PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm...

luv
07-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Now that it's here, I can't think of a question.

Can I be the first one to post in it?

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Now that it's here, I can't think of a question.

Can I be the first one to post in it?

I think that is now an indisputable point.

Guru
07-30-2007, 11:48 PM
What does hike mean?

Chiefster
07-30-2007, 11:50 PM
What does hike mean?

Trudging down the road???

Guru
07-30-2007, 11:54 PM
hike
1.to walk or march a great distance, esp. through rural areas, for pleasure, exercise, military training, or the like.
2.to move up or rise, as out of place or position (often fol. by up): My shirt hikes up if I don't wear a belt.
3.Nautical. to hold oneself outboard on the windward side of a heeling sailboat to reduce the amount of heel. –verb (used with object)
4.to move, draw, or raise with a jerk (often fol. by up): to hike up one's socks.
5.to increase, often sharply and unexpectedly: to hike the price of milk. –noun
6.a long walk or march for recreational activity, military training, or the like.
7.an increase or rise, often sharp and unexpected: a hike in wages. —Idiom8.take a hike, Slang. to go away because one's company is not desired.

luv
07-30-2007, 11:58 PM
hike
1.to walk or march a great distance, esp. through rural areas, for pleasure, exercise, military training, or the like.
2.to move up or rise, as out of place or position (often fol. by up): My shirt hikes up if I don't wear a belt.
3.Nautical. to hold oneself outboard on the windward side of a heeling sailboat to reduce the amount of heel. –verb (used with object)
4.to move, draw, or raise with a jerk (often fol. by up): to hike up one's socks.
6.a long walk or march for recreational activity, military training, or the like.
7.an increase or rise, often sharp and unexpected: a hike in wages. —Idiom8.take a hike, Slang. to go away because one's company is not desired.
#4 sounds like the closest thing to football. Hiking the ball.

Guru
07-31-2007, 12:00 AM
#4 sounds like the closest thing to football. Hiking the ball.

Yeah, among other things.

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 12:01 AM
hike

Synonym: trudge

wolfpack
07-31-2007, 09:58 AM
how come the chiefs cheerleaders dont wear skimmper outfits? and why are more than half of them dog ugly? i think their outfits were designed by old women.

luv
07-31-2007, 01:27 PM
how come the chiefs cheerleaders dont wear skimmper outfits? and why are more than half of them dog ugly? i think their outfits were designed by old women.
And they can't dance, either.

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 03:39 PM

And they can't dance, either.

Heh! Midwestern preps.

Canada
07-31-2007, 03:42 PM
I applied to be a cheerleader a few years ago and got an audition, but I couldn't make it to KC that day.

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 03:44 PM
I applied to be a cheerleader a few years ago and got an audition, but I couldn't make it to KC that day.

Do ya think you could get the judges drunk enough to let you on the squad?

Canada
07-31-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm not pretty, but I am one hell of a dancer!!

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm not pretty, but I am one hell of a dancer!!

:sign0153:
Envisioning you doing high kicks just made me get that vomit taste in my mouth. LOL!

Canada
07-31-2007, 03:50 PM
:sign0153:
Envisioning you doing high kicks just made me get that vomit taste in my mouth. LOL!

:lol:Maybe u should wash it down with a beer :toast2:

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 03:52 PM
:lol:Maybe u should wash it down with a beer :toast2:

ROFL!!!:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Coach
07-31-2007, 05:01 PM
As I mentioned before, I also run another NFL site that people find when searching for 'Contact the NFL' on google. I get a few each girls a year wanting to audition for teams that send me emails thinking I'm the NFL. I've been tempted to write back a few times asking for pictures, but I figured that would be crossing the line. So from now on, I'll have them contact you Canada since you seem to a Dancing phenom.

Canada
07-31-2007, 05:27 PM
As I mentioned before, I also run another NFL site that people find when searching for 'Contact the NFL' on google. I get a few each girls a year wanting to audition for teams that send me emails thinking I'm the NFL. I've been tempted to write back a few times asking for pictures, but I figured that would be crossing the line. So from now on, I'll have them contact you Canada since you seem to a Dancing phenom.

Maybe I will start my own cheerleading camp in my backyard!! :yahoo:

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 09:01 PM
Maybe I will start my own cheerleading camp in my backyard!! :yahoo:

I'll help judge.

Chiefster
07-31-2007, 09:01 PM

Linky????

wolfpack
08-01-2007, 10:02 AM
i think they need cheerleaders like the ones on the movie the replacements.

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 11:54 AM

Well just as long as they don't have cheer leaders like the ones they had on "The Longest Yard".
NTTATWWT

luv
08-01-2007, 01:21 PM
At least they can "dance".

Guru
08-02-2007, 05:22 AM

"Come on Ref. Just stop those cheerleaders from smacking each other on the *** for five minutes."

Chiefster
08-02-2007, 01:24 PM
"Come on Ref. Just stop those cheerleaders from smacking each other on the *** for five minutes."

Classic!!:lol: