PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Halfcan
05-30-2006, 01:55 AM
Just joined, and wanted to say hi!

Chiefster
05-30-2006, 02:00 AM
Hey bud hows it going? it's great to have ya on board! :-D

Take some time and look around. Please feel free to respond to any of the topics already posted.

chief31
05-30-2006, 08:57 AM
Hi Halfcan.How's life?...No,seriously,let me know.I've been thinking of getting one.

Chiefster
05-30-2006, 02:38 PM
chief31 wrote:
Hi Halfcan.How's life?...No,seriously,let me know.I've been thinking of getting one.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do I know you as another poster somewhere???

Guru
05-30-2006, 11:53 PM
Hey, Halfcan!!! Welcome aboard.

Chiefster
05-31-2006, 01:01 AM
Halfcan is a great poster! :-D

Guru
05-31-2006, 01:23 AM
He has a poster? :lol:

Chiefster
05-31-2006, 01:40 AM
:lol:

Probably; you should ask him. :-P

Halfcan
06-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Looks like a very cool site, with great people. Look forward to talking to everyone!!

Chiefster
06-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Well bud you are very Welcome here. You can help us out by bringing along family and freinds :idea:

Guru
06-01-2006, 01:22 AM
:-o

Oh no, we are asking for it.

Chiefster
06-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Guru wrote:
:-o

Oh no, we are asking for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SkipTowne
06-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Where's the neg rep button?

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 11:50 AM
SkipTowne wrote:

Don't have one yet; we're working on improvements though.

KC-Krazo
06-08-2006, 11:20 PM
Hiya, HALFCAN nice to meet ya. What the heck is a neg. rep. button? :roll: :-?

Guru
06-08-2006, 11:59 PM
SkipTowne wrote:

What do you need a neg rep button for anyway, Skip? :-D

Chiefster
06-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Guru wrote:

SkipTowne wrote:

What do you need a neg rep button for anyway, Skip? :-D

Now there's a loaded question.

briank
06-09-2006, 11:27 PM
And so it begins.....

Guru
06-10-2006, 12:03 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :hammer: :pint:

Chiefster
06-10-2006, 02:28 AM
briank wrote:
And so it begins.....

Hey briank! What's up?

chief31
06-20-2006, 10:37 AM
Hello Chiefs fans.Just thought it wise to introduce myself by explaining how a twenty year old kid from Peoria, Illinois turned into a K.C.Chiefs fanatic.(fourteen years ago)

At the age of twenty, I had lost my love for the MLB.Labor disputes and the cancellation of a post-season destroyed my faith.With a huge emptiness inside, I became awe-stricken by Micheal Jordan.However basketball as a sport didn't suffice.

I give partial credit to Tecmo Bowl.A Nintendo football game.It raised my interest in the NFL as a whole. I, soon after, started watching NFL games on T.V. I enamored with Players the likes of Warren Moon and Barry Sanders.

Also, at this time in my life, I joined a freind in coaching a JFL team(childrens football). I learned more of the positions and the inner-workings of the game itself. Earning me the nickname "Coach" with all of my freinds. Freinds who were...AHEM...Raider fans.
It was these Raider fans whom I give credit for my becomming a Chiefs fan. My freinds were gonna throw a party for a Monday Night Football game. Raiders/Chiefs.
They had gotten together and bought me a Raiders cap.Wich I wore...'til they eventually took it back.(to be replaced with a K.C.Chiefs cap)

Watching the game, I noticed two players that I loved from the Tecmo Bowl game.Derrick Thomas was beating the human waste out of the Raiders O-line and quarterback.While, on the other side of the ball, Christian Okoye was doing things that i had never seen before on a football feild. And have not seen since.

The name Ronnie Lott was a very familiar one. I had watched him in the past, putting the lights out on a couple of different halfbacks. An absolute hitting machine. Well, not tonight. I applaud his efforts that game like few other efforts by any other player. I watched, amazed as Ronnie would come flying up, at full speed. Only to bounce off of this monster truck like back named Okoye. Not only that, but on camera, I watched him get up and stagger(actually stagger) to the sideline, break a smelling-salt, then stagger, yet again, back onto the field. This happened repeatedly throughout the game.

I hadn't realized how much smack I had been talking. I won't repeat it here either. But let's just say that I was inadvertantly grinding salt into the wounds of my miserable freinds. Obviously, they turned on me and took my Raiders hat back. And, just in time too. Because I was no Raider fan. I was a Kansas City Chiefs fan.

Have been, ever since. As I said, my friends bought me a Chiefs cap. And there were no hard feelings. And I can't thank them enough for making me watch that game. I wonder how things are on their side of the fence right now.

chief31
06-20-2006, 10:46 AM
nope. This is my first endeavor into forum posting. I have, since, posted the same introdction as I just posted here, on Wild Bills.

hobie
06-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Hello to all you Chiefs Fans....My your up coming season be a good one!!

Chiefster
06-20-2006, 01:19 PM
hobie wrote:
Hello to all you Chiefs Fans....My your up coming season be a good one!!

Thanks hobie, and welcome to the "Crowd" tell us about yourself. :-)

kenny1937
07-24-2006, 12:15 PM
boss_beating_fist_on_his_desk_sm_nwm

KING CARL SPEAKING!

I am Kenneth from South East Kansas, married with four grown children, eleven grandchildren and seven great grandchildren. Retired, a Chief fan beginning back when they were the Dallas Texans. So you see I am an ancient fan, glad to be in such great company of other Chief fans.
King Carl is telling about his 5 er 10 er 25 year plan to take the Chiefs to the Super Bowl. Let's have a great season! Actually there is suppose to be a picture of a man beating his desk with his fist at the top of post, guess I will have to get Chiefster to show me how it is done, anyway Go Chiefs!
:pint: :hammer: :lol:

Chiefster
07-24-2006, 12:27 PM
kenny1937 wrote:

guess I will have to get Chiefster to show me how it is done, anyway Go Chiefs!

I'll do my best. :-D

Guru
07-25-2006, 02:34 AM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

That ain't sayin much. :lol: 8-) :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Chiefster
07-25-2006, 03:04 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

That ain't sayin much. :lol: 8-) :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
:lol:
Ya just had to go nuts with the hammer again didn't ya! AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!! My aching head!!!

Guru
07-25-2006, 03:05 AM
Chiefster wrote:
Ya just had to go nuts with the hammer again didn't ya! AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!! My aching head!!!

Couldn't let ya forget about me. :-D

Chiefster
07-25-2006, 03:07 AM
LOL! Impossible. :-D

Nite Crowd!

Halfcan
08-22-2006, 10:07 PM
SkipTowne wrote:

Shut up noob-lol

Guru
08-26-2006, 12:51 AM
Halfcan wrote:

SkipTowne wrote:

Shut up noob-lol

He he. Don't you love payback? :hammer:

star
10-21-2006, 08:32 PM
where is the button that shows who is online????

Chiefster
10-21-2006, 08:57 PM
star wrote:
where is the button that shows who is online????

That would be the refresh button located at the top, left of yer browser. :D

Welcome star; it great to have ya on board. Please feel free to tell us about yourself.

star
10-21-2006, 09:09 PM
no, refresh only refreshes the page, it does not show me who is online.....don't you have a list at the bottom or something..

Chiefster
10-21-2006, 09:57 PM
star wrote:
no, refresh only refreshes the page, it does not show me who is online.....don't you have a list at the bottom or something..

Sadly no; we are but a small struggling BB; but that is a good idea.

Like I said; we are a small BB, but we are slowly growing.