PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever been here?

YZILLA
08-01-2007, 05:05 AM
Sports nutz , just across the bridge over the interstate by the stadium and down the road a mile or so.

luv
08-01-2007, 05:17 AM
Several times. Nice people. High prices, but things are authentic. I need to find out when they're going to have player autograph signings.

YZILLA
08-01-2007, 05:20 AM
I was told they have players come every Saturday around noon to 4 before the game. They have a really cool picture in a frame that I want ( 300 bucks ) Its called tailgating Arrowhead . Its got a picture of Arrowhead with the sun going down in the background with all the tailgaters Grill smoke everywhere - Check it out next time your in there. I would call ahead of time to see whos gonna be there for autographs.

luv
08-01-2007, 05:21 AM
Oh, and there's also now one in Legends out by the race track. I don't know if it's ran by the same people or not though. The one near the stadium is mostly Chiefs/Royals stuff (mainly Chiefs), whike the one in Legends has several different teams' items.

luv
08-01-2007, 05:24 AM
I was told they have players come every Saturday around noon to 4 before the game. They have a really cool picture in a frame that I want ( 300 bucks ) Its caled tailgating Arrowhead . Its got a picture of Arrowhead with the sun going down in the background with all the tailgaters Grill smoke everywhere - Check it out next time your in there.
I bought my dad a Shields jersey last time I was in KC. The guy said he might still be coming there in September. I wish I knew which players were on which days.

That picture sounds familiar. I've examined them many times while I've been in there. I'll have to post some pictures of my dad's basement in the photo gallery tomorrow.

Guru
08-01-2007, 05:28 AM
http://www.thekansascitystore.com/images/KCPhotos/44-Arrowhead%20at%20Sunset.jpg

I know this isn't it but it is similar.

YZILLA
08-01-2007, 05:29 AM
The phone number is :

816-923-7529

www.sportsnutz.com (http://www.sportsnutz.com)

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 12:22 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/08/2.jpg

I know this isn't it but it is similar.

Yup; I love that pic!

luv
08-01-2007, 01:12 PM
The phone number is :

816-923-7529

www.sportsnutz.com (http://www.sportsnutz.com)
Thanks for the number. I've been trying the website for a few months now, because that's where they told me to check. It seems to be down.

AkChief49
08-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry to say I've never been there! I've seen several awesome pics. (such as the one you've showed here)of the stadium. Some pretty neat sky shots, and that "SEA OF RED" I will make that pilgrimage!mark my words. That has to be just mind boggling on game day!!!!!!!

Canada
08-01-2007, 08:30 PM
I spent most of my time in KC at Sports Nutz last year and Phil (the guy who owns the store) and all the guys who worked there were absolutely awesome. They got me autographs, met players and just got to sit around with a bunch of Chiefs fans and hang out with guys who dwarf me in their knowledge and love of the greatest football team on the planet THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 08:31 PM
I spent most of my time in KC at Sports Nutz last year and Phil (the guy who owns the store) and all the guys who worked there were absolutely awesome. They got me autographs, met players and just got to sit around with a bunch of Chiefs fans and hang out with guys who dwarf me in their knowledge and love of the greatest football team on the planet THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!

I'm green with envy.

YZILLA
08-02-2007, 02:49 AM
Guru is that a picture you have taken? I would love to have that to blow it up and frame it? or do you know where I can get it? I would gladly pay ya for your troubles.:sign0098:

Chiefster
08-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Guru is that a picture you have taken? I would love to have that to blow it up and frame it? or do you know where I can get it? I would gladly pay ya for your troubles.:sign0098:

It's floatin around the net; just save it to your hard drive. :)

luv
08-02-2007, 02:54 AM
It's funny. My dad called me today to see if I had heard anything on who might be signing autographs at SN, and when. I need to try to call them pretty soon. Maybe they can tell me when their website will be back up.

Chiefster
08-02-2007, 02:56 AM
It's funny. My dad called me today to see if I had heard anything on who might be signing autographs at SN, and when. I need to try to call them pretty soon. Maybe they can tell me when their website will be back up.

Linky???

luv
08-02-2007, 02:57 AM
Linky???
See post #7.

Chiefster
08-02-2007, 03:00 AM
Gotcha!

Guru
08-02-2007, 05:38 AM

Just did a Google search for "arrowhead sunset" and found that one. Wish I could claim it as my own.