PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Vikings

Canada
03-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Man, Thigpen came from the Vikings and then we had Nap harris. Are we the KC Vikings now?

AussieChiefsFan
03-02-2009, 11:48 PM
:sign0105:
Man, Thigpen came from the Vikings and then we had Nap harris. Are we the KC Vikings now?

Chiefster
03-02-2009, 11:50 PM
:rolleyes:

AussieChiefsFan
03-02-2009, 11:54 PM
:rolleyes:DON'T EVAN THINK ABOUT IT COACH!!!!!:funnypost:

Chiefster
03-02-2009, 11:58 PM
DON'T EVAN THINK ABOUT IT COACH!!!!!:funnypost:

I'm not coach. :p

hardcorechiefsfan
03-03-2009, 05:05 AM
Oh man, Canada... what is happening?

Canada
03-03-2009, 05:22 AM
Oh man, Canada... what is happening?

Some people here are starting to call us the KC Patriots and I just want them to see how assinine it is to say that just cause we picked up some players from them.

Sn@keIze
03-03-2009, 05:52 AM
Youre not going to find a link to every team in the NFL and start a thread on each one are you?

Canada
03-03-2009, 06:55 AM
Youre not going to find a link to every team in the NFL and start a thread on each one are you?

Depends on how long it takes people to get the point.

honda522
03-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Some people here are starting to call us the KC Patriots and I just want them to see how assinine it is to say that just cause we picked up some players from them.
Thats alitte different. I said I don't want us to become the KC Pats, I orignally said something along the lines and either someone agreed or was thinking the same thing and posted a topic.

I was just afriad of when we win the superbowl in the next 3 years, that people would start talking $h!t on how we pretty much took pats players and made them Chiefs. Thats why I hope we dont get anymore pats players.

Canada
03-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Thats alitte different. I said I don't want us to become the KC Pats, I orignally said something along the lines and either someone agreed or was thinking the same thing and posted a topic.

I was just afriad of when we win the superbowl in the next 3 years, that people would start talking !t on how we pretty much took pats players and made them Chiefs. Thats why I hope we dont get anymore pats players.

that is not different at all. There is a five page thread on the subject.
The Kansas City Patriots? - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7280)

I don't care where the players come from. Should we take them from sh!tty teams so people dont say anything? All free agents come from somewhere. I would prefer it was from the Pats than the Lions.

AussieChiefsFan
03-06-2009, 05:45 AM
I'm not coach. :psorry 'bout that. My mistake.:wasntme: