PDA

View Full Version : Free Fantasy Football

AussieChiefsFan
03-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Does anyone know a 100% Free Fantasy Football league/website? I found one that's called fleaflicker.com, but when you sign up you know how you need to type in some random letters or numbers to make sure it's a human signing up, not a computer? Well it dosen't show the picture with the letters. So I can't sign up. Oh, also the button to make it say the letters out loud dosen't work either. So if someone can help I would appreciate it.:bananen_smilies046:

Coach
03-28-2009, 09:57 PM
Yahoo has a free fantasy football league. Chances are we will have a ChiefsCrowd.com fantasy league this year through yahoo. I have used it for about 7 years straight.

ESPN has the best FF site IMO, but it is not free. Yahoo isn't bad though.

AussieChiefsFan
03-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Yahoo has a free fantasy football league. Chances are we will have a ChiefsCrowd.com fantasy league this year through yahoo. I have used it for about 7 years straight.

ESPN has the best FF site IMO, but it is not free. Yahoo isn't bad though.
Ok, thanks. I'll join the chiefscrowd.com fantasy football league when it comes.:bananen_smilies046:

honda522
03-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Yahoo is the best so far.

jtandcrew
03-29-2009, 11:01 AM
I didnt get a chance to get into the ChiefsCrowd league but a 2nd was made up with Moefoe and some of his friends and i got in on that. I also usually play in a Sportsline.com league also.

AussieChiefsFan
03-30-2009, 12:31 AM
Can you guys tell me when the chiefscrowd league comes?

Sn@keIze
03-30-2009, 03:41 AM
Can you guys tell me when the chiefscrowd league comes?

-Thanks:bananen_smilies046:trust me. As much as you participate youll know.

The Fantasy Buzz will start around preseason.

AussieChiefsFan
03-30-2009, 04:37 AM
trust me. As much as you participate youll know.

The Fantasy Buzz will start around preseason.
Thanks. Don't forget to give me the link if you get it.:D :bananen_smilies046: