PDA

View Full Version : KC Star : Gonzalez says he's neutral on matter of whether or not he will be traded

Coach
03-25-2009, 02:30 PM
DANA POINT, Calif. | One day after chairman Clark Hunt said the Chiefs would not seek to trade Tony Gonzalez, the Pro Bowl tight end said he remained neutral on the matter.

More... (http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/1105006.html)

Chiefster
03-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Reminds me of Shannon Sharp's situation.

honda522
03-25-2009, 06:21 PM
I wont believe it till I see a video clip of him saying it.

Bike
03-25-2009, 06:46 PM
In other words he is saying he doesn't care if he is a Chief or not this season. And the only reason he is being that nice about it is because he signed a contract. I'm tired of listening to this crap from players that don't want to be here. If we can't trade these unhappy players (Gonzo, LJ, Waters), sit their whiney @sses on the bench as backups and allow somebody that wants to be a Chief play. And I think Pioli/Haley will do just that.

rbedgood
03-25-2009, 08:01 PM
In other words he is saying he doesn't care if he is a Chief or not this season. And the only reason he is being that nice about it is because he signed a contract. I'm tired of listening to this crap from players that don't want to be here. If we can't trade these unhappy players (Gonzo, LJ, Waters), sit their whiney @sses on the bench as backups and allow somebody that wants to be a Chief play. And I think Pioli/Haley will do just that.

Wow....just a thought but after all the complaining that most fans do when a guy spouts off and complains about being with a team, you'd think that the classy 'no comment or essential non-response" would get some appreciation. Tony Gonzalez has signed a contract, and due to that has stated that he'll honor that contract wherever he needs to. Seems pretty reasonable to me...

Chiefster
03-25-2009, 08:10 PM
Wow....just a thought but after all the complaining that most fans do when a guy spouts off and complains about being with a team, you'd think that the classy 'no comment or essential non-response" would get some appreciation. Tony Gonzalez has signed a contract, and due to that has stated that he'll honor that contract wherever he needs to. Seems pretty reasonable to me...

Yeah, can't much blame the guy for wanting a Super Bowl.

AussieChiefsFan
03-26-2009, 12:40 AM
DANA POINT, Calif. | One day after chairman Clark Hunt said the Chiefs would not seek to trade Tony Gonzalez, the Pro Bowl tight end said he remained neutral on the matter.

More... (http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/1105006.html)
Well that's a reliefe!!