PDA

View Full Version : First time on this forum

chiefsrule
03-09-2009, 11:08 PM
I just joined and just wanted to ask how this forum is? Looks like quite few post on here how long has this been going?

EdPodolackfan57
03-09-2009, 11:09 PM
:welcome::sign0104:

Coach
03-09-2009, 11:20 PM
I just joined and just wanted to ask how this forum is? Looks like quite few post on here how long has this been going?

I think I started the site in 2003. But the growth has come in the last 2 years. This forum is for Chief fans that like to read/share views about the best team in the NFL. We do not allow personal attacks on any of our members by any of our members.

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

warcrychief
03-09-2009, 11:23 PM
:welcome: love the team you root for :D

chiefsrule
03-10-2009, 01:53 AM
That is what I am looking for is a site where there are no personal attacks like the KC Star forum. If you said anything negative about the Chiefs you about got your head cut off. How could you not have anything negative to say after these last two seasons? I keep it real and not live in some fantasy land like a few of them.

Hayvern
03-10-2009, 02:10 AM
That is what I am looking for is a site where there are no personal attacks like the KC Star forum. If you said anything negative about the Chiefs you about got your head cut off. How could you not have anything negative to say after these last two seasons? I keep it real and not live in some fantasy land like a few of them.

Welcome aboard.

We normally do not have any problem having a healthy discussion on here no matter what position you might take. I think we are all very pleased now though that the Chiefs finally have new leadership in there. While I think the jury is still out on Haley, I am very happy right now with Pioli.

Besides, how could anyone not agree with me?

:yahoo:

hermhater
03-10-2009, 02:31 AM
:beer:

Bike
03-10-2009, 04:13 AM
Welcome aboard.

We normally do not have any problem having a healthy discussion on here no matter what position you might take. I think we are all very pleased now though that the Chiefs finally have new leadership in there. While I think the jury is still out on Haley, I am very happy right now with Pioli.

Besides, how could anyone not agree with me?

:yahoo:
Welcome Chiefsrule. (Very accurate name BTW).
Hey Vern, keep in mind the most important decision a GM makes is who he names as his HC. As Haley goes - so does Pioli....
Either Haley is a kick-a$$ HC or Pioli is a could-a-been wanna-be..:bananen_smilies046:
That being said, I think Haley will be an elite NFL coach for us for years to come.:bananen_smilies046:

KristofLaw
03-10-2009, 05:56 AM
Welcome to the crowd. :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
03-10-2009, 08:49 AM
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd.

prough91
03-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Welcome to the Crowd. Hated by some; envied by all.

chiefsrule
03-10-2009, 01:07 PM
I am happy we got Pioli too and like you I question what Haley will do. I do want to bring up Clark Hunt though and may start another thread on it.