PDA

View Full Version : Need your help - News Feeds vote

Coach
03-28-2009, 01:05 AM
Do you guys like the news feeds that are automatically imported into the forums or should I get rid them?

I personally like having the news show up in the forums so that I know that I am not missing out on any Chiefs news. But there are times that they just become annoying and many times result in multiple threads about the same thing. I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 01:09 AM
There are definitely pros and cons, I think the pros win though. What I'll start doing, at least until a consensus is reached one way or the other, is start merging threads with the same topic or subject matter when I run a crossed them. Hopefully that will help clean up the boards.

AussieChiefsFan
03-28-2009, 01:21 AM
I would like to keep the actual forum but not the automatic posts that you have going, coach.:bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
03-28-2009, 03:31 AM
I like em, keep em coming!

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 03:37 AM
I like em, keep em coming!

Hey...vern! Good to see ya, where ya been young man! :bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
03-28-2009, 03:40 AM
I had a birthday recently and had some relatives out for the celebration. I have been around and reading up on everthing, just have not had a whole lot to say!

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 03:49 AM
I had a birthday recently and had some relatives out for the celebration. I have been around and reading up on everthing, just have not had a whole lot to say!

You are a man who is wise beyond your years. There have been times that I spoke when I should have stayed silent. :lol: