PDA

View Full Version : Looking Good!!!!

Gerry57
03-04-2009, 11:53 AM
:mob: I think Scott is a very smart and savy guy. I think Head-Coach Haley is going to be the best coach we ever had. Yes we remember going 13-3 under Marty, but still got knock out in the play offs. I want a Superbowl ring and trophy in the display case and not just wins.We really haven't try but once to have a good long term quarterback, except Coyle and we see how that worked out. Castle seems like a good fit. I would personally like to see LJ go.He is not a team player and he off field problems can only distracted the team as we get ready for training camp. Kolby Smith looked good and if he can come back and stay healthy. He would be a better player than LJ. Now that Patrick Surtain is gone I soooo happy. He never really prove his money worth.

Bike
03-04-2009, 01:03 PM
:mob: I think Scott is a very smart and savy guy. I think Head-Coach Haley is going to be the best coach we ever had. Yes we remember going 13-3 under Marty, but still got knock out in the play offs. I want a Superbowl ring and trophy in the display case and not just wins.We really haven't try but once to have a good long term quarterback, except Coyle and we see how that worked out. Castle seems like a good fit. I would personally like to see LJ go.He is not a team player and he off field problems can only distracted the team as we get ready for training camp. Kolby Smith looked good and if he can come back and stay healthy. He would be a better player than LJ. Now that Patrick Surtain is gone I soooo happy. He never really prove his money worth.
I agree and I think Pioli/Haley will have us in the superbowl in 3 years..:bananen_smilies046:

Lazeye
03-04-2009, 01:07 PM
2 years

Bike
03-04-2009, 01:12 PM
2 years
Much better!:bananen_smilies046:

warcrychief
03-04-2009, 01:20 PM
2 years

Oh yeah! oh yeah! i bet in....:lol:

Chiefster
03-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome aboard Gerry57.

AussieChiefsFan
03-06-2009, 05:47 AM
:welcome: (still think hank & marty are best coachs ever!)

Ldub
03-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Hank Stram, Dick Vermeil, and Marty (the trator) Schottenheimer... in that order.

Jetski
03-06-2009, 09:05 AM
I hope your right about Haley being the best coach ever. That would mean a lot being better than Hank and Marty. He's got a ways to go still. At least I'm excited again (although I seam to hold out hope every year and am always excited at the beginning of the season!)

Codac
03-07-2009, 04:29 PM

Write Much? Sorry just couldn't help but to notice all the errors. Just bugged me when I was reading. But I agree with all but the LJ/Kolby Smith deal.

Mr. Falcon
03-07-2009, 04:39 PM
yeah he rocke's! i think he can get our defence a bit better and get us to super bowl in a couple of years

Sn@keIze
03-08-2009, 03:25 AM
:mob: I think Scott is a very smart and savy guy. I think Head-Coach Haley is going to be the best coach we ever had. Yes we remember going 13-3 under Marty, but still got knock out in the play offs. I want a Superbowl ring and trophy in the display case and not just wins.We really haven't try but once to have a good long term quarterback, except Coyle and we see how that worked out. Castle seems like a good fit. I would personally like to see LJ go.He is not a team player and he off field problems can only distracted the team as we get ready for training camp. Kolby Smith looked good and if he can come back and stay healthy. He would be a better player than LJ. Now that Patrick Surtain is gone I soooo happy. He never really prove his money worth.:welcome:

Agree with everything u said except Surtain. I felt he served us well. Yes he did need to go.

AussieChiefsFan
03-09-2009, 02:45 AM
yeah he rocke's! i think he can get our defence a bit better and get us to super bowl in a couple of yearsDefinately.:bananen_smilies046:

SDChief09
03-09-2009, 03:00 AM
I know people call it drinking kool aid, wearing the red glasses etc....but its really hard to not be VERY excited about the direction this team is going...

I still believe the last 2 drafts, 3 including Pollard, have quite a few solid players who were in the wrong system, Turk and Tank should do well in the 3-4 IMO, Tank did 10 more reps in the bench than Raji...doesnt mean anything, but it does show a lot more strength.

Pioli showed how hes able to move from one place to the next, and make a deal with his previous employer immediately, shows that he does not burn bridges with those who count...

I think haley may be the best Chiefs coach in time because if you look at what hes doing, hes surrounding himself with a huge coaching staff full of experienced guys who wont be the first or fifteenth coach on someone else's list as a head coach....meaning this staff should be in place for awhile...

Exciting time to be a chief fan, I still say, I hate having Cassel under a 1 year franchise deal....Wish they'd extend it..

Lets not forget DJ And Cassel cant both be franchised next season...

warcrychief
03-09-2009, 03:17 AM
Exciting time to be a chief fan, I still say, I hate having Cassel under a 1 year franchise deal....Wish they'd extend it..

Lets not forget DJ And Cassel cant both be franchised next season...

Maybe this will clear up a few of your questions?

NFL Video Galleries (http://www.nfl.com/videos?categoryId=teams)

EdPodolackfan57
03-09-2009, 11:10 PM
:welcome:

Xeticus
03-10-2009, 05:30 PM
I think you guys lucked out so much in getting Pioli. Imagine if he had gone somewhere else and taken Vrabel and Cassell with him. You guys have benefitted so much from having him around.

DT14PRIEST
03-10-2009, 11:01 PM
I think you guys lucked out so much in getting Pioli. Imagine if he had gone somewhere else and taken Vrabel and Cassell with him. You guys have benefitted so much from having him around.

Its Karma after having to put up with the King Carl/Herm debacle the past several years.

KC was due some good fortune after that headache in my eyes :P

bigpoppachief
03-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Its Karma after having to put up with the King Carl/Herm debacle the past several years.

AMEN !!!!!!! About time we have somethign to look forward to.

prough91
03-11-2009, 11:00 AM

Do you also have eyeaches in your head?

Vanilla Garilla
03-11-2009, 11:20 AM
AMEN !!!!!!! About time we have somethign to look forward to.

Amen to that. Its nice to feel optimistic about our football team again.

DT14PRIEST
03-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Do you also have eyeaches in your head?

Yea there and pretty much everywhere. My soul hurts when the Chiefs do poorly.

AussieChiefsFan
03-12-2009, 02:48 AM
Yea there and pretty much everywhere. My soul hurts when the Chiefs do poorly.mine does just a much as yours. (When the chiefs lose offcourse.)

Gerry57
03-12-2009, 09:01 PM
:mob: With Scott and Haley we will finally get a Superbowl ring. I can't wait for spring training camp to begin.