a business and sleeping on my millions at night would soften the blow. Its not like Cutler has been around for that long with the Donx. If someone offered him Haynesworth money, do u think he would stay in Den?

Canada
03-01-2009, 05:28 PM
From what I understand, other teams were making offers to the Donx and I think it would be poor management to igonre those offers. You have to at least hear what they have to say and Cutler looks like a little b!tch for whining so much about it!!

SDChief09
03-01-2009, 05:50 PM
I think it shows that people question Cutler mentally.

KristofLaw
03-01-2009, 06:30 PM
Jay Cutler almost went so far as to say he has horse teeth. Of course he's mental.

Pro_Angler
03-01-2009, 08:49 PM
What I love about this is the Donks are starting to act like CP is running the team and Herm the Worm is whispering in his ear LMMFASTFO!!!!!!!!

Ok..that was the funniest thing you have eveer said in here..tyvm you made my day besides our sweet deal with NE screweing the Donks.....

DT14PRIEST
03-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Home Page (http://www.keepjayfiremcdaniels.com/)

the public out cry has already reached website status. 6 months away from his first game and he is already in hot water

well done Josh McDaniels.

This had to be planned by The New England Belichicks. Get Pioli into the AFC west to take over and make him look good while sending his young O-Coord. over as well to destory a divisional rival.

End Conspiracy theory

dale6734
03-02-2009, 12:18 AM
nice conspiracy thoery

honda522
03-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Home Page (http://www.keepjayfiremcdaniels.com/)

the public out cry has already reached website status. 6 months away from his first game and he is already in hot water

well done Josh McDaniels.

This had to be planned by The New England Belichicks. Get Pioli into the AFC west to take over and make him look good while sending his young O-Coord. over as well to destory a divisional rival.

End Conspiracy theory
:lol::lol::lol:

Chaos in Denver!!! Gotta love that.

warcrychief
03-02-2009, 02:24 AM
nicely done Mckid lol just like coach Klein off of the movie Waterboy lol now just go sit on a football and get some more ideas lol

NFL Video Galleries (http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f041dd)

tornadospotter
03-02-2009, 02:29 AM
:character00109: Stinky donks, I love it when they are screwed up!

AussieChiefsFan
03-02-2009, 02:54 AM
:character00109: Stinky donks, I love it when they are screwed up!me too!:D :character00109:

warcrychief
03-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Broncos | Cutler asked to be traded?
Mon, 02 Mar 2009 07:12:35 -0800
Peter King, of SI.com, reports Denver Broncos (http://www.kffl.com/team/15/nfl) QB Jay Cutler (http://www.kffl.com/player/13538/nfl) asked the team to trade him shortly after the departure of former assistant coach Jeremy Bates (http://www.kffl.com/player/16227/nfl) to the University of Southern California.

Free Fantasy Football, Baseball and NASCAR (www.kffl.com)

warcrychief
03-02-2009, 12:27 PM
I have to post this from a donks fan on another site lol:

Cutler was reportedly being shopped, but had earlier asked to be traded.

Marshall was infuriated about the proposed Cutler trade rumor, got arrested, but should never have been according to his agent.

Sheffler was also reportedly being offed in trade talks.

Stokley is supposedly in danger of being cut if the Texans don't match our offersheet.

None of our current RB's (save Torian & Hillis) are like to remain and we've signed one over the hill back and another possible signee is balking at contract language.

Our starting C is asking for an adjustment to his contract or he'll retire.

Is it me, or is our offense in need of re-tooling instead of the defense?

:D

tornadospotter
03-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Isn't the Donks starting Center Casey Wiegman? He was our Center at one time and he is a good one or was IMO.
Here is his profile,

Wiegmann, Casey (http://www.nfl.com/players/caseywiegmann/profile?id=WIE264308) C ACT 6'2" 285 7/20/1973 13 Iowa
Well, yes he was, and another cp f up.

HokieChief 09
03-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Niswanger or Wiegmann?

I'd take Wiegmann(sp?).

hardcorechiefsfan
03-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Denver wanted Cassell too??
Does that mean that Thiggie won't even get a chance at being starting QB?

warcrychief
03-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Denver wanted Cassell too??
Does that mean that Thiggie won't even get a chance at being starting QB?

Pretty much. No way will Cassel ride the pine with that kinda money.

Coach
03-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Watching the Cutler/McDaniels fiasco take place was worth the Chiefs 2nd round pick by itself.

Chiefster
03-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Freakin hilarious!

tornadospotter
03-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Watching the Cutler/McDaniels fiasco take place was worth the Chiefs 2nd round pick by itself.
:character00109:Stinky donks, I love it when they screw up!

prough91
03-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Pretty much. No way will Cassel ride the pine with that kinda money.

They're going to redo the contract with Cassell.

warcrychief
03-03-2009, 09:59 PM

What i loved out of all of this was what Terrell Davis said about all of this on NFL Network. "So basically Jay Cutler, is like by default, the QB of the Denver Broncos." just classic :D

chief31
03-04-2009, 06:00 AM
They have to pay Cassell the $14.6 million he was promised on the Franchise tag before they can restructure the contract, it is in the NFL rules or something to do with Free Agency and the whole Union thing. After 2009 then if they want to they can offer him a long contract. I don't know the exact rules on it but I have heard it repeated like a billion times on NFL Network.

That's not quite right. Jared Allen was franchised, then traded, just as Cassel was. But The Vikings immediately signed Jared to a long-term deal.

I'm not sure if there is some stipulation about having to include that amount in an extention, or not. Maybe that is what you heard about.

But we can re-sign him, today, tomorrow, or whenever.

jtandcrew
03-04-2009, 08:48 AM
I really need to call my relatives that live north of Denver and see what they have to say about it all! More to come later! :lol:

ktmrider
03-04-2009, 09:18 AM
NFL Network is reporting that Good tidings between Cutler and the Donks are totally breaking down and it is looking more and more every day like Cutler will be traded. Cutler is very upset about the fact that the Donks front office was prepared to trade him for the #1 over all and now that the deal didn't go through Cutler is asking to be traded at which Donks front office denies any such action was in place. Well we all now that their front office is full of it, the deal was so evidant and made so public that Adam Shefter made it public on the FA live broadcast during the day 2 event on NFL Network coverage of the event. At this point I seriously doubt Denver can fix this issue and make Cutler happy but fact is this, Kurt Warner is still a FA and even though he visited with SF on Monday , he hasn't signed with anyone yet and maybe , just maybe if the Donks were to bring Warner in, it might be a quick fix for them to sign him and trade Cutler away to the Bucs which is where he would have ended up if the deal for Cassell would have went through that avenue instead of where it ended up. At this point the Warner thing is all speculation on my part but if there is one thing I have learned over watching this league in 42 years is that nothing is impossible in the NFL and where the money is, you will find that the impossible becomes total probability.

A perfect example of why master Pioli works in such secrecy behind the red curtain. :character00231: :yahoo:

DT14PRIEST
03-04-2009, 06:45 PM
That's not quite right. Jared Allen was franchised, then traded, just as Cassel was. But The Vikings immediately signed Jared to a long-term deal.

I'm not sure if there is some stipulation about having to include that amount in an extention, or not. Maybe that is what you heard about.

But we can re-sign him, today, tomorrow, or whenever.

The recieving team still has to pay the one year avg. for trading for the right of the franchise tag. Jared Allen was franchised at $8.8 million by the Chiefs before being traded to the Vikings he made his franchise tag value and his next pay day is scheduled to be $8 million for his contract terms.

The Chiefs still have to eat the ~$14 million Cassel is scheduled make due to the Franchise Tag and then the following year he'll make the details of whatever contract he signs too.