PDA

View Full Version : Timer in top left corner!

AussieChiefsFan
03-28-2009, 01:40 AM
Where did that timer come from?
did you add it, coach?:sign0153:

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 01:51 AM
I'll bet you all your arrowhead cash that he did. :D

AussieChiefsFan
03-28-2009, 01:54 AM
I'll bet you all your arrowhead cash that he did. :D
Who, chief31?

My arrowcash!!!!!!! I think i'll keep mine thanks.:D

Coach
03-28-2009, 01:55 AM
Yes, I decided to add a draft day countdown timer. I am becoming a draft junkie. Seriously, I'm obsessed with the draft.

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 01:56 AM
Who, chief31?

My arrowcash!!!!!!! I think i'll keep mine thanks.:D
??????

AussieChiefsFan
03-28-2009, 01:57 AM
Yes, I decided to add a draft day countdown timer. I am becoming a draft junkie. Seriously, I'm obsessed with the draft.
I'm obsessed too. It's only my 2nd NFL draft! And last years one, I didn't even know what it was all about! Now I know completely what it's about!:yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster

I love seeing who the Chiefs pick in the draft each year.

AussieChiefsFan
??????:lol:

AussieChiefsFan
03-28-2009, 01:58 AM
I love seeing who the Chiefs pick in the draft each year.
Same here! IMO!:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
03-28-2009, 01:58 AM

GUESS WHOS GONNA BE AT THE CHIEFS DRAFT PARTY ??

THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!

AussieChiefsFan
03-28-2009, 01:59 AM

THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!
:lol:

YZILLA
03-28-2009, 02:01 AM
:rock_dj::smilies_musik45::smilies_musik45::smilie s_musik45::smilies_musik45:

GUESS WHO'S GONNA BE AT THE CHIEFS DRAFT PARTY ??

THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 02:04 AM

THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!

Man I'm so jealous!

How's it goin Y??

AussieChiefsFan
03-28-2009, 02:06 AM
Man I'm so jealous!

What about me?! I'm all the way down under! :sadbanana:

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 02:09 AM
What about me?! I'm all the way down under! :sadbanana:

Well, you can be jealous too. :p

YZILLA
03-28-2009, 02:22 AM
Im doing Good Bro ! Sorry I haven't been posting much. I can't wait for the Draft party ! As you know Hermhater and I went together last year and it was a blast ! . We even tailgated the draft party. Got the Grill out , Got the Cooler out . Ended up getting free tickets from someone in the parking lot who had a bunch extra .And afterwards we followed X-Factor from KC Superfans (http://www.kcsuperfans.com/) over to an after draft party with the Chiefs Coalition Crowd. Then back to Royals Stadium for a nite game. Man the new High Def Jumbo Screen there is badass. This year My wife and I and the Outlaw ( guy with the Priest Holmes Probowl Jersey pointing in the picture) ,and his wife and some other guys he knows are all coming downfor a good time. We all pricelined the Sheraton across the road from the Stadium ( kinda ) for $50 We are gonna hit a royals game this year too! Man its gonna be fun! I will see if I can post some pictures and videos from last years draft party !!

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 02:36 AM
Im doing Good Bro ! Sorry I haven't been posting much. I can't wait for the Draft party ! As you know Hermhater and I went together last year and it was a blast ! . We even tailgated the draft party. Got the Grill out , Got the Cooler out . Ended up getting free tickets from someone in the parking lot who had a bunch extra .And afterwards we followed X-Factor from KC Superfans (http://www.kcsuperfans.com/) over to an after draft party with the Chiefs Coalition Crowd. Then back to Royals Stadium for a nite game. Man the new High Def Jumbo Screen there is badass. This year My wife and I and the Outlaw ( guy with the Priest Holmes Probowl Jersey pointing in the picture) ,and his wife and some other guys he knows are all coming downfor a good time. We all pricelined the Sheraton across the road from the Stadium ( kinda ) for $50 We are gonna hit a royals game this year too! Man its gonna be fun! I will see if I can post some pictures and videos from last years draft party !!

Hey, it's good to see ya posting again buddy! Man, that is outstanding Room rates dude! And, we'll be expecting pics from this years draft party as well! :sign0098:

YZILLA
03-28-2009, 02:43 AM
Without a doubt I will have pics and videos !

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 02:48 AM
Without a doubt I will have pics and videos !

Can't wait to see 'em my friend! :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
03-28-2009, 02:51 AM
Can't wait to see 'em my friend! :bananen_smilies046:

Can't wait to take em Bro ! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-28-2009, 02:57 AM
Can't wait to take em Bro ! :bananen_smilies046:

HA! Now there ya go, makin me all jealous again! :11: :D