PDA

View Full Version : Latest on the Jay Cutler/Denver Fiasco

DT14PRIEST
03-11-2009, 07:41 AM
Source: Jay Cutler's situation with Denver Broncos worsens - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3968896)

More fuel to the fire?

Apparently the fall out is almost beyond repair at this point. At least for Cutler.

yashi
03-11-2009, 08:06 AM
da da da da da, I'm lovin' it!

Sn@keIze
03-11-2009, 08:17 AM
da da da da da, I'm lovin' it!me too man.....me too.

lets hope the Donks become as dysfunctional as the Faids.

ktmrider
03-11-2009, 09:04 AM
mwahahahah mwahahahah mwahahahah mwahahahah mwahahahah mwahahahah (to be read in the voice of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers). Man I love seeing those Donkeys go down in flames. :character00109:

tornadospotter
03-11-2009, 09:43 AM
:character00109:Stinky donks!

DT14PRIEST
03-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Same story, different report from NFL.com

Cutler, McDaniels speak; QB says he could be traded (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80f31f38&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

dbolan
03-11-2009, 10:18 AM
me too man.....me too.

lets hope the Donks become as dysfunctional as the Faids.

Personally, I wish all of the teams in the AFC WEST were much better because which ever team wins the division is better prepared for the challenges that lye ahead in the play-offs.

The Bolts are in a decline, the Raiders are the Raiders and now if the Broncs melt down what do we have to brag about? We may possibly be the best of 4 below average teams?? Woohoo! That a baby!

I can't wait to see our schedule "outside" of our division.

Canada
03-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Personally, I wish all of the teams in the AFC WEST were much better because which ever team wins the division is better prepared for the challenges that lye ahead in the play-offs.

The Bolts are in a decline, the Raiders are the Raiders and now if the Broncs melt down what do we have to brag about? We may possibly be the best of 4 below average teams?? Woohoo! That a baby!

So even if they are winning, you wont care because the rest of the division sucks. Way to get excited!! :bananen_smilies046:

hometeam
03-11-2009, 11:06 AM
I love to see this.

No matter how much bashing he gets on this board, imo, Jay Cutler is a threat to KC in the division, Especially over any other QB that the Broncs can come up with..

sooo, all I have to say about Cutler is.. dont let the door hit ya on the way out pal! :)

Pro_Angler
03-11-2009, 11:25 AM
I think it's over and he will be there. I hate when reporters stir the non existicg pot/

dbolan
03-11-2009, 12:58 PM
So even if they are winning, you wont care because the rest of the division sucks. Way to get excited!! :bananen_smilies046:

Never said that. It's called looking at the "big picture" in order to keep yourself in check.

If they win, I would be just as glad as anyone but wishing that our competition would "suck" worse than us is not going to help the overall character and toughness of the team.

You must be one of those guys that gets a kick out of beating a 10 year old in a game of one on one! LMAO! :bananen_smilies046:

KottkeKU
03-11-2009, 03:50 PM
man we really are becoming the Kansas City Patriots...now with no other good teams in our division (ala bills, jets, and dolphins) we can compete every year :)

Bad news for Denver is almost better than good news for Kansas City lol....

Canada
03-11-2009, 04:24 PM
We may possibly be the best of 4 below average teams?? Woohoo! That a baby!

Yeah, that sounds like real excitement there!!

Never said that. It's called looking at the "big picture" in order to keep yourself in check.

If they win, I would be just as glad as anyone but wishing that our competition would "suck" worse than us is not going to help the overall character and toughness of the team.

You must be one of those guys that gets a kick out of beating a 10 year old in a game of one on one! LMAO! :bananen_smilies046:

At the end of the day I could care less about the caliber of the AFC West cause last I checked there are only three other teams and that equals six games. We have to play 10 other teams as well that will do just as good a job preparing us for the playoffs. :bananen_smilies046:

You must be one of those guys who gets a kick out of talking sh!t to poeple and hiding behind your computer!! :sign0098:

ktmrider
03-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Any opportunity I have to kick the donkeys in the balls, I'll take it. I had the misfortune of living in Colorado Springs in '93, '94, and had to put up with some of the most obnoxious fans in the NFL. So anything negative that happens to that team is a positive to me. :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-11-2009, 05:49 PM
mwahahahah mwahahahah mwahahahah mwahahahah mwahahahah mwahahahah (to be read in the voice of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers). Man I love seeing those Donkeys go down in flames. :character00109:

Ditto! And, superior reply my Chiefs brother! :D

Rep!

hardcorechiefsfan
03-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Source: Jay Cutler's situation with Denver Broncos worsens - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3968896)

More fuel to the fire?

Apparently the fall out is almost beyond repair at this point. At least for Cutler.
So much drama...

Chief Tyler
03-11-2009, 06:51 PM

I can see your point, but I almost think a weaker division is better for the team after the disaster that was last season. I'd think an easier division allows our young guys to get a few more wins, wins they desperately need considering how tough the non-division schedule looks. Get their confidence up you know? Get them to expect to win.

DMN
03-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Yeah, that sounds like real excitement there!!

At the end of the day I could care less about the caliber of the AFC West cause last I checked there are only three other teams and that equals six games. We have to play 10 other teams as well that will do just as good a job preparing us for the playoffs. :bananen_smilies046:

You must be one of those guys who gets a kick out of talking sh!t to poeple and hiding behind your computer!! :sign0098:

Man I gotta say I am definately more of an observer than a poster hence the amount of posts I have versus my time on this board. But when I get on here I really like to read EVERYONES opinion on the happenings with the organization and that around them. So I open up a thread and as sure as the sun will fuc#ing shine there is canada calling out someone on there opinion of a completely SUBJECTIVE matter.

I guess what I am trying to say is that your boring A$$ posts getting into people are played out. Step away from your plate of poutin and freshen up!

DMN
03-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Oh and the correct phrase is that "you COULDN'T care less" not "could care less". Could is and instance of possibility. So that if there is a possibility that you can care less than that obviously means that you care. Think about it.

I figure if you cant be constructive in your posts you can at least sound halfway intelligent doing so. just good lookin out. you are welcome....

Canada
03-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Man I gotta say I am definately more of an observer than a poster hence the amount of posts I have versus my time on this board. But when I get on here I really like to read EVERYONES opinion on the happenings with the organization and that around them. So I open up a thread and as sure as the sun will fuc#ing shine there is canada calling out someone on there opinion of a completely SUBJECTIVE matter.

I guess what I am trying to say is that your boring A$$ posts getting into people are played out. Step away from your plate of poutin and freshen up!

Feel free to go back to observing then. I just asked why he would not be excited to win the division even if it is a sh!tty division. Sorry to get you all bent out of shape about it.

Oh and the correct phrase is that "you COULDN'T care less" not "could care less". Could is and instance of possibility. So that if there is a possibility that you can care less than that obviously means that you care. Think about it.

I figure if you cant be constructive in your posts you can at least sound halfway intelligent doing so. just good lookin out. you are welcome....

Thanks for the grade 5 English lesson that you screwed up!! :sign0098:

Canada
03-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Step away from your plate of poutin and freshen up!

And now this is just silly.

I don't call you an inbred trailer trash hick just cause you are from the States do I?

Sn@keIze
03-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Could we get back to the subject at hand?

partysan
03-11-2009, 09:55 PM

The way I'm interpreting this, I think dbolan has a problem that our division has gone from being the AL East to being the NL West (to put it in baseball terms) in a matter of a few years. I also see this as a problem. If the division is not strong enough, then optimism in the playoffs can fade very very quickly. Just look at what happened in that game against the Colts.

Canada
03-11-2009, 10:06 PM
I get it, I just think that playing Dallas, Philly, Washington, Baltimore, Pittsburg will balance the weaker division out. No one really knows how good or bad our division is gonna be. SD has been competitive for the last few seasons and probably will be again. I understand what he is syaing but it this comment that gets me.

There have been enough things go wrong with this team over the last few years. Any success we have this year will be because the CHIEFS are making the right moves. Not because we are the best of 4 sh!tty teams.

Chiefster
03-11-2009, 10:47 PM
That is what I've always liked about Canada; his undying dedication and passion for our beloved Chiefs!

:sign0098:

Hayvern
03-11-2009, 10:49 PM
I get it, I just think that playing Dallas, Philly, Washington, Baltimore, Pittsburg will balance the weaker division out. No one really knows how good or bad our division is gonna be. SD has been competitive for the last few seasons and probably will be again. I understand what he is syaing but it this comment that gets me.

There have been enough things go wrong with this team over the last few years. Any success we have this year will be because the CHIEFS are making the right moves. Not because we are the best of 4 sh!tty teams.

ECK YA!!! THAT"S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!

:yahoo: :carrot: :rock_dj: :rock_dj: :rock_dj:

tornadospotter
03-11-2009, 11:26 PM
:yahoo: :bananen_smilies046: :drunkhb: This is shaping up to be a entertaining thread.:D

AussieChiefsFan
03-12-2009, 02:50 AM

There have been enough things go wrong with this team over the last few years. Any success we have this year will be because the CHIEFS are making the right moves. Not because we are the best of 4 sh!tty teams.Couldn't have said it any better!:bananen_smilies046:

dbolan
03-12-2009, 09:04 AM

And on top of that, he seems to be following me around here lately....Thread Stalker! LOL!

I suppose my fanhood and dedication to the Chiefs would not be in question if I was 40+ year old man that runs around wearing yellow and gold face paint...But that is something that is not gonna happen and I will deal with it! :sign0098:

dbolan
03-12-2009, 09:09 AM
The way I'm interpreting this, I think dbolan has a problem that our division has gone from being the AL East to being the NL West (to put it in baseball terms) in a matter of a few years. I also see this as a problem. If the division is not strong enough, then optimism in the playoffs can fade very very quickly. Just look at what happened in that game against the Colts.

The one thing that gets left out of my quotes is when I said that I would be as happy as anyone if we did win the division...And I would.

I also voted that we would have a 10 win season but in regards to anything after that, I am just trying to keep it real!

tornadospotter
03-12-2009, 09:14 AM
And on top of that, he seems to be following me around here lately....Thread Stalker! LOL!

I suppose my fanhood and dedication to the Chiefs would not be in question if I was 40+ year old man that runs around wearing yellow and gold face paint...But that is something that is not gonna happen and I will deal with it! :sign0098:
And to think, I thought you were talking about Canada!

Me bad. :lol:

Canada
03-12-2009, 09:18 AM

Looks like you two have fond a real love connection. Are you gonna start an I wish I was Canada club too?

And yeah, have been stalking you for all 196 of your posts. I joined up a couple of years ago to hear you profound thoughts about the Chiefs.

The one thing that gets left out of my quotes is when I said that I would be as happy as anyone if we did win the division...And I would.

I also voted that we would have a 10 win season but in regards to anything after that, I am just trying to keep it real!

I love the "realists" Keepin it real man. So you truly think we will just be the best of 4 average teams. Thats what makes you such a great fan? I know I know...you cheer just as hard as anyone on Sunday. The rest of the time you can sit and talk s!t about people, but you make fun of me cause I paint my face a fly from Canada to watch the Chiefs every year? Am I a little too much of a fan? Don't look up of you might see where "True Chiefs fans Live"

If you have a point to make about the state of the team or how to improve weak points etc. Post away, but if all you are gonna say is "We are the best of 4 below average teams, Woo Hoo!! Atta Baby!!" No one needs or wants to hear that sh!t anymore.

Canada
03-12-2009, 09:22 AM
if I was 40+ year old man that runs around wearing yellow and gold face paint

I will invite you to the big 40 party in 9 years when that happens. But I guess 31 would seem old to a kid barely out of his teens. :bananen_smilies046: oh...u probably still aren't allowed to have a beer. sorry

dbolan
03-12-2009, 09:46 AM
I will invite you to the big 40 party in 9 years when that happens. But I guess 31 would seem old to a kid barely out of his teens. :bananen_smilies046: oh...u probably still aren't allowed to have a beer. sorry

Well, now we know why this "disagreement" is where it is. Actually, I am 44 so there is certainly a difference in the level of maturity. When I was in my early 30's I thought I was right all the time as well!

If your view on our weak division is that it is a positive, then that is okay. I can understand that as well. My opinion just differs when it comes down to the division winners entering the play-offs.

Simply agreeing to disagree would be the mature thing t do instead of insinuating that another persons "fanhood" is not on the same level is yours. Which is neither higher or lower.

Enjoy!

PS- Does Canada have football? :D

Canada
03-12-2009, 10:00 AM

Well, now we know why this "disagreement" is where it is. Actually, I am 44 so there is certainly a difference in the level of maturity. When I was in my early 30's I thought I was right all the time as well!

If your view on our weak division is that it is a positive, then that is okay. I can understand that as well. My opinion just differs when it comes down to the division winners entering the play-offs.

Simply agreeing to disagree would be the mature thing t do instead of insinuating that another persons "fanhood" is not on the same level is yours. Which is neither higher or lower.

Enjoy!

You are definitely right on the maturity level. Who started calling names? If you read the thread I agree to an extent with what you said, but I looked at the "Big Picture" and realized we play 10 other teams next season as well. I also think the west will be better next year. I never questioned the level of anyones fandom. I disagreed with something in your post and you and DMN started jumping down my throat for me having an issue with one comment in your post. You started callin names. Look at you 40+ with too much paint on your face. Gotta make fun of Canada. You originality in insulting me is mind blowing. Does Canada even have football? I think that says enough about your football knowledge or your knowledge of anything outside the sheltered little life you lead. But I guess if trying to knock me down makes you feel like a big man then type away!! :sign0098:

Canada
03-12-2009, 10:02 AM

This was my actual response to you. Now that I read it again, it is pretty insulting!!

dbolan
03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
You are definitely right on the maturity level. Who started calling names? If you read the thread I agree to an extent with what you said, but I looked at the "Big Picture" and realized we play 10 other teams next season as well. I also think the west will be better next year. I never questioned the level of anyones fandom. I disagreed with something in your post and you and DMN started jumping down my throat for me having an issue with one comment in your post. You started callin names. Look at you 40+ with too much paint on your face. Gotta make fun of Canada. You originality in insulting me is mind blowing. Does Canada even have football? I think that says enough about your football knowledge or your knowledge of anything outside the sheltered little life you lead. But I guess if trying to knock me down makes you feel like a big man then type away!! :sign0098:

LOL! Another board bashing know-it-all....

My shelterd life involves my children in which I actively coach every year for the past 5 years. Those are my priorities!

It's a pleasure to meet someone that will fly from another country to watch sports, with his face painted in red and gold just to hear him brag about how much of a passionate fan he is....Is that passion, or obsession?

No, the KC Chiefs are not my life...I do not have a room dedicated as a shrine, I do not wear KC gear everywhere I go (including the face paint) and I do not attack the character of people just because we differ in opinion. There are good points to both sides and I can leave it that but apparently the only thing that is going to satisfy you is a dominant attempt to prove that you are a better person because of "your" fanhood and "your" opinions. So, continue making yourself look like the immature *ss that are. You don't need my help!:D

Pro_Angler
03-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Can we all just get along?? - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7380)

dbolan
03-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Can we all just get along?? - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7380)

Terrific point! That was gonna be my next move! LOL!

m0ef0e
03-12-2009, 03:51 PM
I have multiple Chiefs shrines. I wear Chiefs gear.

I

AM

OBSESSED!

And dam proud of it!

If kicking the crap out of a weak division means winning games and making the playoffs, I'm fine with that. We have to make it back to the playoffs before we can try to rectify our long-suffering of losing in the playoffs. This franchise has been torn down beyond the foundations to the point that it started digging its own grave. We have to get out of the hole, fill it in, lay the foundation, and then build our way to the top.

One step at a time, people.

Canada
03-12-2009, 04:38 PM

LOL! Another board bashing know-it-all....

Is that passion, or obsession?

I do not attack the character of people just because we differ in opinion.

Really? The sad part of all of this is that you have been arguing for your right to bash the Chiefs!! :sign0098:

AussieChiefsFan
03-13-2009, 05:37 AM
Really? The sad part of all of this is that you have been arguing for your right to bash the Chiefs!! :sign0098::p :p

dbolan
03-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Really? The sad part of all of this is that you have been arguing for your right to bash the Chiefs!! :sign0098:

Then, as a fan, that is my right. I am sure that somewhere down the many posts you have made, you have as well.

prough91
03-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Ding! Ding! Ding! Go to your corners gentleman.

Canada
03-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Then, as a fan, that is my right. I am sure that somewhere down the many posts you have made, you have as well.

Nope, I never midlessly bash the Chiefs. But now I know why you are so quick to defend your fandom!! :bananen_smilies046:

dbolan
03-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Nope, I never midlessly bash the Chiefs. But now I know why you are so quick to defend your fandom!! :bananen_smilies046:

Well, basically it all comes down to differences of opinion, right?

I believe that a stronger division will make them a better team in the long run. Particularly if they were to make it to the play-offs.

You believe the weaker division is okay because they will have plenty of tough teams to face outside of the division, right?

So, in a nutshell, agree to disagree is the best thing to do.

It's apparent that you are a dedicated, die-hard fan it just so happens that we have a different approach in demonstrating our "fandom"!!!

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
03-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Well, basically it all comes down to differences of opinion, right?

I believe that a stronger division will make them a better team in the long run. Particularly if they were to make it to the play-offs.

You believe the weaker division is okay because they will have plenty of tough teams to face outside of the division, right?

So, in a nutshell, agree to disagree is the best thing to do.

It's apparent that you are a dedicated, die-hard fan it just so happens that we have a different approach in demonstrating our "fandom"!!!

:bananen_smilies046:

Carefully re read the thread and you will see that I agreed in part with what you said. I just pointed out that we play 10 other teams as well as the AFC West. I had a problem with one thing you said and you blew up. So agree to agree or disagree or whatever man.

KristofLaw
03-13-2009, 03:59 PM
The Donkey effect... :mob:

tornadospotter
03-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Cutler selling his house in Denver.

On the move? Cutler puts his house up for sale - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/ci_11906852?source=rss)

shaun007miller
03-13-2009, 07:09 PM
According to the Denver Post, Jay Cutler has put his Denver home for sale at an asking price of 2 Million Dollars. Looks like somebody is movi'n on.

ktmrider
03-13-2009, 08:05 PM
....and so.....the plot thickens. Man this just keeps getting better and better. :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

DT14PRIEST
03-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Can't believe that Pat Bowlen is letting this happen. Talk about self destruct. From AFC West title contenders to most dysfunctional franchise of the new year.

Way to go Josh McDaniels and Cutler!

warcrychief
03-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Broncos | Cutler's home for sale
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:09:52 -0700
The Denver Post (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/link/184), citing KMGH-7, reports Denver Broncos (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/team/15/nfl) QB Jay Cutler (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/player/13538/nfl) has put his 7,516-square-foot home in Colorado up for sale. As previously reported, Cutler left a recent conversation with team brass thinking he would be traded before the NFL Draft (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/link/159). Cutler also owns a condo in downtown Denver.
www.kffl.com (http://www.kffl.com)

loving it loving it loving it! Keep it up McNificent!

AussieChiefsFan
03-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Broncos | Cutler's home for sale
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:09:52 -0700
The Denver Post (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/link/184), citing KMGH-7, reports Denver Broncos (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/team/15/nfl) QB Jay Cutler (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/player/13538/nfl) has put his 7,516-square-foot home in Colorado up for sale. As previously reported, Cutler left a recent conversation with team brass thinking he would be traded before the NFL Draft (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/link/159). Cutler also owns a condo in downtown Denver.

loving it loving it loving it! Keep it up McNificent!:11:

Coach
03-13-2009, 11:43 PM
Stop the fighting and stay on topic. This thread was supposed to be fun for everyone.

If Denver wants Matt Cassell so bad, why don't they call Scott Pioli and offer him Jay Cutler and Denver's 2nd round pick for Matt Cassell?

That would get the deal done in a jiffy.

Chief Tyler
03-13-2009, 11:48 PM
McDaniels wanted Cassell so bad that he allowed his apparent desire start a problem between himself and Jay Cutler who obviously doesn't appreciate the fact that McDaniels wanted the QB he was used to working with while working with him during Brady's down time. I think Cutler needs to suck it up and realize that yes, their new HC may have been a bit over zelous in his wants and no , he can't make up for what was done. Jay should simply let it be what it was, a failed attempt to achieve a trade that would have put Cutler in Detroit. The Donks would have had Cassell and Tampa a overall first pick . It was a long **** trade at best and the fact that it didn't go through isn't where it ends. McDaniels and Cutler had a conference call that basically put more issues on the table as curing this call McDaniels basically criticized Cutler in Cutler's mind by telling him that he needs to tighten his game up to make his posiion with th team stronger. Basically all this boils down to Cutler being overly critical and taking everything that is discussed with his dumb *** as a threat to his job. The man should realize that if Denver decides to trade him away, he will have a job somewhere but would it be a starting position?That depends on where he ends up. I hope this situation lasts through to the season opener as that is a plus for the Chiefs. With the Bolts resigning LT for 3 yrs , and getting Merriman back off the injured pile, they will be back in the hunt wether they had a bad year last season or not. KC needs all the help they can get and I hope that Cutler takes a walk but doubt it will go that far, we can only hope :D

As a Donk hater and more importantly a Chiefs fan, I'd say Cutler is handling the situation perfectly. I'd give him a B+ as an overall grade. He could improve his standing in my book as long if he gets to selling his other house in Denver and keeps on being a baby.

Coach
03-13-2009, 11:50 PM
As a Donk hater and more importantly a Chiefs fan, I'd say Cutler is handling the situation perfectly. I'd give him a B+ as an overall grade. He could improve his standing in my book as long if he gets to selling his other house in Denver and keeps on being a baby.

I think Cutler gets an "F" for the way he is handling the situation. Every player is tradable. Joe Montana got traded if you don't recall. Joe Montana!

Jay needs to shut his hole and know his role!

AussieChiefsFan
03-13-2009, 11:55 PM
I think Cutler gets an "F" for the way he is handling the situation. Every player is tradable. Joe Montana got traded if you don't recall. Joe Montana!

Jay needs to shut his hole and know his role!mighty strong words.

warcrychief
03-14-2009, 12:37 AM

Jay needs to shut his hole and know his role!

If i didnt know any better, id say you actually cared. :lol:

DT14PRIEST
03-14-2009, 01:56 AM
If (and thats a big if), Denver trades Cutler, especially this season, I think that'd have to be at the top of the NFL's dumbest moves in history. Not that I'd mind, I like the idea of Cutler out of the AFC West.

tornadospotter
03-15-2009, 11:05 AM
http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/cutler.nfl.broncos.2.958850.html

:yahoo: :lol: :yahoo: :lol: :yahoo: :lol: :yahoo:

:11: :character00109: Stinky donks.:D

warcrychief
03-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Broncos | Cutler vs. McDaniels turning into full-blown feud?
Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:53:56 -0700
Mike Klis, of The Denver Post (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/link/184), reports the ongoing saga between Denver Broncos (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/team/15/nfl) QB Jay Cutler (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/player/13538/nfl) and head coach Josh McDaniels (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/player/13673/nfl) seems to be turning into a full-fledged feud. The two sides reportedly exchanged words yet again Saturday, March 14. According to the Broncos, no ultimatums were given and the meeting was described as cordial. Cutler apparently did not like what he heard in the meeting. According to a source, it is now doubtful he will attend the team's first offseason meeting Monday, March 16. Currently, the Broncos (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/team/15/nfl) are not entertaining the idea of trading him.

Bike
03-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Cutler needs to grow up. There aint no cryin' in football....

tornadospotter
03-15-2009, 11:54 PM
Cutler needs to grow up. There aint no cryin' in football....
True, but when the donks are in turmoil, I love it!:D

tammietailgator
03-16-2009, 12:21 AM
I hope they keep Cultler and the poison in the locker room will spoil the season!

Chiefster
03-16-2009, 02:32 AM
...Moved to proper forum.

Sn@keIze
03-16-2009, 03:16 AM
Cutler needs to grow up. There aint no cryin' in football....No kiddng. Hes taking this far enough.

Hes actually hurtin himself. Aint no team going to want a drama queen. Get over it already.

brish
03-16-2009, 03:23 AM
According to NFL.com it's not over, apparently he has officially asked for a trade. Uf he really doesn't want to be there, what options does he have? I mean he's signed a contract..