PDA

View Full Version : Interesting thought...

bspray
03-24-2009, 08:13 PM
According to Yahoo Sports, Philly is looking for a stud wide receiver but also in need of a good running back.

Eagles will look to move up in draft, could deal for Boldin - Sports Rumors... - NFL - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Eagles-will-look-to-move-up-in-draft-could-deal?urn=nfl,150142)

They have two first round picks, 21st and 28th. If you were Pioli, would you give up the 3rd pick and Larry Johnson so the Eagles could draft Crabtree for both the Eagles first round picks and their 2nd round pick?

LJ would have to welcome not only going back to Pennsylvania but also playing with Dante Culpepper.

According to the article, the Eagles have 12 picks in this draft and are looking to move up.

Brian

honda522
03-24-2009, 08:16 PM
I'll take a 4th rounder for LJ.

YZILLA
03-24-2009, 08:33 PM
According to Yahoo Sports, Philly is looking for a stud wide receiver but also in need of a good running back.

Eagles will look to move up in draft, could deal for Boldin - Sports Rumors... - NFL - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Eagles-will-look-to-move-up-in-draft-could-deal?urn=nfl,150142)

They have two first round picks, 21st and 28th. If you were Pioli, would you give up the 3rd pick and Larry Johnson so the Eagles could draft Crabtree for both the Eagles first round picks and their 2nd round pick?

LJ would have to welcome not only going back to Pennsylvania but also playing with Dante Culpepper.

According to the article, the Eagles have 12 picks in this draft and are looking to move up.

Brian

Im confused? How does Dante Culpepper fit in with Philly ?

tornadospotter
03-24-2009, 09:13 PM
:sign0153: :funnypost:

OPLookn
03-24-2009, 09:29 PM
I might be tempted to have some hope for that if LJ didn't have a monsterous contract that everyone runs from. Who wants to pay that much money to give up your two first rounders, pay LJ his money AND have to pay the #3 overall pick money. My guess is they'll just use their two picks to fill the holes they have.

Coach
03-25-2009, 12:41 AM
If you were Pioli, would you give up the 3rd pick and Larry Johnson so the Eagles could draft Crabtree for both the Eagles first round picks and their 2nd round pick?

I'd trade LJ & the #3 pick for their two 1st round picks. Philly wouldn't even need to send us their 2rd round pick IMO. This would probably land us a great Center like Alex Mack and a LB like Cushing.