PDA

View Full Version : Want us to sign T.O

jason1981
03-06-2009, 03:48 PM
that was a fast one. im shocked....announcement on monday.

Sn@keIze
03-06-2009, 03:52 PM
nice try

jason1981
03-06-2009, 04:05 PM
here is the link NFL.com Blogs Adam Schefter (http://blogs.nfl.com/category/adam-schefter/)

chief31
03-06-2009, 04:19 PM
here is the link NFL.com Blogs Adam Schefter (http://blogs.nfl.com/category/adam-schefter/)It doesn't say anything like that there.

yashi
03-06-2009, 04:36 PM
that's not cool.

OPLookn
03-06-2009, 04:44 PM
That link says nothing other than that of all the teams that need a WR only one had a luke warm no. Nothing about him even talking to or signing a contract with the Chiefs....

jason1981
03-06-2009, 04:49 PM
sorry for some reason a picture of TO signing with the chiefs popped in my head so i had to make a thread. i wanted you all to have a picture in ur head as well. sorry couldnt help myself. I doubt anyone fell for this but i bet u still pictured it. it wouldn't shock me if we did sign TO.

N TX Dave
03-06-2009, 04:51 PM
It's not April 1st is it.

Sn@keIze
03-06-2009, 04:53 PM
sorry for some reason a picture of TO signing with the chiefs popped in my head so i had to make a thread. i wanted you all to have a picture in ur head as well. sorry couldnt help myself. I doubt anyone fell for this but i bet u still pictured it. it wouldn't shock me if we did sign TO.it would shock me. we had better not sign him.

Its so funny how every body scolded LJ for his cancerous attitude and want him off our team and now some of us want this guy on our squad.

jason1981
03-06-2009, 04:53 PM
april 1st is no fun cuz everyone expects it. its better when no one expects it.

jason1981
03-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Its so funny how every body scolded LJ for his cancerous attitude and want him off our team and now some of us want this guy on our squad.

i dont want him on the team. just wouldn't shock me

jason1981
03-06-2009, 05:04 PM
lol someone changed the topic of this thread. i was wow we signed TO for 2yr term. lol now the joke is on me lol. i almost missed even noticing the change

Sn@keIze
03-06-2009, 06:11 PM
lol someone changed the topic of this thread. i was wow we signed TO for 2yr term. lol now the joke is on me lol. i almost missed even noticing the change
The prank was just a lil over the top.

If it was something more believable like" Tony G. to so-so team for 4th rounder" or "with undisclosed" you wouldve captured more attention.

jason1981
03-07-2009, 12:03 AM
well i just wanted to see how many reactions i would get from this. i know it wasnt believable really at all.

Ldub
03-07-2009, 12:03 AM

Im sure the name was changed because your a lying sack of sh!t. Just a guess. If I wanted misinfomation I would go to kansascity.com.
:sign0104:

sorry mods, go ahead and edit me but i hate these people.

honda522
03-07-2009, 12:10 AM
I would rather sign Chad Cinco Ocho Johnson before I would even think of TO. Since he isn't a FA I don't want either thank you very much. Gonna play guitar now.
:guitarist:
this

jason1981
03-07-2009, 12:21 AM
sure the name was changed because your a lying sack of sh!t. Just a guess. If I wanted misinfomation I would go to kansascity.com.

sorry mods, go ahead and edit me but i hate these people.[/html]

Hey Ldub. nice name there. if you dont like what you read then dont read it. You can hate me all you want but it was just a joke. A lame one at that and if it really upset you that much then im sorry. Your name calling says alot about you. i thought it would make yall laugh if anything never upset anyone but then i forgot about all the dingdongs in the world that have no humor.
Just so you know a dingdong is a nice way of saying your a dumbass Ldub. no disrespect intended though. lol

Ldub
03-07-2009, 12:32 AM
Hey Ldub. nice name there. if you dont like what you read then dont read it. You can hate me all you want but it was just a joke. A lame one at that and if it really upset you that much then im sorry. Your name calling says alot about you. i thought it would make yall laugh if anything never upset anyone but then i forgot about all the dingdongs in the world that have no humor.
Just so you know a dingdong is a nice way of saying your a dumbass Ldub. no disrespect intended though. lol

I come to this site for the news and because I like peoples opinions on whats going on with the chiefs. I dont mind jokes, but I do have a problem with people posting maded up crap. Its not funny or clever.

Chiefster
03-07-2009, 03:19 AM
No, I do not want us to sign TO.

josh1971
03-07-2009, 03:43 AM
Haley had major problems with TO in Dallas- I highly doubt we're going to get anywhere near this guy.

JB

Ldub
03-07-2009, 08:26 AM
No, I do not want us to sign TO.

Haley had major problems with TO in Dallas- I highly doubt we're going to get anywhere near this guy.

JB

You guys must not read before you relpy, ive been known to do that from time to time.
:bananen_smilies046:

hardcorechiefsfan
03-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Who is TO?

Ldub
03-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Dude, Terrell Owens...

Jetski
03-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Terrell Owens who?

No really, I can't imagine anybody really wants that attitude in the locker room when we are trying to build a team with so many young players. Any veterans that we bring in need to be of Vrabel's caliber.

Chiefster
03-07-2009, 01:17 PM
You guys must not read before you relpy, ive been known to do that from time to time.
:bananen_smilies046:

Ummm the thread starter reads: "Want us to sign TO".

...Pretty sure I read that right, now admittedly there is not a question mark behind it but my response stands.

I do not want us to sign TO, nor do I think we will. This is obviously a ruse to evoke reaction.

chief31
03-07-2009, 01:47 PM

...Pretty sure I read that right, now admittedly there is not a question mark behind it but my response stands.

I do not want us to sign TO, nor do I think we will. This is obviously a ruse to evoke reaction.

I changed it from the origional title, so as not to get too many folks worked up.

It had been titled "We just signed T.O. Announcement on Monday"

Or something to that effect.

Some folks get pretty salty about things like that.

Chiefster
03-07-2009, 01:51 PM
I changed it from the origional title, so as not to get too many folks worked up.

Good job bud. Thanks!

Ldub
03-07-2009, 02:07 PM

I didnt mean to offend you and im not trying to evoke anything. I didnt type that as I intended. My apologies.

Chiefster
03-07-2009, 02:13 PM
I didnt mean to offend you and im not trying to evoke anything. I didnt type that as I intended. My apologies.

No worries.

Jetski
03-07-2009, 05:54 PM
NFL.com Blogs Blog Archive T.O. agrees to one-year deal with Bills (http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/07/to-signs-one-year-deal-with-bills/)

Seams weird to me for some reason that he is going to the Bills.

nigeriannightmare
03-07-2009, 06:05 PM
He's a buffalo bill, should make Canada happy or maybe not don't know, but he isn't a chiefs which makes me happy.

Coach
03-07-2009, 09:25 PM
sorry mods, go ahead and edit me but i hate these people.

Me too.

PM coming shortly.

I come to this site for the news and because I like peoples opinions on whats going on with the chiefs. I dont mind jokes, but I do have a problem with people posting maded up crap. Its not funny or clever.

Completely agree.

I'm one of those folks that get salty about it. Thank you for editing the Thread title.

jason1981
03-08-2009, 04:35 AM
ok i apologize to everyone. i didnt realize it would cause such a stir. i honestly thought everyone would know it wasnt really true and also didnt realize i would upset anyone. but i agree i come on here to look for news also and i shouldnt be joking around.

Sn@keIze
03-08-2009, 05:43 AM
ok i apologize to everyone. i didnt realize it would cause such a stir. i honestly thought everyone would know it wasnt really true and also didnt realize i would upset anyone. but i agree i come on here to look for news also and i shouldnt be joking around.
It takes a big man to apologize.

Personally, I think everybody took your joke a little hard. Big deal. anybody dumb enough to believe that (without a link) deserves to be dumb.

Wait a minute, you provided a link....and it was BS.....OK, maybe that was a bit much. Making us click on a link.

We all like to have some fun. Especially when times [were] so dark.

Im glad your here.

Forgiven.

Canada
03-08-2009, 10:18 AM
I think it funny man. These tight a$$es need to loosen up!! :lol:

Don't do it again!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-08-2009, 09:42 PM
I think it funny man. These tight a$ need to loosen up!! :lol:

Don't do it again!! :bananen_smilies046:

Quit lookin at my butt! :11: :lol:

tornadospotter
03-08-2009, 10:08 PM
:lol: :lol: :funnypost:

prough91
03-09-2009, 10:50 AM
I think it funny man. These tight a$ need to loosen up!!

Quit lookin at my butt!

Dude. You're old. It's not tight.