PDA

View Full Version : T.O. & Haley... LMAO!!!

texaschief
03-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Before someone asks.... NO.

texaschief
03-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Who here thinks T.O. WON'T be a Raider this season? :lol:

Gawd, I love Al Davis. I think he's the biggest Chief fan of all.

hometeam
03-05-2009, 12:24 AM
ahaha.

I look into my crystal ball and I see TO with.. VIKES?

dunno im just guessin :P

Vandelay
03-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Don't think it will happen but, Pioli did bring Moss into New england and it worked out, so who knows. Hope not, T O is an a$$.

texaschief
03-05-2009, 12:47 AM
Don't think it will happen but, Pioli did bring Moss into New england and it worked out, so who knows. Hope not, T O is an a$$.

I think there's a big difference between Moss who was a volatile personality AFTER losing so many years in a row and Terrell Owens who tears apart potentially Super Bowl contending teams like the 49ers, Eagles, and Cowboys.

Plus, you really don't want this kind of guy around D-Bowe and other impressionable, young players.

N TX Dave
03-05-2009, 12:47 AM
Don't forget Haley and TO worked together in Dallas and they did not get along.

texaschief
03-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Screw it... let's get T.O., draft Crabtree and C Eric Wood in the 3rd, return Albert, Waters, Niswanger and McIntosh to the line with TG at TE and just spread it out!!!!

IT'S GO TIME!!!! :lol:

Vandelay
03-05-2009, 12:54 AM
I think there's a big difference between Moss who was a volatile personality AFTER losing so many years in a row and Terrell Owens who tears apart potentially Super Bowl contending teams like the 49ers, Eagles, and Cowboys.

Plus, you really don't want this kind of guy around D-Bowe and other impressionable, young players.
Good points. Why give T O another chance. He always says this time is different, but it always ends the same. I'm sure someone will take a chance on him, just hope it's not us.

texaschief
03-05-2009, 12:56 AM
BOWE
TO
CRABTREE
GONZALEZ
CHARLES
CASSEL
LJ

could be fun.... :D

Add in the offensive expertise of Gailey and Haley... hmm

fairladyZ
03-05-2009, 12:57 AM
how old is TO?

unless you cut his pay WAYYYY down i would not be intrested.
He was making $13.7 mil at Dallas.

Chief Tyler
03-05-2009, 01:07 AM
BOWE
TO
CRABTREE
GONZALEZ
CHARLES
CASSEL
LJ

Could be fun until T/O realizes his services aren't needed anymore. Then he just teaches the two young stud wideouts to act like a complete ****s, setting us back a couple of years and forcing us to draft like the Lions. Oh noes.

Sn@keIze
03-05-2009, 01:30 AM
no no no! You want to talk about a cancer.

Hopefully Al Davis is the only one stupid enough to take him.

rbedgood
03-05-2009, 03:03 AM
no no no! You want to talk about a cancer.

Hopefully Al Davis is the only one stupid enough to take him.

I guess that TO ends up in one of the following cities

1) Chicago
2) Minnesota
3) Seattle (needs to improve at WR)
4) NY Giants (replace Burress, and chance to show up Dallas)
5) Cincy (if they don't get Housh back)
6) Oakland...you never know with Al

Other places he'd be needed, but not sure they'll chase

1) (team not to be named) I fear Canada and won't name the team, but lets just say they need something besides Lynch on offense, Evans isn't physical enough
2) St Louis...Holt only has a year or two, a physical guy like TO would be a good compliment
3) Baltimore...hmmm, Joey Flacco's big arm, solid running game, and really no other decent WRs...
4) Denver...could be a peace offering for Cutler (another target) and would make a brutal tandem with Marshall on the other side.

...and the most interesting place he could go, but likely couldn't

New England...how freaky would TO and Moss on the same squad look? (yes...I understand the salary cap problems that would prevent this)

pbatrucker
03-05-2009, 03:15 AM
Can you imagine TO and UNO on the same team. LOrd help them :lol:

Seek
03-05-2009, 07:31 AM
how old is TO?

unless you cut his pay WAYYYY down i would not be intrested.
He was making $13.7 mil at Dallas.

He is 35 and he and Haley do not get a long as they were seen arguing many times on the side line in Dallas. I am sure Haley will not be interested in bringing that Drama QUEEN here.

ktmrider
03-05-2009, 08:56 AM
Bringing in a player such as T.O. to an unstable team is a recipe for disaster, and lets face it, we are not yet there. The Pats are able to bring in players w/issues and incorperate them into thier system because the culture, structure, and disipline of the team is bigger than that one player. The player simply blends into the mix and off to the big dance they go. I believe that is eventually what the Chiefs will become, but not at this time. So for now, please no "T.O. type of players", but in the future........................? :toast2:

balto
03-05-2009, 09:07 AM
What about the Colts? Payton just lost one of his main WR's and if anyone can keep TO down to earth its Payton.

It would kinda be like Moss playing with Brady lol

RGF030
03-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Aaron Curry is a monster and we must have him for ruthless pass rush.

Pro_Angler
03-05-2009, 11:39 AM
T.O across from Moas in Ne?? Just not here never ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Codac
03-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Screw it... let's get T.O., draft Crabtree and C Eric Wood in the 3rd, return Albert, Waters, Niswanger and McIntosh to the line with TG at TE and just spread it out!!!!

IT'S GO TIME!!!! :lol:

HAHA. Thats all I have to say. Freaking funny. You know it would probably work too.

tornadospotter
03-05-2009, 03:13 PM
:funnypost: All of the this thread. :sign0153: No! :mob:

Codac
03-05-2009, 04:00 PM
BOWE
TO
CRABTREE
GONZALEZ
CHARLES
CASSEL
LJ

Could be? Every Sunday would be a field day! If only T.O. wasn't so gay, and we actually got crabtree.

What a fun post. lol

Niedo
03-05-2009, 05:54 PM
No NFC team wants him. So he will prolly go to the raiders.

Sn@keIze
03-05-2009, 06:10 PM
The more I think about, and the more I watch ESPN. Im thinking Flowers and Carr will be defending T.O. when we play the Chokeland Gayders.

N TX Dave
03-05-2009, 07:28 PM
The more I think about, and the more I watch ESPN. Im thinking Flowers and Carr will be defending T.O. when we play the Chokeland Gayders.
:funnypost:
Why not their team is so dysfunctional already what is one more head case?

yashi
03-05-2009, 07:40 PM
I was thinking how JaMarcus Russell throwing bombs to Owens downfield could be kind of scary.... but then I remembered that Tom Cable doesn't let Russel throw downfield! :D

Sn@keIze
03-05-2009, 09:04 PM
I was thinking how JaMarcus Russell throwing bombs to Owens downfield could be kind of scary.... but then I remembered that Tom Cable doesn't let Russel throw downfield! :D
thats because although JR does have a cannon, he couldnt hit the broad side of a barn.

ChiefCanada
03-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Jerry Jones did his interview with NFL Network and said it was a personnel decision, and the fact they got Roy Williams in and TO is 36

rbedgood
03-06-2009, 12:50 AM
thats because although JR does have a cannon, he couldnt hit the broad side of a barn.

...or spell the word "Barn" for that matter.

70 chiefsfan70
03-06-2009, 09:02 AM
RAIDERS,
Please take TO!!!:D

Ldub
03-06-2009, 09:43 AM
...or spell the word "Barn" for that matter.

:lol:

ctchiefsfan
03-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Maybe....IF we could have his tongue surgically removed.

hardcorechiefsfan
03-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Before someone asks.... NO.
WHO OR WHAT IS "TO"!!!!!!!!!!?

marloweopatchiefs
03-07-2009, 01:17 PM
never gonna happen..haley can't stand to from the days of dallas

Chiefster
03-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Who here thinks T.O. WON'T be a Raider this season? :lol:

Gawd, I love Al Davis. I think he's the biggest Chief fan of all.

I read ya, that's how I felt when he gave us Marcus Allen.