PDA

View Full Version : Great time to be a Chiefs fan huh?

KCOUTLAW
03-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Man it just feels good to be a Kansas City Chiefs fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey guys my name is Nate from SD. Just wanted to say hello and im lookin forward to another season. I always feel lost this time of year not seein the Chiefs play every week but I gotta tell ya, Im lovin the moves Hunt has done thus far in the off season!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait til draft day!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, hello and plan on hearin more from me in the future! By the way when you click on the forums tab Im the guy wearin the white pro bowl Priest Holmes jersey in the middle of the pic on the header of the forums!!!!!!!!!!! God I love the Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vandelay
03-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Hello.:hyper:

tornadospotter
03-13-2009, 04:07 AM
About time you joined up.:D
:welcome:
To the Chiefs Crowd.

AussieChiefsFan
03-13-2009, 05:19 AM
Sure is a good time to be chiefs fan! :welcome: to the crowd, nate!:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
03-13-2009, 08:36 AM
Man it just feels good to be a Kansas City Chiefs fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey guys my name is Nate from SD. Just wanted to say hello and im lookin forward to another season. I always feel lost this time of year not seein the Chiefs play every week but I gotta tell ya, Im lovin the moves Hunt has done thus far in the off season!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait til draft day!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, hello and plan on hearin more from me in the future! By the way when you click on the forums tab Im the guy wearin the white pro bowl Priest Holmes jersey in the middle of the pic on the header of the forums!!!!!!!!!!! God I love the Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man, Welcome to the Crowd!! :bananen_smilies046: I wont be able to make teh draft day party as I am already going to the home opener and the DT enshrinement in canton in August but we will put a few cold ones away in KC in Sept!! :bananen_smilies046:

prough91
03-13-2009, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the Crowd. Hated by some; envied by all.

AussieChiefsFan
03-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the Crowd. Hated by some; envied by all.you love saying that don't you.:p

Chiefster
03-14-2009, 02:20 AM
Welcome aboard! :)