PDA

View Full Version : How seriously do you take female football fans?

luv
07-30-2007, 10:02 PM
On another board I visit, females are more for the guy's entertainment than anything. That's not bad, but it's nice to be taken seriously every once in awhile.

I post things on football topics, and people always overlook my post, but respond to a guy who has posted basically the same thing I did. Yet, whenever I say something idiotic, they're the first ones to jump all over you. Not everyone is like that, but there are enough that are that it irritates me sometimes.

What's your take on female football posters and fans?

Also, if a chick knows her football, is that something that interests you, or would they automatically be considered "one of the guys"?

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 10:20 PM
Regardless of your football knowledge luv anyone who considers you one of the guys either has a collective IQ equaling his shoe size or is in dire need of glasses.

You're a Chiefs fan; that in itself is enough to take you serious. IMO :D

Coach
07-30-2007, 10:21 PM
On another board I visit, females are more for the guy's entertainment than anything. That's not bad, but it's nice to be taken seriously every once in awhile.

I post things on football topics, and people always overlook my post, but respond to a guy who has posted basically the same thing I did. Yet, whenever I say something idiotic, they're the first ones to jump all over you. Not everyone is like that, but there are enough that are that it irritates me sometimes.

Also, if a chick knows her football, is that something that interests you, or would they automatically be considered "one of the guys"?

I base it on whether the person knows what they are talking about rather than just a person's sex. And I'm not just saying that. For instance, about 6 months ago we had a women get on these boards and she got trashed. I felt bad about it. But the reason she was trashed was because she didn't know her stuff and she began making personal attacks on people. IN the last month, we had another person named 'Sweets' join this board and everyone here respects the creap out of her because we know that she knows her stuff.

If you make knowledgable posts, people will pick it up. All of us can learn something about the Chiefs and football, and I think that is the idea behind these forums. Don't be afraid to ask "dumb" questions, because that is how you become more knowledgable.

From what I've read of your posts, you seem knowledgable to me.

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 10:29 PM
I base it on whether the person knows what they are talking about rather than just a person's sex. And I'm not just saying that. For instance, about 6 months ago we had a women get on these boards and she got trashed. I felt bad about it. But the reason she was trashed was because she didn't know her stuff and she began making personal attacks on people. IN the last month, we had another person named 'Sweets' join this board and everyone here respects the creap out of her because we know that she knows her stuff.

If you make knowledgable posts, people will pick it up. All of us can learn something about the Chiefs and football, and I think that is the idea behind these forums. Don't be afraid to ask "dumb" questions, because that is how you become more knowledgable.

Amen! to that my Chiefs brother!

luv
07-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Good. I'm glad I've come across that way early. I tend to "flirt" (as much as you can flirt online) and joke around a lot. All in fun, but it does tend to cost me some credibility points. Hoping that all evens out here.

Thanks.

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Good. I'm glad I've come across that way early. I tend to "flirt" (as much as you can flirt online) and joke around a lot. All in fun, but it does tend to cost me some credibility points. Hoping that all evens out here.

Thanks.

We all post our fair share of tripe here all in good fun, but at the same time we all respect one another's right to our own opinions without personal attacks.

Coach
07-30-2007, 11:01 PM

Thanks.

Flirting could get you green rep in deez parts.

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 11:03 PM

Some how I don't see that happening with me; not that I'd want it to. :lol:

luv
07-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Eh. I'm not in it for the rep. I'm in it for the chatting, and making friends. Besides, the only people I've gotten rep from have been you, Chiefster, and my pal Guru.

Guru
07-30-2007, 11:46 PM

Hell, I thought you were an idiot before you started proving how much you knew. Now I know you are. :lol::D

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 11:47 PM
Hell, I thought you were an idiot before you started proving how much you knew. Now I know you are. :lol::D

You have taught her well. :D

luv
07-30-2007, 11:47 PM
That wasn't very nice, mister!

Guru
07-30-2007, 11:49 PM

:welcome::sign0104::yahoo:

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 11:49 PM

You forget who yer speakin to. :p

stlchief
07-31-2007, 01:08 AM
Getting back on point:

I think chicks, if they work really, really, really, REALLY hard, can be almost as smart as men about stuff like football - but they have to work really hard.

(just kidding - I think Luv & Sweets are more intelligent about football than I am. I wish that was a big compliment, but knowing I've been wrong on just about every post I've made here, it's not saying much by way of comparison. :D

And as to value of their posts, maybe on other sites they are discounted because men know it's a female, but from what I can see - if you were to give them screen names like "WhoWroteThis" and "TakeAGuess", no one would know if they were M/F.

So, short answer: No - I don't think it matters.
)

Guru
07-31-2007, 01:17 AM
Getting back on point:

I think chicks, if they work really, really, really, REALLY hard, can be almost as smart as men about stuff like football - but they have to work really hard.

(just kidding - I think Luv & Sweets are more intelligent about football than I am. I wish that was a big compliment, but knowing I've been wrong on just about every post I've made here, it's not saying much by way of comparison. :D

And as to value of their posts, maybe on other sites they are discounted because men know it's a female, but from what I can see - if you were to give them screen names like "WhoWroteThis" and "TakeAGuess", no one would know if they were M/F.

)
Get to the point!!! Geez. Bad as a woman.

Wait? are you?:D

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 01:18 AM
Getting back on point:

)

Yeah; it's a like saying your smarter then someone who when he takes off his shorts, grabs them with his toes, flips them up in the air and tries to catch them. They're smarter then that; of course it is cool when you can catch 'em on the first try.

Guru
07-31-2007, 01:20 AM
Yeah; it's a like saying your smarter then someone who when he takes off his shorts, grabs them with his toes, flips them up in the air and tries to catch them, They're smarter then that; of course it is cool when you can catch 'em on the first try.

UMMMMM,....

WHAT?!

luv
07-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Another question. If someone is asking for your input or opinion because it would be coming from a female perspective.....

Would you, as a guy, just want to hear her opinions/thoughts? They may be the same as what a guy would think, but you take it as a female perspective just because it's being said by a chick.

OR

Would you like for it to be spruced up a bit for entertainment purposes? the opinion would still be there, but maybe some side notes would be added so that you can tell, without looking at who wrote it, that's a female.

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 03:31 PM
UMMMMM,....

WHAT?!

A Jeff Foxworthy bit about admitting that women are smarter then men.

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 03:34 PM
Another question. If someone is asking for your input or opinion because it would be coming from a female perspective.....

Would you, as a guy, just want to hear her opinions/thoughts? They may be the same as what a guy would think, but you take it as a female perspective just because it's being said by a chick.

OR

Would you like for it to be spruced up a bit for entertainment purposes? the opinion would still be there, but maybe some side notes would be added so that you can tell, without looking at who wrote it, that's a female.

As long as I got the required input sought after I really don't care much how it's presented given those two options.

Canada
07-31-2007, 03:48 PM
There is nothing hotter than a girl who knows football and can drink some beers and watch the CHIEFS!!!!!

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 03:50 PM
There is nothing hotter than a girl who knows football and can drink some beers and watch the CHIEFS!!!!!

There you have it luv. :)

Canada
07-31-2007, 03:51 PM
Trust me...I married one, although she is a b-lls fan. Maybe she dosen't know about football. What did I do?

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 03:59 PM
bills or bulls???

Canada
07-31-2007, 04:00 PM
the first one. i never say or spell the word. i hate them

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 04:07 PM

I hear ya I like using the term only as an acronyms.

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Super-bowls

Coach
07-31-2007, 04:56 PM

That's great!:lol:

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 08:58 PM
That's great!:lol:

They're the debil!

timbok
07-31-2007, 11:25 PM
1.girls don't make good admins..on football sites..lol
2.girls are find..i got 3 members on my site that are females..everyone loves them..
3.those "guys" are ***s

luv
07-31-2007, 11:38 PM
2.girls are find..i got 3 members on my site that are females..everyone loves them..
3.those "guys" are ***s
Why don't females make good admins or mods?

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 11:43 PM
3.those "guys" are ***s

Why yes girls are a find.

Speaking from personal experience are ya? :lol:

Guru
07-31-2007, 11:46 PM

Buck Fuffalo

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 11:48 PM
Buck Fuffalo

ROFL!!!!

timbok
08-01-2007, 08:24 AM
i meant fine....

and the reason they make bad "admins" on football sites is..cause there toooo touchy....they will ban u with a drop a hat..not discuss a problem..and every once a month....its terrible..

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 12:00 PM
i meant fine....

and the reason they make bad "admins" on football sites is..cause there toooo touchy....they will ban u with a drop a hat..not discuss a problem..and every once a month....its terrible..

This actually has NOT been the case in my experience with luv; in fact quite the opposite.

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Why don't females make good admins or mods?

Because you live in a white male dominated society. haven't you heard; we're da debil! :D

luv
08-01-2007, 01:19 PM
i meant fine....

Wow, I'd say that's quite stereotypical, but since when do women NOT want to discuss problems?

I can tell a troll from a mile away. I'm that good. Not that I'm requesting a mod position. I'm just saying that your "reasons" are shallow and ignorant.

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Wow, I'd say that's quite stereotypical, but since when do women NOT want to discuss problems?

I can tell a troll from a mile away. I'm that good. Not that I'm requesting a mod position. I'm just saying that your "reasons" are shallow and ignorant.

(...trying to think of what add to this reply, and it seems to stand on it's own quite nicely)

m0ef0e
08-01-2007, 01:36 PM

Words of wisdom from the wise.

luv
08-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Words of wisdom from the wise.
Really? I always end up in the friend zone. What might cause that?

m0ef0e
08-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Really? I always end up in the friend zone. What might cause that?

Maybe some men are intimidated by your football knowledge and drinking ability..

luv
08-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Maybe some men are intimidated by your football knowledge and drinking ability..
I know enough to keep up. If I know more, I definitely try not to let them know that. I'm not a lighweight, but I can't outdrink most guys...at least not that I end up remembering...lol.

Eh. Oh well. Just a thought to quickly ponder on.

m0ef0e
08-01-2007, 02:02 PM
I was just givin ya a bit of a hard time :D

The friend zone is worse than the twilight zone.

timbok
08-01-2007, 02:07 PM
lol..u haven't met jagsfangirl..chiefster

luv
08-01-2007, 02:08 PM
I was just givin ya a bit of a hard time :D

The friend zone is worse than the twilight zone.
It can be.

Careful what you give. You might just get it back. :p

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 02:09 PM
lol..u haven't met jagsfangirl..chiefster

True, but ya can't generalize based on just one sampling of the BB population dude. :p

Canada
08-01-2007, 06:47 PM

I am attracted to your football knowledge and drinking ability. Maybe u should start looking up North for a fella :bananen_smilies046:

I know enough to keep up. If I know more, I definitely try not to let them know that. I'm not a lighweight, but I can't outdrink most guys...at least not that I end up remembering...lol.

Eh. Oh well. Just a thought to quickly ponder on.

It's not how much you drink but how much fun you have doing it!! :toast2:

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 08:30 PM
I am attracted to your football knowledge and drinking ability. Maybe u should start looking up North for a fella :bananen_smilies046:

I'm goona assume that yer talkin to luv here. :lol:

timbok
08-02-2007, 01:53 PM
lol..
i personally..think..that woman nfl fans are quite rare..i think theres only like 5-10 fans on each site

Chiefster
08-02-2007, 01:55 PM
lol..
i personally..think..that woman nfl fans are quite rare..i think theres only like 5-10 fans on each site

...And lucky are the guys who marry them.

timbok
08-02-2007, 02:00 PM
lol........true true

timbok
08-02-2007, 02:00 PM
so lucky? or not

Chiefster
08-02-2007, 02:02 PM
so lucky? or not

Not; unfortunately. However, I wouldn't dream of trading mine.

timbok
08-02-2007, 02:05 PM
lol.....love is love..no matter what the call is..

chief31
08-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Love is love, no matter what she charges you.

Chiefster
08-02-2007, 02:08 PM
lol.....love is love..no matter what the call is..

Yup.

Love is love, no matter what she charges you.

:lol: :lol:

timbok
08-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!! Chief 31 I Want Answers From U

luv
08-02-2007, 02:11 PM
...And lucky are the guys who marry them.
Trying to marry me off?

chief31
08-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!! Chief 31 I Want Answers From U

As luck would have it, I happen to have some of those.

timbok
08-02-2007, 02:12 PM
lol....
i would only date/marry brave fans :)

Chiefster
08-02-2007, 02:21 PM
lol....
i would only date/marry brave fans :)

So that explains why you're single.

timbok
08-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Funny!
Hahahahaha

Chiefster
08-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Funny!
Hahahahaha

I got a million of 'em!

timbok
08-03-2007, 09:03 AM
lol.....
do u have a book called ways to annoy timbok 1on1?

Chiefster
08-03-2007, 09:31 PM
lol.....
do u have a book called ways to annoy timbok 1on1?
Well no it's not 1on1. I think you may mean 101. :p

sling58
08-04-2007, 10:34 AM
A Chiefs fan is a Chiefs fan to me no matter what sex they are. It's all the same to me on Sundays when the game is on.

Chiefster
08-04-2007, 04:08 PM
A Chiefs fan is a Chiefs fan to me no matter what sex they are. It's all the same to me on Sundays when the game is on.

...Couldn't agree more! :D

Sweets
08-04-2007, 10:45 PM
i meant fine....

Luv, above you see the very reason abortions should be legalized...but seriously, I'm an admin of a football site and I don't ban people at the drop of a hat, and I can say that Timbok is full of himself. All you have to do is pretend to put your hand down your shorts and scratch your pretend ballies once in a while and your opinions will be accepted by all....

Chiefster
08-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Luv, above you see the very reason abortions should be legalized...but seriously, I'm an admin of a football site and I don't ban people at the drop of a hat, and I can say that Timbok is full of himself. All you have to do is pretend to put your hand down your shorts and scratch your pretend ballies once in a while and your opinions will be accepted by all....

:lol::lol:

The ignore feature works quite well here. :)

Sweets
08-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Doesn't work on mods and admins...damn

Chiefster
08-04-2007, 10:51 PM

:lol: Sorry I'll leave ya alone.

stlchief
08-04-2007, 11:54 PM
:sign0103:
I do it all the time and I find that most of the time the only people who listen to my opinion are the ones doing the same thing. All of the rest (read: the smart ones aka the ladies) just ignore me....

chief31
08-05-2007, 12:04 AM
That isn't the reason that I put my hand down my shorts... There is alot of fun to be had that way.:yahoo:

Sweets
08-05-2007, 01:03 AM
I do it all the time and I find that most of the time the only people who listen to my opinion are the ones doing the same thing. All of the rest (read: the smart ones aka the ladies) just ignore me....

Exactly my point, if we all did that everyone would listen to us thinking we were guys...:lol:

Sweets
08-05-2007, 01:04 AM

Exactly my point, if we all did that everyone would listen to us thinking we were guys...:lol:

That isn't the reason that I put my hand down my shorts... There is alot of fun to be had that way.:yahoo:

You're just checking to make sure your wife hasn't taken em away from ya yet!!!:saythat:

Chiefster
08-05-2007, 05:26 AM

You're just checking to make sure your wife hasn't taken em away from ya yet!!!:saythat:

:lol::lol:

Sweets
08-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Well from my experience with football, men and knowledge the "real" men love that a woman can talk sports with them, they love that they can sit and watch a game and not have to explain every little thing with their significant other. Whether talking about cover 2's or 8 in the box, 3-4's or 4-3's, the WCO or the 46 men love not having to explain football while watching football. A lot of plays are pretty much self-explanatory and you only need to pay attention to understand a lot of the plays, defenses and offenses.

Take the Cover 2, it actually started in the 70's with Bud Carson's Steelers defense where two safeties play zone (area) coverage, each of them responsible for half of the field, Tony Dungy's Buc's had what was called Tampa 2 where he also had great success dropping a speedy middle linebacker down the middle of the field to defend the pass, creating a three-deep look, while four often undersized but quick defensive linemen rushed the passer and it worked really well for the Bucs.

A variation of 8 in the box is the 46 defense, which comprises of four down linemen, three linebackers and four defensive backs. It's the the idea that the cornerbacks often play bump and run coverage and blitz, acting almost like two extra linebackers. A big weakness of the "46" is that too many defensive players line up near the line of scrimmage to blitz, leaving areas wide open for receivers to catch passes, it was a formation that Buddy Ryan made famous for the Bears and named for one of his safeties who's jersey number was 46, and the reason it lost it's appeal was the emergence of my team's greatest coach Bill Walsh and his WCO with it's short, timed passes from formations that use multiple receivers which for years was the formation of choice for a lot of teams.

Anyway, I've rattled on enough but you get the idea, learning football isn't hard just takes attention on the part of the chick. Once you know the different schemes you can see them take place on the field.

I guess I'll go back to scratching my proverbial ballies since no chick could possibly know this crap...:sign0081:

Chiefster
08-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Well from my experience with football, men and knowledge the "real" men love that a woman can talk sports with them, they love that they can sit and watch a game and not have to explain every little thing with their significant other. Whether talking about cover 2's or 8 in the box, 3-4's or 4-3's, the WCO or the 46 men love not having to explain football while watching football. A lot of plays are pretty much self-explanatory and you only need to pay attention to understand a lot of the plays, defenses and offenses...

Your significant other is a lucky, lucky person.

Sweets
08-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Thanx Chiefster, he knows he's lucky but a lot of what I know is because of him. He's one of those football fanatics who watch NFL Network 24/7 all year long.

Chiefster
08-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Thanx Chiefster, he knows he's lucky but a lot of what I know is because of him. He's one of those football fanatics who watch NFL Network 24/7 all year long.

You're welcome!

Heh! Well, kinda hard not to pick up on it then. :)

wolfpack
08-05-2007, 09:28 AM
i personally dont care if you know football or not when watching a game,just dont keep asking questions durning the game. on these chat boards i still dont mind if one dosent know alot about football,your trying to learn. as for the "reps" those are a total joke. i dont care what mine say or how many i have. now my wife and my daughters-n-laws will yell at the tv or when we go to the game with the best of any man, maybe without the color comments.

stlchief
08-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Well from my experience with football, men and knowledge the "real" men love that a woman can talk sports with them, they love that they can sit and watch a game and not have to explain every little thing with their significant other. Whether talking about cover 2's or 8 in the box, 3-4's or 4-3's, the WCO or the 46 men love not having to explain football while watching football. A lot of plays are pretty much self-explanatory and you only need to pay attention to understand a lot of the plays, defenses and offenses.

Take the Cover 2, it actually started in the 70's with Bud Carson's Steelers defense where two safeties play zone (area) coverage, each of them responsible for half of the field, Tony Dungy's Buc's had what was called Tampa 2 where he also had great success dropping a speedy middle linebacker down the middle of the field to defend the pass, creating a three-deep look, while four often undersized but quick defensive linemen rushed the passer and it worked really well for the Bucs.

A variation of 8 in the box is the 46 defense, which comprises of four down linemen, three linebackers and four defensive backs. It's the the idea that the cornerbacks often play bump and run coverage and blitz, acting almost like two extra linebackers. A big weakness of the "46" is that too many defensive players line up near the line of scrimmage to blitz, leaving areas wide open for receivers to catch passes, it was a formation that Buddy Ryan made famous for the Bears and named for one of his safeties who's jersey number was 46, and the reason it lost it's appeal was the emergence of my team's greatest coach Bill Walsh and his WCO with it's short, timed passes from formations that use multiple receivers which for years was the formation of choice for a lot of teams.

Anyway, I've rattled on enough but you get the idea, learning football isn't hard just takes attention on the part of the chick. Once you know the different schemes you can see them take place on the field.

I guess I'll go back to scratching my proverbial ballies since no chick could possibly know this crap...:sign0081:

OK - where do I sign up for the class? I have no issues if it's taught by a girl....

wolfpack
08-05-2007, 11:56 AM
call me a male pig if you want But women football announcers are a joke. just something about a female voice trying to announce football.

Sweets
08-05-2007, 12:08 PM
call me a male pig if you want But women football announcers are a joke. just something about a female voice trying to announce football.

Why would anyone call you a pig because you don't like something, I wouldn't want to hear a female announcing a football game either, so move over and make room for me at the trough.

What are those reps you're talking about and who brought them up?

luv
08-05-2007, 12:49 PM
The only thing I didn't know about was the 8 in the box, which seems to me to be pretty self explanatory.

Sweets
08-05-2007, 01:01 PM
The area that the defensive lineman and linebackers occupy is known as "the Box". It's usually about 3-5 yards deep and is about the offensive line in width. Normally 7 players are in this area but another player is brought into the box to make up the 8 when this involves the strong safety walking down from his position 10-15 yards off the line of scrimmage before the ball is snapped and from this position he can run support as well as jam WRs and TEs, blitz the QB.

luv
08-05-2007, 01:03 PM
The area that the defensive lineman and linebackers occupy is known as "the Box". It's usually about 3-5 yards deep and is about the offensive line in width. Normally 7 players are in this area but another player is brought into the box to make up the 8 when this involves the strong safety walking down from his position 10-15 yards off the line of scrimmage before the ball is snapped and from this position he can run support as well as jam WRs and TEs, blitz the QB.
Yep. Self explanatory.

Thanks, though.

Sweets
08-05-2007, 01:08 PM
No Problem :)

Chiefster
08-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Why would anyone call you a pig because you don't like something, I wouldn't want to hear a female announcing a football game either, so move over and make room for me at the trough.

What are those reps you're talking about and who brought them up?
Rep = reputation.
Ya see those little green arrowheads at the upper right hand corner of each of your posts? Well the number of, and shade of green, denote the amount of positive rep points you have amassed in your time here. Place your courser over them and a nifty little saying about what a wonderful poster you are appear. In you User CP page you can read the rep comments by those who have given you rep, good or bad. Now should you begin to see little red arrowheads (Which seems a bit backwards to me since this is a chiefs site. LOL!) then that means you have started down the path of a dreaded series of neg. rep. and the comments are not so nice.

Hope this helped. :D

Sweets
08-06-2007, 01:47 AM
lol, I know what those are, I wanted to know what "reps" wolfpack was talking about because no one even brought up reputation points.

Chiefster
08-06-2007, 01:53 AM
lol, I know what those are, I wanted to know what "reps" wolfpack was talking about because no one even brought up reputation points.

LOL!!!

Leave it to me to come up with the answer to a question nobody asked. :D

Guru
08-06-2007, 08:06 AM

Hey!!! Thats prejudicial. :D

sling58
08-06-2007, 08:09 AM
How do you give reputation comments?

Guru
08-06-2007, 08:22 AM

Well, as long as they are pleasant on the eyes.:D

wolfpack
08-06-2007, 10:06 AM
most of the time i turn the volume off on the tv and turn on lenny and the gang for the play by play. the trouble is sometimes they dont match up to the tv.

Guru
08-06-2007, 10:18 AM
most of the time i turn the volume off on the tv and turn on lenny and the gang for the play by play. the trouble is sometimes they dont match up to the tv.

I used to do that all the time but Lenny just gets on my nerves anymore. I call him Captain Obvious for a reason.

One thing I like about the TV guys is that are, for the most part, impartial and don't ***** on bad plays. I figure that is my job.

Chiefster
08-06-2007, 10:23 AM
I used to do that all the time but Lenny just gets on my nerves anymore. I call him Captain Obvious for a reason.

One thing I like about the TV guys is that are, for the most part, impartial and don't ***** on bad plays. I figure that is my job.

LOL!!

This is true, but I do like the TOUCH DOWN - KANSAS CITY!!!!

Chiefster
08-06-2007, 10:23 AM
How do you give reputation comments?

Click on the scales icon in the upper right hand corner of a thread starter or reply post.

Guru
08-06-2007, 10:24 AM
LOL!!

This is true, but I do like the TOUCH DOWN - KANSAS CITY!!!!

Yeah, but that is Mitch. I don't mind him.

He is still no Kevin Harlan though.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOohhhh, BABY!!! WHAT A PLAY!!!!"

Chiefster
08-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Yeah, but that is Mitch. I don't mind him.

He is still no Kevin Harlan though.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOohhhh, BABY!!! WHAT A PLAY!!!!"

LOL!

What was the baseball sound byte that was so popular???

CUBS WIN, CUBS WIN, CUBS WIN!!!!!!!!!????

(Heck I don't even remember if it was the Cubs!)

Darn my forgetful mind.