PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to get CBS in Australia or for free over the internet?

AussieChiefsFan
03-26-2009, 05:56 AM
It would really help not needing to wait 'till Tuesday (Australian time) to watch the game. The down sides to waiting that long are:

1. I can't go on the chiefs crowd, nfl.com or kcchiefs.com because I'll see the result of the match.

2. It's just annoying needing to wait and watch out on all the sites i go on to make sure I don't accidentally see the result of the game anywhere!

So if anyone could help me out here. I'd appreciate it a lot!

P.S. Sorry the best reward I can give people is good rep, 'cause I live in OZ.:bananen_smilies046:

honda522
03-26-2009, 04:12 PM
You can listen to it on the radio, but you probably want to watch it.

tornadospotter
03-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Some of us will try to post a link to the game, when we have one, but that will be game time central USA. Do not know what time that will be down under.

KristofLaw
03-26-2009, 08:36 PM
The easiest way will be to pay for an overseas provider. But, I bet something can be found. It'll just take alot of digging... here's what i found so far...

watch nfl games live in australia - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?q=watch+nfl+games+live+in+australia&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GZFB_enCA272CA273)

...but I'll try find something before the games start.:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
03-27-2009, 06:20 AM
You can listen to it on the radio, but you probably want to watch it.Yeah, I DO want to watch it..... Also listening to it will probably be live, which means me getting up at 3am.:D

Some of us will try to post a link to the game, when we have one, but that will be game time central USA. Do not know what time that will be down under.As I said if I don't get to see the game for a while, unfortunatley I will need to avoid this great site so I don't find out the result.

The easiest way will be to pay for an overseas provider. But, I bet something can be found. It'll just take alot of digging... here's what i found so far...

watch nfl games live in australia - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?q=watch+nfl+games+live+in+australia&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GZFB_enCA272CA273)

...but I'll try find something before the games start.:bananen_smilies046:Thanks I'll have a look at that. I'm not looking for live games though, because here down under live game are at about 3am!