PDA

View Full Version : Mark Bradley

northwest
03-26-2009, 08:19 AM
Coach Todd Haley expressed confidence in Mark Bradley as the Chiefs' starting wideout opposite Dwayne Bowe.

Haley liked Bradley as a draft prospect in '05. "I was in Dallas when he came out," he said. "I really thought we were going to have a shot at him. He has ability." With Dwayne Bowe at split end, Bradley figures to compete for snaps at flanker. That was Anquan Boldin's position in Arizona's offense.

SOURCE : KC STAR

jtandcrew
03-26-2009, 08:25 AM
Well, he didnt always get the start last year, but i hope he shows more with his chances this year. He didnt really show anything that was above average to me. Although, it did seem every WR we put in had the drops though. I hope he works for us.

Coach
03-28-2009, 01:09 AM
I thought Bradley played well when he was healthy.

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 01:13 AM

Yeah, but we don't need someone who is injury prone IMO.

AussieChiefsFan
03-28-2009, 01:26 AM
Which was somewhere between week 4 and week 5 of the 2007 Season.:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
03-28-2009, 02:48 AM
Yeah, but we don't need someone who is injury prone IMO.

I agree ! But I really like Bradly ! Plus hes got a QB's arm to help us mix things up on offense. But as far as injury prone guys we dont need , I say get rid of Brodie ! We really should never have gotten rid of Quinn Grey ! He was experienced and he came to us cheap ! and scored when he got the ball !

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 03:01 AM
I agree ! But I really like Bradly ! Plus hes got a QB's arm to help us mix things up on offense. But as far as injury prone guys we dont need , I say get rid of Brodie ! We really should never have gotten rid of Quinn Grey ! He was experienced and he came to us cheap ! and scored when he got the ball !

I read ya buddy. He's a great kid and I like his attitude, but we simply can't keep him healthy. Now part of that was due to the fact that we had a swiss cheese O-line, but the truth of the matter is that Brodie came to us injury prone.

YZILLA
03-28-2009, 03:43 AM
We did have a bad Oline last year but every QB has to be able to take a hit . Tom Brady Does , Peyton Manning does . Croyle just doesnt get back up after the hit.In a perfect world Croyle would be a great Qb if we could never allow a guy to hit him. That is just not possible I'm afraid ! . He is a good kid though, and great for football! Just not on the field !

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 03:53 AM
We did have a bad Oline last year but every QB has to be able to take a hit . Tom Brady Does , Peyton Manning does . Croyle just doesnt get back up after the hit.In a perfect world Croyle would be a great Qb if we could never allow a guy to hit him. That is just not possible I'm afraid ! . He is a good kid though, and great for football! Just not on the field !

Gotta agree with ya man; hard to argue with facts and that is the sad truth here.

Its been great talkin to ya bud! I gotta hit the sack!

Nite Crowd!

prough91
03-28-2009, 12:24 PM
I love Mark Bradley.