PDA

View Full Version : Q & A with DEE BOW!

honda522
03-04-2009, 08:42 PM
On The Record: Bowe happy about Cassel - NFL On The Record: Bowe happy about Cassel : FantasyNews.CBSSports.com (http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/story/11457837/rss)

Bowe has the right attitude. :)

Vandelay
03-04-2009, 08:50 PM
He does have a good attitude. Hopefully this year Bowe goes from good to great by not dropping passes. I'm sure he is addressing that this offseason.

Big Daddy Tek
03-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Wow, I love D. Bowe more than ever. GREAT ATTITUDE. Im sure Pioli is looking for more of that and less of Waters / Gonzo / LJ. Let business happen and be ready for the season. Great job D. Bowe.

Great thread!

prough91
03-04-2009, 09:13 PM
He does have a good attitude. Hopefully this year Bowe goes from good to great by not dropping passes. I'm sure he is addressing that this offseason.

My boss and I were talking the other day about TG, DBowe and dropping passes. We were discussing how many balls TG dropped in his second year. I looked it up on the internet and TG and DBowe both had 13 dropped passes their 2nd year. Hopefully, DBowe can turn it around like TG.

honda522
03-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Im sure Pioli is looking for more of that and less of Waters / Gonzo / LJ.

Great thread!

Well Gonzo's problem was CP.
Waters was only a one time incendent so I dont even believe he said it.

And LJ....he is LJ.

Hayvern
03-04-2009, 10:10 PM
My boss and I were talking the other day about TG, DBowe and dropping passes. We were discussing how many balls TG dropped in his second year. I looked it up on the internet and TG and DBowe both had 13 dropped passes their 2nd year. Hopefully, DBowe can turn it around like TG.

I think he can if TG stays around. I remember an article during the season where I think they were interviewing Kilby Smith. Whoever it was, was talking about how TG would inspire them to do better by offering to show them things that will help their game.

This is the kind of thing a leader can do. TG teaches these guys work ethics as well as how to play the game. Other players can do it in ways that the coaches can't. If a coach tells you to run three more drills, that is the boss telling you to work harder, if a fellow player like TG asks you to run three more drills with him, that is an honor.

fairladyZ
03-04-2009, 10:11 PM
LOL i love that DB wants us to draft Crabtree for comp.
I like that attitude alot.

ktmrider
03-04-2009, 10:44 PM
That was refreshing to hear a player take that attitude. One thing that caught my attention was when D-Bowe said, "That business side, I have no clue what goes on. I haven't talked to (new G.M.) Scott Pioli yet. I try to stay out of there because I want to get my main job done. That higher office, I see it, I wave and I just keep going." That is something vets that have been with us for a while are going to have to learn. Way to go D-Bowe! :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

yashi
03-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Bowe's a great player.... 1000+ with 7 TDs in his second season. I should buy a Bowe jersey, he might be around for a while.

KottkeKU
03-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Bowe's a great player.... 1000+ with 7 TDs in his second season. I should buy a Bowe jersey, he might be around for a while.

i immediately bought a Dorsey jersey after we drafted him...authentic too.. (it was like 70 bucks on ebay lol)...thinking he was going turn our defense around right out of the gates and be a cornerstone for years to come....hope im right lol

dbolan
03-05-2009, 10:30 AM

The comment about TG...I found that very interesting.

Aslo, he shows how competitive and unselfish he is to say he would want another WR (Crabtree) that would give him competition. That is what it is all about.

Props to Bowe.

brish
03-05-2009, 12:12 PM
I knew there was a reason why I named him as my favourite chiefs player when i signed up on this board! Gotta love that attitude!

dbolan
03-05-2009, 01:47 PM
....he is thinking like a championship WR in the fact it takes more than 1 threat at WR to make a dangerous Passing game for a Offense ;)

And I have been saying that for how long? Glad someone else understands the purpose of having 3 WR's with a purpose other than just filling a slot and trying to run a route.

Thanks! LOL!

SDChief09
03-05-2009, 10:33 PM
I like to hear that Matty Cassel is sounding like the starter no matter what...

I love that hes looking over film and getting on good terms with Bowe...

Can we get the kid signed to a long term deal? well hes not a kid...26-27 but still...6 years 60 mil lets make it happen....heck even 14 mil this year can stand and make it happen

Pro_Angler
03-07-2009, 11:48 PM
He like myself wants Crabtree..I love this guy.. Did i ever tell you how he jumped in my arms on the rail after the chiefs charger game 2 years ago???

SDChief09
03-09-2009, 04:16 AM
I was at that game, and probably very near you, what a game that was. Gonzo then Bowe then Brackenridge...I remember at half being down...10...and the fans were already acting like it was over, like it was a 30 point game, I was shocked, they were beyond rude to myself and my at the time girlfriend...

So walking to the parking lot after that huge turnaround was amazing...especially since when they try to say anything, at that time we were 32nd in the power rankings, hard to really defend your team when you lose to the trainwreck that was the 07 chiefs.

Pro_Angler
03-09-2009, 12:36 PM
I was at that game, and probably very near you, what a game that was. Gonzo then Bowe then Brackenridge...I remember at half being down...10...and the fans were already acting like it was over, like it was a 30 point game, I was shocked, they were beyond rude to myself and my at the time girlfriend...

So walking to the parking lot after that huge turnaround was amazing...especially since when they try to say anything, at that time we were 32nd in the power rankings, hard to really defend your team when you lose to the trainwreck that was the 07 chiefs.

Yes that game.. All the Charger fans were chanting "marty"..lol... I was right behind the chiefs bench on the 40 and 9th row. After the game and before the game I was at the rail behing thier bench. I have a bunch of pics, i'll see if I can find them and post em. Brekenridge came over as well with Bowe.

warcrychief
03-09-2009, 04:53 PM
That was a great read. I hope we draft more guys like him.