PDA

View Full Version : Everyone happy with my picture threads?

AussieChiefsFan
03-14-2009, 03:12 AM
This thread is just about asking if everyone is finding my picture threads good. I hope there aren't too many.:bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze
03-14-2009, 03:29 AM
This thread is just about asking if everyone is finding my picture threads good. I hope there aren't too many.:bananen_smilies046:mine are Awesome! Techies, Is there any way I can make those a slideshow for my screen saver?

AussieChiefsFan
03-14-2009, 03:32 AM
mine are Awesome! Techies, Is there any way I can make those a slideshow for my screen saver?
I think, save them onto your PC then get a program called Picasa then in the screen saver choose some pictures that you have imported into picasa as your screensaver. A bit complicated. I wouldn't bother doing it this way. Wait for someone else to say something defferent.

Canada
03-14-2009, 08:49 AM
The pics are awesome but is there any possibility that you could keep them to one thread and get it "stickied" I have a lot of threads to get caught up on!!

KristofLaw
03-14-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm with Canada on this one. The pics are great but I had alot of threads I was catching up on as you were posting them and I gave up on reading 'til today.

Other than that, their great!

Chiefster
03-16-2009, 01:25 AM
mine are Awesome! Techies, Is there any way I can make those a slideshow for my screen saver?

If you're running XP then you should be able to save them in the "My Pictures" folder and then search your screen savor options that randomly displays those pics you have saved in the before mentioned folder. If I'm not mistaken that screen saver should come standard with XP.