PDA

View Full Version : Can we all just get along??

Pro_Angler
03-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Ok guy's it's been a tough many years now and we are all uptight and impatient. I myself have been quick to make smart azz remarks to people.
I think that we are on the verge of something great here once again in KC we are becomming the "talk" of espn and NFL network now. it started with last years draft and it is growing. We have some great players from not only last years draft but our new aquasitions of office personell and coaches and players.
We have a great deal to look forward to. let us all (including myself) try to be a bit more sensitive to others feelings.
I have my own pet peeves such as bogus news alerts, other teams fans in here (except pats fans, he has been cool) and new people not knowing the whats up before being post whores...lol.... i look forward to a great next season and many more to come and I would love for none of us to get the boot due to the past years stresses.

Vandelay
03-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Nothing wrong with disagreements, it would be boring without without them. But I agree, be civil and respectful.:bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze
03-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Ok guy's it's been a tough many years now and we are all uptight and impatient. I myself have been quick to make smart azz remarks to people.
I think that we are on the verge of something great here once again in KC we are becomming the "talk" of espn and NFL network now. it started with last years draft and it is growing. We have some great players from not only last years draft but our new aquasitions of office personell and coaches and players.
We have a great deal to look forward to. let us all (including myself) try to be a bit more sensitive to others feelings.
I have my own pet peeves such as bogus news alerts, other teams fans in here (except pats fans, he has been cool) and new people not knowing the whats up before being post whores...lol.... i look forward to a great next season and many more to come and I would love for none of us to get the boot due to the past years stresses.Suck it Pro Angler!! Where do you get off saying we dont get along!!

Sn@keIze
03-08-2009, 01:46 AM
heehee. JK. :D Any fan of a Chief is family. No matter how much we disagree. We all share something in common, we love the best sports team in the world!

Big Daddy Tek
03-08-2009, 01:57 AM
heehee. JK. :D Any fan of a Chief is family. No matter how much we disagree. We all share something in common, we love the best sports team in the world!

Amen

Lazeye
03-08-2009, 03:11 AM
I Hear That!

Coach
03-08-2009, 12:21 PM
I agree, the future looks much brighter today with Pioli and Haley, than it did just 12 months ago. I think we have found a couple of QB's that have a bright future. And we have some promising young stars on defense and offense.

Hopefully we have a great 2009 draft.

okikcfan
03-08-2009, 12:39 PM

As others have said, disagreements are not a bad thing, sometimes they shed some new light and for some more hard headed they don't. We are ALL Chiefs Fans and we are ALL Family and we love ya just the way you are Pro. :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

spiman
03-08-2009, 12:56 PM
:mob: :lol: The future is soo bright I have to wear shades! Oh wait I live in a sunshine State..We allways wear shades..:bananen_smilies046: :surfing:

tammietailgator
03-08-2009, 01:47 PM
:mob: :lol: The future is soo bright I have to wear shades! Oh wait I live in a sunshine State..We allways wear shades..:bananen_smilies046: :surfing:

No bragging Spi! It makes people jealous and jealousy creates animosity.... and so on! I am kidding - I am looking forward to an exciting year!:yahoo:

hermhater
03-08-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm looking forward to an exciting year as well!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!

Chieffaninfl
03-08-2009, 07:33 PM
[quote=spiman;123650]:mob: :lol: The future is soo bright I have to wear shades! Oh wait I live in a sunshine State..We allways wear shades..:bananen_smilies046: :surfing:[/quote
Actually I live in the sunshine state. Isnt Cali the golden state?

GO CHIEFS!!!

Pro_Angler
03-08-2009, 08:18 PM
I am not talking about disagreements. i am talking about the name calling and noob this and that. I am talking about all that kind of stuff. I love a civil debate anytime, but it tends to get out of hand fast in here. if somone doesn't like what someone say's automatically they call them stupid...etc..thats the crap i am talking baout, that isnt a civil debate it's just rude.

honda522
03-08-2009, 08:56 PM
This.

Chiefster
03-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I agree, the future looks much brighter today with Pioli and Haley, than it did just 12 months ago. I think we have found a couple of QB's that have a bright future. And we have some promising young stars on defense and offense.

Hopefully we have a great 2009 draft.

I'm pretty sure that we're bound to be better then we were last season.

spiman
03-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Herr pink is still my favorite color

spiman
03-09-2009, 12:52 AM
:34: :SmokinBanana:
[quote=spiman;123650]:mob: :lol: The future is soo bright I have to wear shades! Oh wait I live in a sunshine State..We allways wear shades..:bananen_smilies046: :surfing:[/quote

GO CHIEFS!!! I burn it all opps me eyes

dbolan
03-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Hmmmm...And all this time I thought I was on a Patriots board!! LMAO!!!

It's all good and I think all of us just want to see the team excel and be the best...It is certainly long overdue and highly anticipated.

CHEERS!

tornadospotter
03-10-2009, 01:57 PM

GO CHIEFS!!!
Take your sunshine state and stick it where the sun doesnt shine,,,,,,, well that would be here, dang freezing rain and snow.:D

tornadospotter
03-10-2009, 02:19 PM
[quote=tornadospotter;123878]
You serious? PLease tell me your not serious about that! If it is freezing rain and snowing there it will be here next, DANG IT!!!! You Nebraskans always give us Iowans bad news LMAO!!!!! My wife is from Lincoln so I know all I need to know about ya all.... Thanks for the weather report though.

For your wife.

YouTube - Husker Tradition.

Canada
03-10-2009, 02:47 PM
F#$k You!!

tornadospotter
03-10-2009, 02:51 PM
F# You!!
Jerk!:beer:

Canada
03-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Why all the hate bro?:11:

Swearing isn't hating. :D Especially when it is directed at Tornado!! :bananen_smilies046: Hes an a$#hole you know!!

Canada
03-10-2009, 05:45 PM
It was more of a response to the All getting along tihng!! That would make things really boring. I am looking for some fights!!

Coach
03-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Why all the hate bro?:11:

Canada was dropped on his head as a child and has never fully recovered. Check out that melon.

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
03-10-2009, 10:01 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I can't STAND all of this getting along!!!!!!!
j/k I wish other forums had the ability to get along as well as this one does. As for disagreeing, it will always happen simply because everyone has their opinion. The Chiefs have gone for 40 yrs without a SB win or even an appearance and that causes some animosity even amongst friends of the closest nature. People get used to a team not making it and before long they begin by looking to see who will make it outside their own first then decide that their own won't make it . I think our current Office will change that. Chiefs first, everyone else second especially the Gaiders!!!!!!!!!LMMFASTFO!!!!!!!<---PM me for meaning ;)
every time i see your post that damn hypmotized thing sucks me right in!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
03-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Swearing isn't hating. :D Especially when it is directed at Tornado!! :bananen_smilies046: Hes an a$#hole you know!!
Your the a$#! :beer: :D

tornadospotter
03-11-2009, 10:38 AM
It was more of a response to the All getting along tihng!! That would make things really boring. I am looking for some fights!!
Do you have your no parking sign? :D

Canada
03-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Do you have your no parking sign? :D

Couldnt get it over the border, but Dan has a not parking imprint on his forehead!! :lol:

AussieChiefsFan
03-12-2009, 03:32 AM
Couldnt get it over the border, but Dan has a not parking imprint on his forehead!! :lol::funnypost: :lol: WTH {Yeah, yeah I know i'm only 12}

Canada
03-12-2009, 09:05 AM
:funnypost: :lol: WTH {Yeah, yeah I know i'm only 12}

Someone may have "accidentally" gotten hit in the head with a No Parking sign at last years party!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/03/24.jpg

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/03/25.jpg

tornadospotter
03-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Someone may have "accidentally" gotten hit in the head with a No Parking sign at last years party!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/03/24.jpg

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/03/25.jpg
:lol: Accidentally?:lol: I believe you was telling a true story, but decided you needed to reenact for effect. :D Poor Big Dan, I hope he has recovered his memories, how is Dan, does he know his name yet.

Canada
03-12-2009, 10:02 AM
He does, but HH does not remeber the head butt at all!!:D

tornadospotter
03-12-2009, 10:07 AM
He does, but HH does not remember the head butt at all!!:D
I think HH does not even remember that he is a Crowd Member, he never post much anymore. Soon I think we will over take him in post counts.:D

AussieChiefsFan
03-13-2009, 06:41 AM
I think HH does not even remember that he is a Crowd Member, he never post much anymore. Soon I think we will over take him in post counts.:DYes, I see ciefster is catching up.:drunkhb: